Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reliable tor based escrow services?  (Read 150 times)
justme6263 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

Hi,

Sorry if this is a silly question or if it is one which has been asked often but I am looking for a reliable and trusted tor based escrow service? I have looked a bit about this online and I see some people saying to steer clear of them all together and then a couple of people suggesting 'BigEscrow'? I'm not sure what to think as the vendor I am trying to make a transaction with has said they are unwilling to use clearnet for anything but and said I can use any tor based escrow service I wish, he hasn't suggested one.

What are people thoughts on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6176

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

We do have a list of escrows but these are individuals and not services. What's the nature of the transaction though? If whoever you're trading with is insisting on not using anything from the clearnet then It's probably something illegal and the members on the list I gave you will most likely won't like to get involved in such a transaction (same goes with other services unless It's something found in the darknet for this specific purpose).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

You may check this one for a few good escrow services
https://99bitcoins.com/looking-for-a-bitcoin-escrow-service-consider-this-first/
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

I agree with OmegaStarScream- as long as the things you're trying to buy or sell aren't illegal, the escrowers in the list provided should be able to service your request and escrow your transaction(s) at a low price, and the users on the list are legit. I would go to another provider for whatever you're trying to buy that accepts clearnet escrow if possible.

There are indeed many scam services on Tor, especially mixers, but there are mixers that legitimately operate on Tor. Bitblender (http://bitblendervrfkzr.onion/) is one example.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: