Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in active projects  (Read 24503 times)
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:29:05 AM

You also need to understand that many projects only create the appearance of action, and in fact, nothing happens inside. The analysis of project announcements for the past few months helps to deal with this best of all, and how much the project’s promises have been fulfilled by now.
But at least they are giving some new information about the development of their project. Not only just discuss about the price.
Sometimes they don't often give news. But when they do, it brings a good rising potential to the coins.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:10:00 AM

Investing into crypto projects is  not about how active the projects are. To become a successful investor, investing in crypto projects with working products and spending time to research on crypto projects are the necessary tools. These tools can help you as an investor to know which crypto projects are worth to invest and not to be deceived on how active they are. Not all active projects will become successful projects.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:11:49 AM

Most probably and to be safe one should invest in active projects, there is a website called blocktivity http://www.blocktivity.info/ which calculated the number of activity on the respective blockchain of the project. It has various factors which determines if the development is active or Inactive.
Yemolou

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:55:46 AM

I am very afraid of the upcoming year. People want crypto to raise, but they do not realise that we need more working products on this market. We won't reach something, until all of the projects from top 100 on CMC will reveal their working, blockchain based solutions.
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:00:17 PM

i don't think this rule applies to all coins. i invested in IOTA. It is not an active project, recently. but it is a quality project. it will show its energy, at the beginning of the bull market.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 327

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:19:04 PM

I am very afraid of the upcoming year. People want crypto to raise, but they do not realise that we need more working products on this market. We won't reach something, until all of the projects from top 100 on CMC will reveal their working, blockchain based solutions.
most of projects didnt developt their working product before ico launched.they depend on fund that coming from crowdsale.i am sure investors feel bored with this condition.they affraid if investing their money for uncertain projects.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:47:54 PM

I agree, but sometimes is hard to say which one is "active", especially in case of new ones. At the beginning, every cryptocurrency looks promising, but we can't be sure how its future will look like. You have to relay on your instinct. I invest year ago in FuturoCoin, which was back then brand new project, and now I'm glad about it, because it succeed (it became first crypto sponsor of Formula 1: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/lets-start-the-season/ ), but in many cases our investments could be failure
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:53:56 PM

Indeed, working product will lift everything up, we do need to get information about top coins which updating their system and provide more usable products, with adoptions has been talk, projects needs to have something to show up and attract more investors interest, with sets of ideas that can be done in real life, support will follow when there's a workings backbone behind it.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:55:06 PM

Investing into crypto projects is  not about how active the projects are. To become a successful investor, investing in crypto projects with working products and spending time to research on crypto projects are the necessary tools. These tools can help you as an investor to know which crypto projects are worth to invest and not to be deceived on how active they are. Not all active projects will become successful projects.

Invest in active project is good, Invest in active project with working product is even better, but when you look at the whole crypto market with all the projects we have, how many can really say they have a working product that people are really using and benefit from their services?
only few of this project has an active product till now, but when the project is still active in development and working towards creating a working product also is important, so i think both are equally good reason for investment.
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:00:06 PM

Yes I agree. Doge is one of the altcoins that has the potential to be compared to ethereum. Because doge investors are still relatively strong. When all the coins go down, doge still survives.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:16:22 PM

Yes I agree. Doge is one of the altcoins that has the potential to be compared to ethereum. Because doge investors are still relatively strong. When all the coins go down, doge still survives.
although doge price very cheap but it be doge strenght.its price relative stable ,and much traders use doge while they convert or tranfer from exchanges to another exchanges.doge fee transaction very cheap and its why most investors use it.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:27:41 PM

Definitely it will be the best solution to the dumping of Bitcoin and altcoins. We need to invest only in active and working projects. No way around. Or just focus on trading.
It is correctly noted that you need to invest only in "live" that is, working projects. Ratings are not indicators. Look for projects where there is a unique idea and is its own development. As for example in the new project Sound Money Coin.

Invest in the right project or token is good idea but most time due to the hype on project one no long know if the project will see limelight,because too many scam project out there, for me research and studying is the way out to break even in Crypto business.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:39:50 PM

Watching graphs is not the best way to detect active projects ,you have to make sure they are real at first and they have a good project introduced to crypto space ,the teams must the experts and there telegram channels will be very strict ,they will never accept spammers and not and they will keep the group channel alive
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:46:34 PM

There is nothing so hard for the project of crypto market to rise, but patience is required, if we will work hard and we will trust our investment in crypto I am sure we will achieve the master goal in future, there are so many projects and some are really new but to make money I think older projects and useful one are really good as blockchain based projects are safely invested.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 07:47:38 PM

We should and keep in mind that always invest in high trading volume which means active project. Active projects are available to buy also trading in this active project so easy. More than we think token are in coinmarketcap, deceased trading volume now value is more than -90 percent.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:18:04 PM

It is impressive to see how some of these projects, which were promoted by many as investments with great potential such as Verge, Poet, Mana, etc., today look practically abandoned after having collected an immense amount of money through ICOs, because they had the fortune to enter the market just when the euphoria for the cryptos was at its peak.

And this is one more sign that although it is true that bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin, etc., may seem outdated coins, in reality they still deserve all the trust they have received so far.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Fammosh82

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:22:11 PM

A working product is one that is active and available to the public. It should also have a mainnet that in addition to being active has been upgraded many at times and is well above version 1.0. Businesses, as well as people, should also be using the underlying product be it a DApp, smart contract or digital currency on a daily basis. Just taking into account the fact that a project is open source and built on top of blockchain does not meet the threshold in affirming a working product. Some cryptocurrencies claim to have a working product just because it is in the public domain yet no one has ever used it. So watch before investing.
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:32:28 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in general, follow the subjective economic theory, so the price levels are result of the believes of the holders, rather than real intrinsic value. Of course, there are many properties of Bitcoin that makes Bitcoin valuable and the innovation spectacular, but one can live without holding a Bitcoin.

However, my pick goes into the following four, based on my 5 year experience in exploring/trading/mining/working in the space.

Bitcoin
Siacoin
Ethereum
Monero

Some other potential projects like Bittrorrent, RavenCoin, QuarkChain, Historia network and Dfinity (not listed yet and will be on exchange like next year I invested in early seed)
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:02:38 AM

Thanks for sharing this chart that makes us aware and invest only in good and potential coins. But I rarely depend on such predictions or charts. But in crypto market, everything is possible and everything is impossible. I mean results are different from predictions. If you and the market calls a coin dead or shit, it will increase multiple times in price. I do not like to name these coins, but there are many such coins in the market performing well and rising in price despite being branded dead or shit. Maybe the coin the chart has called dead will perform well in the market.   

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:00:53 PM

Invest in active project is good, Invest in active project with working product is even better, but when you look at the whole crypto market with all the projects we have, how many can really say they have a working product that people are really using and benefit from their services?
only few of this project has an active product till now, but when the project is still active in development and working towards creating a working product also is important, so i think both are equally good reason for investment.
In reality, investing into active projects is better than investing into inactive projects. Nevertheless, it does not make sure that investing into active projects will bring better profits than do the same into inactive projects. The most important thing is active projects help investors to reduce the risks to lost their capital, because with active projects, investors will have chances, so many chances to at least sell their coins/ tokens, to take loss or to take profits (in good situation), so the risks to get losses will be much lower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: