Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where we can look at the cryptocharts?  (Read 464 times)
Zberkil

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:57:15 PM

Thanks for the tip. It'll definitely come in handy! As a new trader still practicing my TA skills till I get the hang of it, I'm only aware of Tradingview (got it from my friends) the free version only supports 3 indicators per chat along with other limitations. I'll check out Strymex and see what they offer. I also ise Coinmarketcap.com but the chart is not easily understood

I liked that strymex.com service. It is very cool to filter the pumps and see the coins that are growing fast. Thanks for such service. Will use it in the future definitely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boomka

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

I like to use coinmarketcap for coin search. But for trading, there are not so many good services. Maybe I can't find them, do not know. Will see strymex and check their functionality.
Marbigoad

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:10:22 PM

I highly suggest https://cryptowat.ch/, they have a ton of coins/exchanges and all most used indicators
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:21:53 AM

I using trading view and coinigy, but for coinigy only provide 1 month free account and after that we should pay for premium member. Trading view become the most popular platform for charting because they also offering free account with limited trading tool, also there are alot of different asset like stocks, forex, bond etc. In trading view we can also communicate and share idea with others trader.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:46:49 AM

I still use coinmarketcap, so far I have not seen other services. but I realize there are some better services.
at least the comparison that you describe helps me to analyze chat better. thanks for sharing.
there are many facilities that provide services about movements.
we can use this well if we want to enter the world of commerce, but we must pay close attention to our understanding.
 do not let us determine when we enter in trading, all the facilities available are only a means for traders to get data quickly and right.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:55:47 AM

I only use tradingview with free service and coinmarketcap, and I think it's enough for me because I don't trade with many coins. Although sometimes I bought the coins, I just hold it and not selling if the price does not increase in higher price. But I prefer to go directly to the market where the coins were traded, so I watch the buy and sell history, and I can decide to buy the coin or not.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:28:29 AM

I only use tradingview with free service and coinmarketcap, and I think it's enough for me because I don't trade with many coins. Although sometimes I bought the coins, I just hold it and not selling if the price does not increase in higher price. But I prefer to go directly to the market where the coins were traded, so I watch the buy and sell history, and I can decide to buy the coin or not.
Exactly I just go to tradingview, but when I wanted to really see the price realtime, I just go to my preferred exchanges and see how everything goes. I'm not familiar with other options that the OP has point up, I'm just as any traditional traders you can find, I just stick to what works for me, and doesn't want to complicated things, easy as that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀