Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What needs to happen in 2019 for the market to recover?  (Read 1074 times)
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

I don't think there is anything that needs to happen. Capitalists only need to buy coins to make the coins take off again. Now the cryptocurrency market needs to take off continuously. The US stock market has officially entered a recession, so this is good for the cryptocurrency market.

kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:35:22 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 02:48:44 PM by kostepanych2

News does not solve anything...
Just whales should want to pump the market...
And when they do that, market will recover...
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

It look simplistic but the fact remains that without investors the market won't make any progress people just need to put their money into the market for there to be revival
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

I read a tweet this morning saying: "In 2018 everyone wanted to be in crypto. In 2019, we will find out who really wants to be in crypto."

Who's ready to invest in 2019?

2019 - a year for more applications? More useful use cases? Proper token economics?

I know the Elrond Network team will be here in 2019 - buidling as always Smiley

As a bounty hunter, I can say that 2018 really is something to test who are those really passionate about the things that a bounty hunter do, also, it filters out the cryptocurrency market for those that are just trolling over the bounty hunting industry.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

Well, there really is no certain thing(s) that need to happen in order to bull market start again. What was the thing (and still is) that really grow BTC to 20k USD? The reason behind that (and all the other Bitcoin bulls) has been simple greed. People just want to receive some easy money and BTC is perfect for it.

What we really need is some years of nothing and stagnation. People have to see BTC as a possibility to make a lot of money with a relatively short time.

suryasuryo00

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

at the beginning of 2018 the bitcoin chart showed a correction sign at that time the bear season began, until now there are so many bitcoin price factors dropped dramatically, when people who own lots of goods and sell them at prices soar then the price of these items will fall, and that is happening to bitcoin but don't worry and panic because when people know the price and scarcity of goods then prices will sooner or later be high.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

For me it is clear that institutional moneu should enter crypto market to change the game.
Bakkt and ETF should be adopted in February and there is also ethereum network upgrade. A lot of positive news!
Avri Susanto

Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

For me it is clear that institutional moneu should enter crypto market to change the game.
Bakkt and ETF should be adopted in February and there is also ethereum network upgrade. A lot of positive news!

yes you are right, Bakkt and ETF are the most appropriate way to make the market recover. if the two go according to plan, I'm sure there will be changes that will occur in the market
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

I read a tweet this morning saying: "In 2018 everyone wanted to be in crypto. In 2019, we will find out who really wants to be in crypto."

2019 - a year for more applications? More useful use cases? Proper token economics?

1. Bakkt being a huge success.
2. If not - I don't see any reason to be bullish about BTC short or long run. So maybe some sort of flippening - ETH or EOS or something else, that everyone immediately gets bullish on.

hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

Well, we obviously need an influx of fresh money, so let's consider what could bring it.
ETF-s are a big deal, but institutions can also short BTC, not just long it.
Fundamentals aren't going anywhere. Altcoins are not popular - maybe some popular altcoin can bring us the next bull - but it will have to be spectacular and I'm seeing nothing spectacular so far ...
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

Development from the cryptocurrency and the demand from the people.
Demand will dictate the price of any tokens or coins in the market.
Development will gather more demand from the people to get their tokens.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

ETFs must be approved if indeed the market wants to recover. without this the crypto market will not have the power to grow. so if you have to wait until February for certainty from the SEC.
DominickA86

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

The Bakkt launch. This platform was created by the largest players on the market like Microsoft and Starbucks and I have no doubts that this platform is going to make mass adoption happen even sooner as planned.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

News does not solve anything...
Just whales should want to pump the market...
When when they do that, market will recover...
- Very reasonable, and I can not disagree with your opinion because I see this market getting a lot of positive news but things are still without a big change, good news does not seem to have too much influence on the crypto market. While the influence of whales is quite obvious, although the market does not have the good news and almost only the negative news but with the help from whales, the market can still get a very strong green, this is a situation that we see very often, the pump appears very unexpected and does not have any rules, and that is enough to understand the market wants to recover, it needs their impact

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:17:09 AM

Early 2018 everyone wanted to be in crytk but the stories that followed is quite unpleasant and it threw many persons out of the market. Let's see what 2019 will bring.
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:27:37 AM

For the market to be recovered, of course, it takes a short time, we can't do anything if it's time to recover this condition, of course it will recover itself, especially the crypto cycle that happens every year, early 2019, hopefully it will be a good start

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:02:57 AM

The main factor to recover my sense its about ETF and ETH hardfork. In 2018, already delayed several times with the support of a lot of fud strewn about make the condition more worse. And why a lot of people told invest in 2019 due in year 2018 is already too long with a bad situation and all altcoin already in the bottom price.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

More stores need to start advertising Bitcoin and the volatility has to come down for that to happen. For utility tokens it is purely about adoption of their technology in real world

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:15:21 AM

It seems to be, the infestation process already been started, i can see that most of the cryptocurrency rising together.
I believe it makes many people feeling a bit refreshed after being worried because of he market condition that was keep on falling.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:15:44 AM

surviving and invest in future means they have patience and trust with potential on crypto. of course, this is also because more people are starting to go and does not believe its crypto conditions that exist today where everything is almost never given results within one year. the loss of confidence is clear and therefore only the best will survive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: