Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto fell into wrong hands in December 2017  (Read 850 times)
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:57:57 AM

I agree with your opinion on this topic. This will always be the case. If bull season comes, investors will multiply. Hard case crypto currencies alone but on good day everyone with it.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

Most of the people who joined the crypto community at the later part of 2017, especially December were not any real crypto investors. They just heard about the booming prices and decided to join and also make profit. They don't know the potentials of the blockchain technology and the future it holds and that is why now that prices are down, they have all left the market and its left the real crypto enthusiasts. They are those who are seriously doing panic selling over the markets
Of course, you are pretty much right in this argument. Many, seeing that bitcoin is growing rapidly in price and making a big profit to others, also decided to get rich. However, this time Bitcoin is too expensive in value and this whole year we have a fall and stagnation of the cryptocurrency market. However, these individuals were the same as the previous ones. More than 90 percent join the cryptocurrency with a speculative goal to make money on it. Until the cryptocurrency is legalized by most states, the infrastructure for using it as a means of payment will not be widely developed.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:40:40 PM

It is true that many investors arrived to the market during the last year`s hype uneducated about crypto.
Some of them have already left the market, but some of them  stayed and got an education meanwhile.
I have a friend who joined  crypto end of last year and invested in like  10BTC for $15k and 125k of XRP  on
price of over $3. In the meantime he invested more on the dip and lowered his average and learned
trading. Bear market was a good teacher for him.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 05:43:41 PM

While I agree that we got a lot of bad "investors" last year, I don't really think they are panic selling.
Instead, they are the ones whining about how much money they lost and dreaming of the next bull run.

These people are literally hodling on to dear life.

But, the negative effect on the market is similar.
With so many people just hodling and not buying up or selling, trading volume has been seriously low.
This has forced speculation to drop lower and lower.

Now btc at $3800 is the new norm.
In these circumstances we can only rely on new institutional money to come in and save the market.
But with the stock market crashing, that too seems unlikely.

gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:18:32 AM

This is a very wrong view. I have never seen such an ignorant point of view. In fact, investors who purchase cryptocurrency at this time are the investors with the most investment. The ups and downs of the cryptocurrency market are normal phenomena, and no one can escape the cyclicality of the economy.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:21:26 AM

I think most traders enter the cryptocurrency market for speculation, not investment. They don't understand cryptocurrencies. The trading strategies of these investors are very susceptible.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:31:58 AM

in my opinion there is nothing to blame, if you experience a loss that is the risk you take when you enter the crypto world.
we don't know what happens in the future but we can take the best lessons for what happened in 2017.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:41:34 AM

Indeed, many are greedy and enter when crypto is at its peak, but when experiencing a loss they feel disappointed and leave it. This is what happens to crypto when it explodes. They do not have a strategy to manage it and what they think is only profit. This is sometimes stupid thinking that is present and very unfortunate.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:49:22 AM

in my opinion there is nothing to blame, if you experience a loss that is the risk you take when you enter the crypto world.
we don't know what happens in the future but we can take the best lessons for what happened in 2017.
agree with you, what was achieved in 2017 is the beginning of the growth of crypto value for the following year. I still believe that Crypto has a bright future, the fact is that until now more and more people have joined the crypto world. not only wants to gain profit but learn how we make a profit.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:38:17 PM

I have been saying 2017 was a fluke all year long. People mistake the highs and the lows too many times. We did had a 20 thousand dollar high in 2017 but look at what the low is for 2017 as well, it was if I am not wrong something like 700 dollars or so. Look at 2018, we didn't have a high like 2017 that's true but our lowest has been 3200, about 5 times higher than the 2017 low which tells you yes people are not willing to buy for 20 thousand dollars but people are not willing to sell for 700 anymore as well, you have to see the best in every scenario you are dealt with.

Hence, I think people who run away because it is not 20+ thousand dollars or people who try to drop the price and make money from shorts and all the things in between that causes the price to go down are wrong. We are in the BEST year of bitcoin right now.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 06:21:02 PM

Most of the people who joined the crypto community at the later part of 2017, especially December were not any real crypto investors. They just heard about the booming prices and decided to join and also make profit. They don't know the potentials of the blockchain technology and the future it holds and that is why now that prices are down, they have all left the market and its left the real crypto enthusiasts. They are those who are seriously doing panic selling over the markets

Do you spend a lot of money to invest in something you do not know? Investors who are not familiar with the crypto market will not do so. So leaving the market for those investors is only a small part of the bear market.
True that, I understand it is very difficult to get new investors into crypto let alone making them invest that much in it even if some of them do invest more, those numbers are insignificant to the market and I don't think they were the result of the bear market and as you said, if they have all left the market how come the market is still down? This is a natural market circle and we expect to have another good one sometimes.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:32:32 PM

Maybe it was one of the reasons why the price of bitcoin and altcoin experienced a very significant increase that year, at least it made many people familiar with cryptocurrency. You can see the other side of the incident, when many people know cryptocurrency even though those who invest get a loss but this can make them come back easily when in the next few years cryptocurrency is well received by each country. Honestly, giving someone an understanding of cryptocurrency so that he wants to buy and invest in it is very difficult, need strong evidence so that they believe that cryptocurrency has a value.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 06:34:11 PM

The market was flooded with investors who happened to be here by accident and 2018 forced them to leave. Now if you still hold your coins, then you should believe in cryptocurrency and know about its prospects. I believe that people who will hold their coins for a long time will be rewarded when cryptocurrencies gain huge popularity and their capitalization approaches a trillion dollars.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:14:52 PM

It's not okay to call the investors at the end of 2017, some unknown crypto market or speculators. I think it's natural that they did. Everybody is investing in the crypto market to make a profit, otherwise it would not be called an investment, it would be called a donation. These speculators inflate the crypto market most. They practically descend and they climb the prices as they please. These big investors are also known as crypto "whales".

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:05:00 PM

It's not okay to call the investors at the end of 2017, some unknown crypto market or speculators. I think it's natural that they did. Everybody is investing in the crypto market to make a profit, otherwise it would not be called an investment, it would be called a donation. These speculators inflate the crypto market most. They practically descend and they climb the prices as they please. These big investors are also known as crypto "whales".
Large investors, Whales, politicians or bankers, they are responsible for the fact that the market is falling or growing excessively. I do not shift the blame, but they fanned the flames and cryptocurrencies grew, but after that, they also extinguished it.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:05:07 PM

2017 is really a boom year of the electronic money market, I can hear people talking about electronic money everywhere. That's why many people tried to enter the market without any knowledge. And then they sell in panic and create a market downturn.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:27:43 PM

But those who remained received a good experience. It is not necessary to say who is real and who is not a real crypto enthusiast. Almost all of us came here for profit and any of us would be interested in this direction when we learned about how much people were able to get by investing in crypto.

juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:50:21 AM

Can say that people are staying with this market are really people who love cryptocurreny and blockchian technology and really understand them. Maybe they have also lost so much year ago but their belief doesn't still change

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:04:30 AM

I don't agree that crypto fell into the wrong hands because you and I know that in the first place that they are staying here because of the lucrative profits. They see the huge opportunity to make money and that's why they join in and then when they see that the party is over, they also leave like they lost all their interest in it.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:24:38 PM

In 2018, crypto market was very down. Everybody was so afraid and panic because the market kept collapsing. However in this new year, there is a hope. A hope where the price of crypto world is keep recovering. We can manage and control how the crypto will not fall into wrong as in last December.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: