Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:24:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What needs to happen in 2019 for the market to recover?  (Read 1082 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

A good impetus for the development of the cryptocurrency industry in 2019 will be the arrival of institutional investors and the launch of the Bakkt platform. Many people who are associated with cryptocurrencies are likely to wait for this
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

Right at the beginning of next year we will see the bakkt come into operation. This will be the catalyst for a full recovery. It might only be a few months rather than years for the next ath
BAKKT will bring huge investors such as institution investors that interested to cryptocurrency.and i think this is best time for them to buy coins, because all coins in lowest price now.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:50:18 AM

I think that in the cryptocurrency market, as in other markets, there are stages of psychological impact on the person and when there is a surrender of despair and everyone ceases to believe in the idea because of the price reduction, the price paradoxically begins to grow. Falling prices do not change the essence or the idea that has cryptocurrency. Weaver that catch bitcoin when people stop believing in it, I think this is the main factor that will affect the growth !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

maybe if it is true that crypto is recovering next year, maybe investors will start investing again to cover the losses they have received because of the worsening crypto situation and the very drastic price decline that has survived until now, and even now crypto has not showing signs of recovery even though there have been many predictions that the market will recover at the end of this year.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

The market needs more investors in order to recover. Many investors panicked and most of them sold their alts and b3cause of that the market fell. A bullrun would lure investors like it did last year.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

certainly what we need is a miracle for the market, because that's the only way for the market to experience major changes. and it could also be with the help of many investors in this world who want large amounts of investment to make the market go up again in the price of the coins
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

We will need many things, we need governments to accept cryptocurrency, build regulation for ICO and cryptocurrency. We need main adoption of cryptocurrency in economy and real life, we need real working products of cryptocurrency with millions users

Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

In 2019, in many projects have planned a large number of significant improvements and upgrades, for example, ethereum after the implementation of new protocols can become a currency that can transact at a tremendous speed per second, if this happens, then the entire ecosystem of ethereum-based tokens will receive a very big stimulus .
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

Another is the cryptocurrency to increase or return to the original. this is the rise of bitcoin but to increase the bitcoin the investors need to grow and the beautiful ico or bounty projects come out to increase the bounty hunters. because this happens everything will be fine and it will return to cryptocurrency.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

Right at the beginning of next year we will see the bakkt come into operation. This will be the catalyst for a full recovery. It might only be a few months rather than years for the next ath
BAKKT will bring huge investors such as institution investors that interested to cryptocurrency.and i think this is best time for them to buy coins, because all coins in lowest price now.

wait, what if it doesn't work. are there other ways to make the market recover?
I have hope with Bakkt but it's not too big because we don't know investors' interest in this matter.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

I read a tweet this morning saying: "In 2018 everyone wanted to be in crypto. In 2019, we will find out who really wants to be in crypto."

Who's ready to invest in 2019?

2019 - a year for more applications? More useful use cases? Proper token economics?

I know the Elrond Network team will be here in 2019 - buidling as always Smiley

I am always having belief on the crypto currencies so I am willing to invest on the bitcoin any time,we need to make this kind of attitude on everyone's mind if we want the prices to recover in 2019 or later since the process is going to take longer than we expected to be.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

I read a tweet this morning saying: "In 2018 everyone wanted to be in crypto. In 2019, we will find out who really wants to be in crypto."

2019 - a year for more applications? More useful use cases? Proper token economics?

I really hope to see more applications in year 2019 but with the price, it's not so promising to have a big difference but with varied useful applications, price will surely follow.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

actually there is no need for anything to happen to make the market recover. just stop selling, then the market will slowly recover by itself. whatever happens as long as people prefer to sell there will not be a pump to come

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

2019 and I still have not ventured to invest, because in my opinion there is still far a view for the market to return as before. Even if prices are stable, this stability tends to decline in the future. So for the foreseeable future I will only see how the market will run
robro (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

The market needs more investors in order to recover. Many investors panicked and most of them sold their alts and b3cause of that the market fell. A bullrun would lure investors like it did last year.

I think we need more quality investors - people who are not typical to the crypto world - but investors who look for successful long term projects.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

2018 is really hard for all holders I'm a newbie here but I prefer to stay whatever happens this 2019, it's been ten years, and cryptocurrency have gone a long way in these ten years and we will just leave it because it's not performing very well this year? we need to sum up what cryptocurrency have done over the years.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

In 2019 we need real investors, not just everyone who are tricking the market to rise and attract the others to purchase a coins to make the price rise and then they dump them for their own profit.

robro (OP)

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

In 2019 we need real investors, not just everyone who are tricking the market to rise and attract the others to purchase a coins to make the price rise and then they dump them for their own profit.

Investors who understand that this is a technology that will shape the future are here for long term - we should not be afraid of tough times - it's all part of delivering something good.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

Market recover when new moneys come to the crypto.
This happen if new utility or idea developed for easy income new moneys.
Pumping crypto from this point need huge amount of moneys i dont think what big players want to do that

MrPeriklis

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

Value. Crypto-related projects must start adding real world value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: