Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:29:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Netnode [NND] Mineable New consensus Algorithm - No Premine!  (Read 2432 times)
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:26:04 AM

Missed the point.It turns out that the coins are not needed or what?I'm talking about node.
Or need?I've never seen anything so ask-we will follow the development.
The coins are used as a high liquidity base "currency" for the network. After all coins are mined a burn rate will take effect although that will not be for a long time. The NND coin is also used to support those who operate nodes. Relatively speaking there could be a high emission rate with a high number of nodes on the network. This incentivizes the network to scale alongside transactions.
And again, did not understand!How many coins do I need for a node?And where can I buy them and how to set up a node?That's what I meant.
Netnodeio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 12:35:53 AM

Missed the point.It turns out that the coins are not needed or what?I'm talking about node.
The coins are used as a high liquidity base "currency" for the network. After all coins are mined a burn rate will take effect although that will not be for a long time. The NND coin is also used to support those who operate nodes. Relatively speaking there could be a high emission rate with a high number of nodes on the network. This incentivizes the network to scale alongside transactions.
And again, did not understand!How many coins do I need for a node?And where can I buy them and how to set up a node?That's what I meant.
Apologies! There are no coin requirements for operating a node. The original nodes will be distributed to users through the company, we will have an order page up on our website when the ANN is updated. Thanks for the great questions.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 01:55:01 AM

so you are saying you will sell nodes?

selling sushistake.com, send offers
CaridwenDean

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:17:30 AM

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much
Netnodeio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:00:09 PM

Yes, we plan on selling at least the initial nodes to help fund the project. The wallet and ecosystem will be 100% free to use aside from the obvious spending of coins and what not. Thanks for the question!
Netnodeio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:06:44 PM

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much

The community is still small since we haven't released yet, however; there will be more information available on launch and in our community channels. Feel free to ask questions in telegram or on our discord at https://discord.gg/cDP79d8
Netnodeio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 05:16:01 AM

Netnode GUI Wallet available for download now at https://netnode.io/downloads/
rubbertoe9

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:46:20 AM

Netnode GUI Wallet available for download now at https://netnode.io/downloads/

Cool, I've downloaded it...

Excited for the project and release of the miners, keep up the good work!
Netnodeio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 04:33:02 AM

German, Indonesian, and Chinese translations added!
rubbertoe9

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:18:39 PM

From what I understand a Youtube channel is in the making.

Here's a link to the subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NetNode/
Netnodeio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 04:11:00 AM

Check out the official Netnode Bounty Thread! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148060.0
Netnodeio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 05:11:09 PM

Yes, a youtube is in the works. Please ask any questions that you might have about the project.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:19:27 AM

Hey. tell me are there any instructions for running nodes? and what amount of dollars is needed for this. I'm actually very interested in using this as passive income .
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:58:28 AM

Yes, we plan on selling at least the initial nodes to help fund the project. The wallet and ecosystem will be 100% free to use aside from the obvious spending of coins and what not. Thanks for the question!
and what dollar amount is needed for that? and when can I sell my coins? negotiations with exchanges are already underway?
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:20:32 AM

in credit until there is no news. at the moment, all the information on the site... 
now the project looks very interesting for me and I will consider it for passive income.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:43:35 AM

The economic model looks very interesting.  I think the project has a future because society will be interested in passive income. but let's see what will happen after listing on exchanges.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:23:17 AM

The economic model looks very interesting.  I think the project has a future because society will be interested in passive income. but let's see what will happen after listing on exchanges.
as for exchanges, this is a very interesting question. I would like to know with whom the negotiations are conducted and whether there are preliminary agreements with any exchanges?
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 08:33:32 AM

But if I understand correctly the coin will be used as a new means of payment and this should provide high value and liquidity.
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:58:57 AM

German, Indonesian, and Chinese translations added!
Hello , do you plan a Russian translation ? Many technical terms are difficult to understand for those who do not know English.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:39:41 AM

But if I understand correctly the coin will be used as a new means of payment and this should provide high value and liquidity.
now I see a good opportunity of earning through the launch sites.  I have already returned the money for 6 nodes in other projects and now make a profit. Therefore, I am interested in this topic and would like to get more information.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: