Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions to solve business tasks  (Read 6650 times)
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 01:42:23 AM

Will there be any interesting news this week please? I'm checking the official project's channel but nothing. Tokensale is close to end and it'll be pretty good to publish announcements how is it gone.
Perhaps the team will please us with more new developments of the platform against the background of such a drop. I'd like a spoonful of honey on days like this. There is a full year till launch but something like sneaky-peaks or screenshots will warm the price and our community. Im honored to have a highly decorated rapper give me financial advice but i never said my whole portfolio was down 35%. Just my position in this project still stable due to trading has not started yet.
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 02:18:05 AM

For tomorrow I've spoken for a few support agents to understand more the bonus. Selami / Alex, please trust the team, they always has been delivering support to purchase their token. Do not fall for bad thought. If you made an usage mistake, it is normal that it take times to solve it. Do team believe being able to be plugged on the BSC somehow?
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 05:30:55 AM

I am still not purchasing here, I just wanted to know how many tokens you will get with 50% bonus. Your website does not give information regarding this. It would be better if investors can share with me here this inform.
I saw on website that to get this 50% bonus you must buy at $500 worth of tokens. It also states that price will change to $0.3 on 28th February 2022. So it’s better potential buyers buy now.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 11:27:26 AM

Will there be any interesting news this week please? I'm checking the official project's channel but nothing. Tokensale is close to end and it'll be pretty good to publish announcements how is it gone.
March should be full of news. ICO ends, listing preparations, team will report to investors how the deals is going. Patience, main thing need to be. Have you invested here??
I haven’t had time to buy tokens yet, while I’m just looking at the project. What about you? As I understand it, you are already in the game. I plan to buy a little next week. The project is promising and here it is really possible to make money on the rise in prices this year.
rurikramka

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 12:32:09 AM

I am still not purchasing here, I just wanted to know how many tokens you will get with 50% bonus. Your website does not give information regarding this. It would be better if investors can share with me here this inform.
I saw on website that to get this 50% bonus you must buy at $500 worth of tokens. It also states that price will change to $0.3 on 28th February 2022. So it’s better potential buyers buy now.
The same I want to say you. Less than a 2 days left before the end of ICO. I don't know exactly when MAI will be listed but there will be a time period when you will not be able to buy MAI. So, hurry up if you still want to buy because listing can increase the price x2. Maybe team have prepared something for us for upcoming March. Everything is possible.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 02:56:06 AM

If you are asking about price guys, is not a problem at all. I just try to explain, nobody don't know what price will be in 1 year, can be  0.5-1-10-100 $ . It's all depends on how the project will develop, how many partners will have, how the team will manage everything...and many many more things. I didn't see yet 1 person who predict and it came true.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 10:00:51 AM

Hi, pls when is this current crowd sale gonna end? And is there going to be another round of pre-sale after this? Thanks.
I would just like to know just about the time it will end. I hope to meet up.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
rurikramka

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 12:37:14 PM

If you are asking about price guys, is not a problem at all. I just try to explain, nobody don't know what price will be in 1 year, can be  0.5-1-10-100 $ . It's all depends on how the project will develop, how many partners will have, how the team will manage everything...and many many more things. I didn't see yet 1 person who predict and it came true.
You can always predict, cause predictions are based in thoughts and things. I think that will be $1 in one year. x3 growth seems possible if platform will be launch without any delays and we will see more listings except Uniswap. Everyone hope for that ,it's a nice project.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 01:53:29 PM

I found the info crowd sale duration is till tomorrow yup guys? Im trying to join but eth fees dont allow me to do... is the website only one possible way for buy the MAI token? Any other swap listings etc?

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 08:12:30 PM

I found the info crowd sale duration is till tomorrow yup guys? Im trying to join but eth fees dont allow me to do... is the website only one possible way for buy the MAI token? Any other swap listings etc?
If I read the chat in this thread and on telegram, there is no other way to buy MAI tokens using expensive fees because the reality on the ethereum platform is like this

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 08:24:35 PM

I just got some more MAI on the website. I don't understand but I have not received MAI tokens in my wallet. Do I need to do something more or it is okay?
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 12:39:52 PM

I just got some more MAI on the website. I don't understand but I have not received MAI tokens in my wallet. Do I need to do something more or it is okay?
they say if there is delay in distribution https://t.me/mindsyncai/52601 so you have to be little patient but if you don't get token for more than 12 hours then you have to contact the online service on the website

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 06:23:18 PM

they say if there is delay in distribution https://t.me/mindsyncai/52601 so you have to be little patient but if you don't get token for more than 12 hours then you have to contact the online service on the website
Well, 24h later now, I've received my tokens this morning, it's just my awareness. Glad to join MAI investors club! What is the last updates I missed? Any good news guys?
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 09:24:09 PM

What a great news! We have more time to buy MAI on the website cause ICO a bit prolonged. Also team promising top-10 exchanges listing in April-May and announcements will be in March what is so close. What do you thing about it??
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 01:11:05 AM

What a great news! We have more time to buy MAI on the website cause ICO a bit prolonged. Also team promising top-10 exchanges listing in April-May and announcements will be in March what is so close. What do you thing about it??
That is the news I was waiting for! Who missed to invest during February can do it now. Top 10 exchanges? Binance is not possible without working product but Coinbase or Kraken will be good solution.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 03:57:24 PM

That is the news I was waiting for! Who missed to invest during February can do it now. Top 10 exchanges? Binance is not possible without working product but Coinbase or Kraken will be good solution.
It known that the exact listing date will be known in March. Team will make an announcement as soon as we receive confirmation of the date from the exchange. I like Kraken  Cheesy
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 12:40:42 AM

If I read the chat in this thread and on telegram, there is no other way to buy MAI tokens using expensive fees because the reality on the ethereum platform is like this
I was trying to buy tomorrow, fees was amazing! Few ours ago I've successfully transferred 1.2 ETH to their smart-contract, MAI should come soon. What the hell with Ethereum chain, we need something like BSC or Polka asap.

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 02:36:47 AM

I see stupid talks due to ICO prolongation. Slot of people need to calm down. Do you really think that kicking up a fuss on a telegram channel is going to speed up the process. I suspect that the people going crazy are the people that need money desperately and have made the mistake of investing money they can't afford to lose.
no2kuzmy

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 06:08:02 PM

I really think Mindsync can be very popular in our days as it is a platform which helps to solve business tasks using AI competitions
rurikramka

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 12:44:10 AM

I really think Mindsync can be very popular in our days as it is a platform which helps to solve business tasks using AI competitions
The AI-solutions platform is an unprecedented project of a new industry. We must pay tribute to these people who took up the implementation of this project. according to all the laws of finance, crypto and innovation, it is feasible. Let the first, even if not perfect at the beginning, but it will be the most important project of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: