Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:48:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Netnode [NND] Mineable New consensus Algorithm - No Premine!  (Read 2432 times)
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:05:29 PM

The developers are getting the massive community as per the time passes but it has a reason behind it and that is the team which has been keeping everything up to date as per the time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:24:26 PM

the project grows step by step and this good news. but the team need to give the community any update news. plz, update you bitcoin ann.
I want to ask why we can't mine this coins, git rewards by running a node not safe all the time.
yanoaziz

Activity: 537

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:27:48 PM

The developers are getting the massive community as per the time passes but it has a reason behind it and that is the team which has been keeping everything up to date as per the time.
how do you know that the development getting that you said!!
I just visiting discord the community is active this us right but there is many think needed.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:04:42 PM

the project grows step by step and this good news. but the team need to give the community any update news. plz, update you bitcoin ann.
I want to ask why we can't mine this coins, git rewards by running a node not safe all the time.
The team is actively working on here and continuously providing updates regarding the project. That's the reason behind the continuous discussion.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:16:51 PM

The team behind the project are pretty much active to provide every single update but at the moment they might be busy in other important work regarding the development of the project. Because of that, everyone has been thought that.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:27:10 PM

I just visiting discord the community is active this us right but there is many think needed.
The Discord community is making active communication but along with that Telegram, the community of telegram is always making active discussions on the group to understand more about the platform.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:26:55 PM

The Discord community is making active communication but along with that Telegram, the community of telegram is always making active discussions on the group to understand more about the platform.
It's good. But it would be still not bad if the team eventually gave more igformation everywhere. I mean in all social networks.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:48:44 AM

Hello. When are you planning to do a test launch of the project? I would like to take part in this.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:16:31 PM

Hello. When are you planning to do a test launch of the project? I would like to take part in this.
Very good question. I wanted to know too so I can be ready because I am excited for this laucnhing since I have found a potential in this project. For this, I am looking forward that someone from the team members will answer this.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:49:16 PM

It's good. But it would be still not bad if the team eventually gave more igformation everywhere. I mean in all social networks.
I think the team is doing pretty well at the moment. They are actively handling all social media accounts to provide necessary updates. Hopefully, they will keep the active behavior until the end.

beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:55:13 PM

The project might be under development phase so we need to wait for it until teams complete the works. As we can see they are going as per the roadmap and it is the good for the projects image. 
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:02:12 PM

Very good question. I wanted to know too so I can be ready because I am excited for this laucnhing since I have found potential in this project. For this, I am looking forward that someone from the team members will answer this.
Everyone those who have become the part of this project has found potential in it. Also, everyone is as curious about the platform as you. But we will get to know about it after the team's official statement.
anodyne

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:26:12 PM

Very good question. I wanted to know too so I can be ready because I am excited for this laucnhing since I have found potential in this project. For this, I am looking forward that someone from the team members will answer this.
Everyone those who have become the part of this project has found potential in it. Also, everyone is as curious about the platform as you. But we will get to know about it after the team's official statement.
Before the project to be launch, of course a beta version will come out first. When will the team have it on us here in the community?

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Zianingbu

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:33:32 PM

The project might be under development phase so we need to wait for it until teams complete the works. As we can see they are going as per the roadmap and it is the good for the projects image. 
When the project goes, according to its roadmap only. This always has a positive effect on the promotion of the project and its future position among investors and ordinary users who follow the development of projects.
lobster88

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:34:53 PM

Before the project to be launch, of course a beta version will come out first. When will the team have it on us here in the community?
We will get it when, once the team members announce it here or in their official telegram group. Maybe those who didn't yet in there should visit. The admin there are very responsive. More updates are provided there and the raised questions there are answered accordingly.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:55:15 PM

I think the team is doing pretty well at the moment. They are actively handling all social media accounts to provide necessary updates. Hopefully, they will keep the active behavior until the end.
Good. I imagine this option. What most likely the team will do. Active promotion and social networking pages is a good promotion option.
anodyne

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:10:36 PM

When the project goes, according to its roadmap only. This always has a positive effect on the promotion of the project and its future position among investors and ordinary users who follow the development of projects.
Very well said buddy. If the project Netnode goes what the team proposed and promised in its roadmap, that will have a huge impact to the project as well as to the team that is working for it. Mor people will gain and put trust into it as they can make what they are promising.

coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:17:49 PM

Really looking forward to when there will be news from the administrator. Something for a long time nobody wrote anything. Maybe someone knows something, how is the team working now? Maybe they are planning some changes?
Zianingbu

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:27:52 PM

Very well said buddy. If the project Netnode goes what the team proposed and promised in its roadmap, that will have a huge impact to the project as well as to the team that is working for it. Mor people will gain and put trust into it as they can make what they are promising.
Thank. I am pleased that you are of the same opinion as me. So we have more chances that the project will still be in the lead, among other similar projects.
anodyne

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:14:51 AM

Really looking forward to when there will be news from the administrator. Something for a long time nobody wrote anything. Maybe someone knows something, how is the team working now? Maybe they are planning some changes?
The team is truely have been so long since they last updated their information here. But more than that, the Netnode have potentials. So if they will keep on it, the updates and announcements will keep popping up not only from the the team but also from its community members.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: