Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Netnode [NND] Mineable New consensus Algorithm - No Premine!  (Read 2432 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:40:36 PM

An interesting idea to create such a system of nodes for new coins. Everything is thought out and understandable to any user.
The idea should always be unique, and even if not, the project should still be significantly different from the existing ones, because this is the only way to conquer the audience.
Yes. Being unique is something that can easily convince more people to joined that will lead to a better results in the development. Furthermore, this is very important as it will be the basis for all people to decide whether to invest or not.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:53:14 PM

An interesting idea to create such a system of nodes for new coins. Everything is thought out and understandable to any user.
The idea should always be unique, and even if not, the project should still be significantly different from the existing ones, because this is the only way to conquer the audience.
Yes. Being unique is something that can easily convince more people to joined that will lead to a better results in the development. Furthermore, this is very important as it will be the basis for all people to decide whether to invest or not.
That is true. Because uniqueness bring a huge impact to a certain project. But of course more importantly, the project Netnode needs to acertain its great capabilities and proves its potential as a true and trusted mineable new concensus algorithm.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:36:00 PM

That's right, this is what the project’s uniqueness should do first.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:50:08 PM

That's right, this is what the project’s uniqueness should do first.
Each developer initially faces the problems of project implementation and in order to popularize it, one has to spend precious time searching for various advertising options.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:44:24 PM

Kind of interesting to see a mineable and a new consesus algorithm with no premine at the first time that this coin is released. I wish they could do more interesting ideas and such other things we cannot imagine in the other platforms.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:46:26 PM

Yes, absolutely true, team's unique approach will really help them to over come to their competition. It is the best part of the project.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:06:54 PM

Yes, absolutely true, team's unique approach will really help them to overcome their competition. It is the best part of the project.
Nowadays it is really important for the projects to come with innovation or unique approaches to getting success. Fortunately, the team has already done this thing for keeping them ahead from the competition.
wpc143

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:30:24 PM

Kind of interesting to see a mineable and a new consesus algorithm with no premine at the first time that this coin is released. I wish they could do more interesting ideas and such other things we cannot imagine in the other platforms.
I think we can expect that there are more good things will be done to this idea. We just need to follow their social channels so we can be always updated in the development. And the project are still new so a lot of works and doings will be made by this team in the upcoming more days.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:49:58 AM

Yeah, conquering the audience would make some noises on the project. I just want to make this project looks like a great project by helping them to earn in the users side.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:29:48 AM

I think we can expect that there are more good things will be done to this idea. We just need to follow their social channels so we can be always updated in the development. And the project are still new so a lot of works and doings will be made by this team in the upcoming more days.
Yes that is right. Having be in their social media sites will help us to be more updated to them, know their latest updates and announcements as well as we attached to them directly.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:38:09 PM

I think we can expect that there are more good things will be done on this idea. We just need to follow their social channels so we can be always updated in the development. And the project is still new so a lot of works and doings will be made by this team in the upcoming more days.
They are pretty active on social media to continuously spread awareness about the project. So if you follow them on social media then you would continuously receive every single update about the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:19:55 PM

I think we can expect that there are more good things will be done on this idea. We just need to follow their social channels so we can be always updated in the development. And the project is still new so a lot of works and doings will be made by this team in the upcoming more days.
They are pretty active on social media to continuously spread awareness about the project. So if you follow them on social media then you would continuously receive every single update about the project.
Yes, this is the best part about the project, the team behind the project stays active most of the time to provide necessary information towards the users. That's the reason become users growth.

bellicose

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:01:27 PM

It would be better if they were active in terms of the platform itself and listened to the comments of users, rather than being active in social networks, what is the use of this?

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:46:40 PM

It would be better if they were active in terms of the platform itself and listened to the comments of users, rather than being active in social networks, what is the use of this?
Activity at the moment is an important factor in the development of the project. If it does not, then new users will not look at it.
wpc143

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:47:22 PM

Yes, absolutely true, team's unique approach will really help them to over come to their competition. It is the best part of the project.
Indeed, it will give them more chances to be acknowledged by many people here in crypto community. We know that the competition here are very hard so it needs to have a project that is unique and very convincing for the people. And I hope the team behind this can continously provide it.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:03:18 AM

Indeed, it will give them more chances to be acknowledged by many people here in crypto community. We know that the competition here are very hard so it needs to have a project that is unique and very convincing for the people. And I hope the team behind this can continously provide it.
Yeah, the best part of the project is when the developer gathered an event or promotion for the users who wanted to take participation in the ICO or wanted to buy the coins in large amounts.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:26:13 PM

Yeah, the best part of the project is when the developer gathered an event or promotion for the users who wanted to take participation in the ICO or wanted to buy the coins in large amounts.
Most likely that this is exactly what happens. But you still need to pay attention to other facts. Activity and how is the development of the project and the platform as a whole. Also have the ability to promote the project in people so to speak.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:49:43 PM

I am in one of the communication site of the project Netnode. And for my observation, I see that the Netnode have been so attracted to the community people. But what the Netnode project team is lacking is some sort of information regarding the users wanted to hear. But that is a good problem. The people are seeking for this project which is the good time for the Netnode to show off itself as having the capacity and prove its greatness.
bellicose

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:31:28 PM

I am in one of the communication site of the project Netnode. And for my observation, I see that the Netnode have been so attracted to the community people. But what the Netnode project team is lacking is some sort of information regarding the users wanted to hear. But that is a good problem. The people are seeking for this project which is the good time for the Netnode to show off itself as having the capacity and prove its greatness.
Any person who would be interested in such a subject, in any case, will find this platform for himself and will use it if he likes it. Sometimes no advertising can help popularize, if the right audience simply does not exist.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:22:08 PM

I think they might be reading all the comments to understand what do the users want to say and they can take actions as per the user's feedback.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: