Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:11:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in active projects  (Read 24509 times)
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 11:44:15 AM

Now, in general, you look at everything even more wary, everything is blowing in the water, so as not to burn yourself. They are not anonymous and they are deceiving them, but there is no question at all to ask not to shame in case something happens. The market from this point of view is still playing in one direction. WANT to invest and take risks, do not want to pass by.

rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:32:41 PM

Definitely it will be the best solution to the dumping of Bitcoin and altcoins. We need to invest only in active and working projects. No way around. Or just focus on trading.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:38:01 PM

Definitely it will be the best solution to the dumping of Bitcoin and altcoins. We need to invest only in active and working projects. No way around. Or just focus on trading.
It is correctly noted that you need to invest only in "live" that is, working projects. Ratings are not indicators. Look for projects where there is a unique idea and is its own development. As for example in the new project Sound Money Coin.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:40:17 PM

the investment in question is likely to project the active token among already listed on the Exchange. investments like these might already be our prediction because there is a plan that might make the coin prices can rise. just do not invest in ico. Although ico project active, it doesn't guarantee you avoid scam ico.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:53:34 PM

Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
humm i think you might reconsider using activeness as a pre-requisite for your investment in crypto. Go check out dragonchain. They are always having updates but yet price continue to tumble. Some of the coin you listed out as dead coins might still do well on the long run. Expecially verge and pundiX. I think its too early to write-off those two.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:27:12 PM

Yes, investing in active projects is very good. We can see that a solid team can continue to develop the project like at the top 10 coins. A doge is a coin that has potential, but if I buy a Doge coin, I think it's risky. But it all depends on your decision and the results of your research.
I think dogecoin is a coin that has died and has been abandoned by its founders for a long time, now the doge is controlled by several open source communities so I think doge has a very high risk for investment.
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:33:54 PM

Thank you for giving me a useful information to test and invest in good projects. There are many projects in this market that we cannot know all about.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:38:48 PM

Yes, investing in active projects is very good. We can see that a solid team can continue to develop the project like at the top 10 coins. A doge is a coin that has potential, but if I buy a Doge coin, I think it's risky. But it all depends on your decision and the results of your research.
I think dogecoin is a coin that has died and has been abandoned by its founders for a long time, now the doge is controlled by several open source communities so I think doge has a very high risk for investment.

I think so, there's nothing interesting from DOGE, no devs. who totally developed DOGE so that this could make DOGE die anytime, better invest in top ranked coins.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:42:48 PM

The right position, but in order to uniquely find a normal project for investment and understand that this project is really developing, I think that it needs to be analyzed. And this is not so easy.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:03:42 PM

For the record that many coins left by devs. because of market conditions for up to a year, devs. of course it will cost a lot to continue and when their coins are worthless they leave a coin without notice.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:44:54 PM

Actually, the list of dead coins can go to thousands and many more coming, this is one of the reasons why we have a slow down of investment from new ICO because the previous ICO did not live to expectation and now are considered dead coins and maybe those deads are now running a new ICO in the market.

Then we should be positive here and talk much about the trends and only active projects like the thread. In this case, we can attract more investors and participants to accumulate volumes of tokens to increase the market potential of such coins. I would like to advise others to expect the worst but still spread the good word in crypto space.

mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 02:49:21 PM

This is a very convenient and correct position. Very rarely shoot passive projects. It is only necessary to give attention to the project itself. Choosing a project is also not very easy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:11:12 PM

I think invest in active projects are the right thing, as we know that there are currently more than 2000 coins and tokens, meaning that there are more than 2000 projects, and I notice there are always coins that are removed from the exchange so we have to invest in active projects .

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:15:36 PM

Once the project is inactive or no developers because they abbandoned the coins there is no reason for you to invest to that projwct because you watse your time and also your money because anytime the coin who not active can decrease the value or dump.  But I lile active project because it can add more the motivation of the investors and also to invest because we know they have developer who care to the coin that I nvested.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:56:34 PM

And I do not understand you by what criteria do you evaluate the projects? Let's consider Pundy X, you say that this project is dead, but if you go to the project chat, then make sure that the project reverses a lot of new agreements and holds listings on the largest exchanges.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:01:41 PM

Investing in active projects brings only positive results.
You must immediately be able to distinguish between promising projects and useless projects, and then you will save your time and money.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 06:09:25 PM

Yes, this is true because if someone invest on project who are not active then there is almost no chance to recover the investments, anyway i don't like projects who ask kyc.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:14:27 PM

And I do not understand you by what criteria do you evaluate the projects? Let's consider Pundy X, you say that this project is dead, but if you go to the project chat, then make sure that the project reverses a lot of new agreements and holds listings on the largest exchanges.

He says only about technology development and if they use a private github repository then development can't be tracked by such services

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:17:26 PM

Investing in active projects is very important. Many of the top coins have a development team that is so solid that they can provide big profits. Actual projects will continue to grow like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:22:50 PM

That is just that, if you really want to see your investment yield then there is the need to take great decisions. Most projects we see in the crypto space has nothing to offer us with many also turning out to be scam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: