Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Christmas gifts this year, all my money in Bitcoin  (Read 3757 times)
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:27:48 AM

That is not a very heavy reasons that you cannot provide some christmas gifts for tbis holiday seasons for giving , even though we are investing our money in bitcoin, but the truth is we should separate some few money for gifts to our loved ones, even a small value will do , bitcoin in the other hand is a good invesyment scheme but ,we should not put really all the money what we have.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

Well, i have about 80% of my savings going into BTC and other valuable altcoins investment. The market has shown some signs of imminent bull market of late. Anyway, i have given it a long term view in order not to get disappointed if the bear market continues in 2019.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:34:16 AM

Precisely at the end of the year and Christmas gives a special gift, the price decreases and you can buy at a cheap price, of course for many new users this is a special gift for them, this is like a Christmas and New Year discount, think positively rather than just thinking negatively
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:07:34 AM

Who's with me?

I think there few number of people who turn their money into bitcoin and now the face big losses because of the down price of bitcoin. You need to keep on your mind that do not put all your egg in one basket or simply to say to you can't turn your all money into bitcoin simply because it is risky.

Sorry Duds i am not woth you... i am just a pratical person in terms of investment. We know for a fact the market is very Volatile. The recent activity on the market gave us the idea what will be the result if a down turn on the market happened.Lost of investment. Invest only what you can afford to lost.Save some for your family on special occation.
margueritabarrutti

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

The feeling is the same.  Cry Cry Cry
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

Last Christmas season cryptocurrency users got lots of Christmas gifts as well as surprises that none expected. Now people expect similar incidents to take place, but in reality the market is completely bearish with slight bullish trend over the past week. If this continues, users might celebrate Christmas better.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

that's the problem, you shouldn't invest all your money and capital in bitcoin, let alone see the situation of the bitcoin market that is very unstable today. This problem has occurred since the beginning of the year, for me when it happened, I immediately looked for other income alternatives, while continuing to wait and hoping that my investment capital in Bitcoin would be better in the future.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

Christmas happened just once in a year and it should be celebrated with joy with families and friends. Even though market was rough this year we are still worthy enough to celebrate with despite all the struggle with bitcoin and let set side for a moment all the sad and heartaches that we have experienced. Bitcoin will make us happy again this coming new year.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

It is better to set aside some funds early for your holiday expenses. If you have a good earnings from your trading then you can use some part of it in your christmas expenditures but if you are hodler or long term investor and still waiting for a bullrun to regain your losses, the coins will likely not touch unless you are really short of funds. This season is important to some people because they celebrate it with their families once in a year.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

I don't have a plan to put all of the money in bitcoin! Because I am not thinking too much for the future, I want to enjoy a good holiday with my family! I hope everything will be fine in 2019, so don't waste your holiday by thinking too much about the crypto market. I believe in luck, if I am lucky enough to be rich in the future then I don't need to spoil my holidays by putting all the money in bitcoin. Rather in this month, I stopped working full time for the crypto, I am now at the break and enjoying my time with family!
Loubap

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:02:48 AM

i am same
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:21:27 AM

No gifts for us this year indeed that's true and all of crypto traders were facing hard year and very difficult to not loss but i personally will never lost my faith for bitcoin that on 2019 our Christmas gifts maybe will be doubled because still there is a chance to crypto recover the price
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

re-improving the bitcoin market is a reason why more and more people are investing in bitcoin at this time. things like this are natural because when the investment attracts more and more people try to invest. most of the assets that I have now I invest in Bitcoin. this is because I think the opportunity is getting better and this is an opportunity to make a profit. everyone competes to benefit from investing in bitcoin. the greater the investment, the greater the chance.
tarukam
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:40:16 AM

what price do you buy? I see now the market is green, all coins have increased. I think it's time to take money to celebrate Christmas and hold a little for long-term investments

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

That's a problem created when you have not implemented diversification to your investment profile. Not all industry or sectors or markets work in the same manner. And it's very rare that all your investment sectors won't perform simultaneously. Christmas is a time when you should spend time with families, gifts are not that mandatory, at least for me, it is not. Anyway, I hope this Christmas Santa gifts Bull to crypto market.
Vince44

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

your plan so great i support your plan now you invest bitcoin i think future wait big profit
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:40:56 AM

nah, family needs to celebrate the holidays Smiley
You have a good point dude but it would be a Merrier Christmas if you earned lots of money, right? (It's a big yes whether you admit it or not Roll Eyes) Anyway, it's your opinion so I respect it.

I know that this upcoming Christmas is very different last year and we can't do anything about it. So instead of crying in the corner and always minding the losses, let's try to feel jolly and enjoy the little ups before this year ends Smiley.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:05:39 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 06:37:14 PM by Tungsten-1

your plan so great i support your plan now you invest bitcoin i think future wait big profit
Now If he invest money in bitcoin then there is no doubt that in coming future he will gain a very good profit due to this he enjoy his life with this big or large amount of money and I think the bull will start in the next year, so in last we all know this fact that the bull market is coming very soon then we need to hold our and don't sell it now because it will give us a very better future.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Rest assure friend, if you keep holding your btc with patience, i believe you will get your profit.
Your Christmas day in this year maybe not too good, but next year if the market recover, it will be more than just good.
I think there are many peoples who keep their money in btc for this year Christmas because the market crypto is bad to sell now.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

I did not go so far as to buy nothing, but I have to admit that the budget for Christmas presents was significantly reduced this year. I will even spend probalbly around 60% less than last year due to cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: