Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions to solve business tasks  (Read 6649 times)
Freyanalie

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

I found some promise things about this project and suggest every body should make some investment to this ico:
1. great idea
2. short term
3. active dev
4. source code update daily
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viahanth

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:37:22 PM

i've seen enough information about the project, so far I bet on the ability to be feasible, I hope not be wrong, more so far I am strong by the project, success with the development general him.
Kespeta

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:38:57 PM

Hey!

What are your fav websites about crypto and ICO?

Maybe you can suggest me some? Or any good ones, where I can find articles about MINDSYNC?

Thank youuu people  Smiley
Vesialtont

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:39:41 PM

Why did you call your project MINDSYNC?

I mean,is there any reason?
Leathez

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

Can I use altcoins to buy your tokens during the token sale? Which ones?
Ssidellari

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Do you have any Youtube MINDSYNC ICO reviews?

Cant find any so far.

Maybe I just missed something.  Huh
Castockto

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

Hello MINDSYNC! I came across your product on Facebook. I think it will be somethin groundbreaking! Good idea!
I am from Australia and I want to buy tokens. Can I do that?
Xtonicol

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

Are there new predictions considering the price of BTC??

I read in Forbes a few days ago that it is going to collapse...

Please let me know what you think
Chavarsha

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

Now it's going better so you can invest
Xelanitob

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

Now it's going better so you can invest

Yeah! The recovery of the market have started  Smiley Good news
Elenoam

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

Could you pls explain again what are those numbers on the main screen of your website. You told us but I forgot. And now some potential investors ask about it...
Wilandiy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

What MINDSYNC is working on at the MOMENT?

I am curious what you guys are busy with these days.
Freyanalie

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

Can I try your product somewhere?
Wardanex

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

I expected that there was already a written scripts that can assist or even replace a human-trader. But in some out-of-box situations a script can fail and one can lose money. But a neural network that can do self-training that's so exciting! It's an interesting concept.
Did I understand correctly that in your system, the neural network will be working on the back end - analyzing static data and giving recommendations - where to invest and what is risky?
Heristacyaa

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:05:10 AM

Neural networks are proving their effectiveness with each new day. And I am not sirprised by the decision to take this tech in trading.

But I still have a questiong - how is it going to train?

The network doesn't know that the aim is to get biggest numbers. Maybe, while training, it will decide that the aim is to get to zero.
Viahanth

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

Neural networks are proving their effectiveness with each new day. And I am not sirprised by the decision to take this tech in trading.

The network doesn't know that the aim is to get biggest numbers. Maybe, while training, it will decide that the aim is to get to zero.

Yes, using AI in trading is not a new thing. You can find lots of references to many reasearches in our whitepaper. But the real usage has begun not so long ago. Big hedge fonds are already using AI for themselves, but it's a closed technology.
Kespeta

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

Yes, using AI in trading is not a new thing. You can find lots of references to many reasearches in our whitepaper. But the real usage has begun not so long ago. Big hedge fonds are already using AI for themselves, but it's a closed technology.

Or there will be an attempt to let it know the behavior of graphs due to the form of Elliot, the concept "support" and "resistance" value?
Ssidellari

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

Or there will be an attempt to let it know the behavior of graphs due to the form of Elliot, the concept "support" and "resistance" value?

But there is no open tool for mass use meanwhile.

Concerning training, you are not quite right here. The neuronet has a purpose – to maximize profit and for achievement of this purpose they will learn and improve the forecast with each day
Leathez

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:13:27 AM

But there is no open tool for mass use meanwhile.

Concerning training, you are not quite right here. The neuronet has a purpose – to maximize profit and for achievement of this purpose they will learn and improve the forecast with each day

So our concepts as "Elliot's waves" and psychology will be unfamiliar to it. It will come to its own statistical conclusions. Interesting..
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

What MINDSYNC is working on at the MOMENT?

I am curious what you guys are busy with these days.

maybe this article will help you to know more about Mindsync
https://medium.com/mindsync-ai/what-mindsync-is-and-how-it-works-37d1d315720

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: