Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto fell into wrong hands in December 2017  (Read 850 times)
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

Most of the people who joined the crypto community at the later part of 2017, especially December were not any real crypto investors. They just heard about the booming prices and decided to join and also make profit. They don't know the potentials of the blockchain technology and the future it holds and that is why now that prices are down, they have all left the market and its left the real crypto enthusiasts. They are those who are seriously doing panic selling over the markets
the final purpose of 99% people involve in this market, this type of investment is money, real money.
they make the deal when ever they see it profialbe. so don't blame anyone, just dump and pump

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

Your point is partially correct but if you look at the history of the bitcoin value you will come to know that these swings and cycles have always been in the game and we see extreme bulls followed by long down trend and then accumulation phase before the next big uptrend and same will be the case this time around, i think we need a bit longer for bulls to return again but they will be here for sure.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

Most of the people who joined the crypto community at the later part of 2017, especially December were not any real crypto investors. They just heard about the booming prices and decided to join and also make profit. They don't know the potentials of the blockchain technology and the future it holds and that is why now that prices are down, they have all left the market and its left the real crypto enthusiasts. They are those who are seriously doing panic selling over the markets

crypto is more exposed to the investors than ever.. believe me investors are still buying the dip.. this dip is like opportunity for them and they are making good use of it.. if this dip does not happen then there will be no opportunity for investors to make profits

Gagal Mancung

Activity: 202
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

They want to try luck, want to be rich suddenly Cheesy

They don't understand cryprocurrency travel from year to year, so when the market is rocked like this, in their minds only profit. if they stay here, they will continue to suffer losses, so they decide to sell all their crypto assets and leave cryprocurrency.

Actually it is a ridiculous choice.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:56:23 PM

In this case I don't think so. Most investors don't leave crypto, but I think they just lost enthusiasm for a while. And actually still staying and hoping for a lot of profits. This phenomenon is very reasonable in bear market conditions, but never panic. Staying and staying calm will be a good step.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

You may be right, but it will not help the further growth of BTC. It may continue to fall in value.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

I also joined the crypto in December 2017. But I did not immediately begin to invest, but only after 3 months, since I studied everything. Therefore, I think that newbies did not start investing all at once. And yes, I agree with you that many people have begun to leave the world of crypto. My friends are already all disappointed in her.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

In fact, the cryptocurrency market has been manipulated by price, and many whales always create panic, buy encryption at low prices, and sell when it rises!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

It is the weak hand. they entered on crypto only when flying and will go when it crashed. about the potential of technology and also even the blockchain, of course, they will not be too concerned about this because that's simply how it is pursued to continue to profit from conditions that are occurring.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

the price of cryptocurrency in December was very terrible, the price of cryptocurrency fell and the price was very cheap, many traders suffered losses and it was not like December in previous years so you should be careful when you want to buy cryptocurrency this December.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

This is one of my favourite cartoons about the foolishness of those that invested for the first time last December.

The funny thing is there won't be any cartoons about buying BTC this year even though it is actually a smart time to invest.

babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

This is one of my favourite cartoons about the foolishness of those that invested for the first time last December.

The funny thing is there won't be any cartoons about buying BTC this year even though it is actually a smart time to invest.
Cheesy Cheesy
a very unique picture, I wonder how they reacted this Christmas? when prices continue to fall and are likely to return to 2014 prices? which image will repeat?
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

well they only think that they will rich in instant by investing bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies, but when the prices go down slightly they will panic, they don't think it will go up again. There is nothing we can do with these weak hands let them sell so we can buy cheaper.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

if that's the case, isn't it not that bad. the crypto community is very strong i doubt if only with panic sales, the market will be destroyed like this.

it seems your opinion is not right, this is not a new investor, but all the investors that exist today.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

The reason why am saying it is the December 2017 investors is that, they joined just at the time bitcoin was flourishing so they have no experience in bear markets and what to do during this period and that is the reason why they do panic selling when prices are going down.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

This is what happens when the people who are investing in  something are the ones that do not know how the investments are supposed to be made, They come into the market thinking that they are going to make a lot of money in a very short time and that cryptos would make them rich overnight but that is not the case and now they are all running out

crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

In conditions like in December 2017, of course, they really want to get a huge profit. And everyone can still feel the price increase in the first and second quarters of 2018. But now the price is inversely proportional and everyone leaves the market. I think this is a natural thing and they will return after the price stabilizes.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

I don't see anything wrong with the cryptocurrency market from the fact that some people have come and invested at the peak. This has become a big problem for this kind of investors, but it has not had an impact on the market.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Very disturbing and similar situation.. People never understand the game of marketmakers who always like to fool market participants. Markets are not acting only with logic, both logic and emotions drive the trend. Imbalance is name of power which give impulse to trend. Average guys never want t understand it and they always blame others for their own mistakes.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

The reason why am saying it is the December 2017 investors is that, they joined just at the time bitcoin was flourishing so they have no experience in bear markets and what to do during this period and that is the reason why they do panic selling when prices are going down.

of course people who joined and buy crypto especially bitcoin at december 2017 and still hold their cryptocurrencies in 2018 will panic,, even a real investors
because their portofolio was decreasing hardly my friend,, and its humanized  Wink
regards
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: