Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia altcoins  (Read 327 times)
de_Gau11e (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:00:38 AM

Open government of the Russian Federation: cryptocurrencies should be recognized as a financial instrument

The Russian government is unlikely to follow the path of banning cryptocurrencies and will soon regulate their turnover in the country. This statement was made by the Minister of open government Mikhail Abyzov, RIA Novosti writes.

"The cryptocurrency factor cannot be ignored and banned in the near future. The discussion on this issue is already underway, both in the government and in the economic bloc and the Central Bank. I am sure that the decision will be made soon, " he said.
According to Abyzov, the authorities understand that cryptocurrencies should be officially recognized as a financial instrument and carefully regulated so that excessive pressure does not destroy the technology itself.

The Minister also recalled the high potential of the Russian technology sector and assured that the government understands the need to support and develop new financial technologies.

"We have good mathematics, we have good information technology. I would like to believe that on the basis of the intellectual reserve that we have, we could create products similar to cryptocurrency. This is a great talent and great ability to create and promote such products," the official said.
Recall, in July, the Central Bank of Russia said that regulation in the field of financial information technology will be a priority for the regulator for the next five years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

Open government of the Russian Federation: cryptocurrencies should be recognized as a financial instrument

The Russian government is unlikely to follow the path of banning cryptocurrencies and will soon regulate their turnover in the country. This statement was made by the Minister of open government Mikhail Abyzov, RIA Novosti writes.

"The cryptocurrency factor cannot be ignored and banned in the near future. The discussion on this issue is already underway, both in the government and in the economic bloc and the Central Bank. I am sure that the decision will be made soon, " he said.
According to Abyzov, the authorities understand that cryptocurrencies should be officially recognized as a financial instrument and carefully regulated so that excessive pressure does not destroy the technology itself.

The Minister also recalled the high potential of the Russian technology sector and assured that the government understands the need to support and develop new financial technologies.

"We have good mathematics, we have good information technology. I would like to believe that on the basis of the intellectual reserve that we have, we could create products similar to cryptocurrency. This is a great talent and great ability to create and promote such products," the official said.
Recall, in July, the Central Bank of Russia said that regulation in the field of financial information technology will be a priority for the regulator for the next five years.
that's curious. i hope the idea won't die on its way. and i hope it won't be perverted. because with that potential, they still might come up with something absolutely useless for people yet profitable for the government
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:08:28 PM

It's good that Russia does not prohibit crypto. But if they take up its regulation, then most likely the situation will be such as it is written above - they will come up with something useless for people and useful for officials. But I want to hope for the best.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:24:41 PM

It's good that Russia does not prohibit crypto. But if they take up its regulation, then most likely the situation will be such as it is written above - they will come up with something useless for people and useful for officials. But I want to hope for the best.
In Russia, cryptocurrencies are not prohibited, but there are problems associated with the withdrawal of funds. So far, it is still possible to withdraw money normally, but soon there will be a number of laws that will make it difficult, on the other hand, to have money in the crypto currency it seems to me will become a more logical solution. As for the regulation of cryptocurrencies, I think that soon we will see this phenomenon everywhere, I think that in 2020 laws on the regulation of cryptocurrencies will be adopted.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

It seems like this is good news for cryptocurrency fans in Russia and around the world. Are there any news sources that you get? Please share this news site, so we can read it more freely. Thank you in advance for this good news.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

As far as I know cryptocurrency in Russia is not prohibited but not accepted. The government just does not know what to do with it and there are no guarantees that in a year everything will change for the better. These are only beautiful words.   
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

Very warehouse to happen Rusia coin, because they only recognize cryptocurrencies as a financial market. It is similar to whether they recognize stocks or forex. However, this is good news for ICO projects in the country, although most of the ICO here are scams
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

This is what the problem with most of the countries as they are not supporting cryptocurrency, But they are ready launch their own coins for their country with restrictions, In Russia using crypto is prohibited, Digital currency should be implemented in such a powerful country and I am sure they will legal it in upcoming days.

deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

This will be good news for the crypto community, the blockchain technology will be used in everyday life, and this step will be the beginning of the digital currency recognized by each country
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

This will be good news for the crypto community, the blockchain technology will be used in everyday life, and this step will be the beginning of the digital currency recognized by each country

Which part of the news is good? Russia plans to ban crypto and make products similar to crypto, I am also not sure that the product can attract the attention of the global economy, crypto itself is not fully capable of doing so
alex_kir

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

It sounds honestly cool, but it seems to me that it would still be better to miss this information, because today it is very strange to realize this, because the situation in general is clearly not favorable for cryptocurrency. Today it’s best not to rush to conclusions. Let's see where such things and similar actions will lead.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

All of us have said a lot of time that governments wil approve accaptance of Crypto market and BlockChain technolog. The Russia is a one of them. Also Russia is a very effective and important country to change idea of world so this development can effect to all the world.

alex_kir

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

All of us have said a lot of time that governments wil approve accaptance of Crypto market and BlockChain technolog. The Russia is a one of them. Also Russia is a very effective and important country to change idea of world so this development can effect to all the world.
Absolutely correct opinion today because today the best that can be done is probably only to believe in it, in that the market today is still stabilizing and if there is news that Russia will really have the opportunity to adopt a full-fledged law on the adoption of cryptocurrency, then this is definitely will be reflected in the entire cryptocurrency market.
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:32:01 PM

I think that cryptocommunity in Russia is also very big. Huobi opened an office in Moscow. Also they have a partnership with 'VEB' ' it's a huge bank which is under government control.
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

I think this is bad and good news, but the fact is that the states are starting to accept cryptocurrencies

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:00:02 AM

Looks like a good one if the Russian government can leverage on Blockchain technology and her technology prowess to unlock some potential in some untapped human resources. I hope it's not just about the talkings but implementation
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

It seems like this is good news for cryptocurrency fans in Russia and around the world. Are there any news sources that you get? Please share this news site, so we can read it more freely. Thank you in advance for this good news.
While this is not news. In Russia, every official of any rank or politician expresses his different and contradictory thoughts about the future of cryptocurrency, and I have been reading about this for more than a year, and the situation has not changed. So far, no law on regulation of cryptocurrency has been adopted, which means there is nothing to discuss yet. For now, these are all intentions that mean nothing.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

Interesting.

I think that the Russian Government is going to recognise it because it's going after taxes.  And this is Good! China may follow them and then we will easily see Bitcoin at $10000 again! Let's hope that they will not introduce very high taxes on crypto-currencies and completely kill the national market.

Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

With the little that I know in this industry. Cryptocurrency is not really illegal in Russia and it is not also accepted. Let me say that it is in between the two. Russia government is still in state of puzzle about what to do with Cryptocurrency and how to regulate it. So Cryptocurrency enthusiasts for now in Russia don't know the direction of government about it.

mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

The fact that Russia does not prohibit cryptocurrencies is really good, but I do not think that this decision is final, since the Russian government has previously stated that it wants to legalize cryptocurrencies, but there was no reaction. In addition, if Russia closes in the information space from all over the world, it is unlikely that there will be crypto-currencies and it is also not worth considering Russia as a technically developed country!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: