Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Netnode [NND] Mineable New consensus Algorithm - No Premine!  (Read 2432 times)
Nirvana25

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:39:34 AM

But if I understand correctly the coin will be used as a new means of payment and this should provide high value and liquidity.
now I see a good opportunity of earning through the launch sites.  I have already returned the money for 6 nodes in other projects and now make a profit. Therefore, I am interested in this topic and would like to get more information.
judging by the roadmap, users will soon be able to start nodes and receive the first income. But in any case, you will have to wait for the listing on the exchanges to sell your coins.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 12:21:32 PM

But if I understand correctly the coin will be used as a new means of payment and this should provide high value and liquidity.
now I see a good opportunity of earning through the launch sites.  I have already returned the money for 6 nodes in other projects and now make a profit. Therefore, I am interested in this topic and would like to get more information.
judging by the roadmap, users will soon be able to start nodes and receive the first income. But in any case, you will have to wait for the listing on the exchanges to sell your coins.

it would be nice if all the team's plans were implemented. all that is included in the roadmap looks serious. if that happens, then it will be interesting

harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:08:47 PM

it would be nice if all the team's plans were implemented. all that is included in the roadmap looks serious. if that happens, then it will be interesting

Yes, it can be considered as an opportunity to receive passive income and this is in fact a very serious motivation.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:04:23 PM

Yes, it can be considered as an opportunity to receive passive income and this is in fact a very serious motivation.
please tell me whether the calculator awards? what percentage will I be able to receive? or the reward will be fixed regardless of the number of nodes
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 02:19:40 PM

Interesting concept ...

I think this will have to be seen, as the sale of the 'initial' nodes means that all subsequent nodes would have to go through the same channel to be 'nought' also.

Is there no standard way to setup nodes on our own?

#crysx

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:26:09 PM

An interesting idea to create such a system of nodes for new coins. Everything is thought out and understandable to any user.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:35:57 PM

I found something interesting in here. I think i should put my eyes on this Netnode and pay attention to its coming up more updates ahead. But team, can I raised a question? I just wanted to know if can I already start the node now and get my reward?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:31:07 PM

In addition to the names of the developers, are there any detailed information about their personalities? I would like to get to know them in more detail and determine their intentions regarding this project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:47:09 PM

An interesting idea to create such a system of nodes for new coins. Everything is thought out and understandable to any user.
Yeah. It is well explained in the first page on what are the usage of this kind of node. This is something unique and new to the users and to the those people who have knowledge in consensus algorithm. Hopefully, it will be supported by many investors of crypto so it can have better development ahead.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:55:08 AM

It seems that there are so many mineable coins right now but, as you can see that this thing has a new consensus algorithm which makes the coins even unique.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:59:41 AM

What's the news here? I can see that this project Netnode has potential and is a good technological project indeed. So for that, am I correctly understand that you will be selling nodes but you will not conduct rounds of coin sales in the classical format?

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:45:34 PM

What's the news here? I can see that this project Netnode has potential and is a good technological project indeed. So for that, am I correctly understand that you will be selling nodes but you will not conduct rounds of coin sales in the classical format?
As I understand it, yes. But you still need to review and consult with the developers if you plan to buy tokens here.
bellicose

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:01:11 PM

As I understand it, yes. But you still need to review and consult with the developers if you plan to buy tokens here.
I fully agree that any manipulations and plans need to be discussed directly with the developer, because the community cannot know the specific answers to such details.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:57:59 PM

It seems that there are so many mineable coins right now but, as you can see that this thing has a new consensus algorithm which makes the coins even unique.
Yeah. This is unique from the others and the good thing for this coin is it is already listed in some exchange. And the team are hardly working to make this community alive and be liked by the people of crypto. In fact, they have given opportunity for the people to earned this coin by following and be always active in their social channels.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:56:10 AM

Yeah. This is unique from the others and the good thing for this coin is it is already listed in some exchange. And the team are hardly working to make this community alive and be liked by the people of crypto. In fact, they have given opportunity for the people to earned this coin by following and be always active in their social channels.
The team is making this project even more boosted for which what I can see in here. And that's a good thing indeed. Well, that good for its future to attain and achieve all its goals and objectives. Netnode have lots of capabilities to keep rising and prove itself.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:47:06 AM

Isn't this project really similar to NYZO, they came out in the same period. NYZO much more shilled , can you evidence some different aspetc of these two projects?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:02:03 PM

The team is making this project even more boosted for which what I can see in here. And that's a good thing indeed. Well, that good for its future to attain and achieve all its goals and objectives. Netnode have lots of capabilities to keep rising and prove itself.
The team behind the project is innovative and hardworking, which has been pushing the project towards the way of success to achieve their goals.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:10:00 PM

Isn't this project really similar to NYZO, they came out in the same period. NYZO much more shilled , can you evidence some different aspetc of these two projects?
There are many similar projects like this one but Netnode is coming with many features and services, which can make the project better than its competitors.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:52:11 PM

I fully agree that any manipulations and plans need to be discussed directly with the developer, because the community cannot know the specific answers to such details.
That's right, I really hope that we will be given news and what is actually happening with the development of the platform.
bellicose

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:19:44 PM

The idea should always be unique, and even if not, the project should still be significantly different from the existing ones, because this is the only way to conquer the audience.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███