Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions to solve business tasks  (Read 6650 times)
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 12:33:24 PM

Business which wants to try AI can find AI and ML experts, data scientists and other IT professionals on the Mindsync platform Smiley Wink
Yeah, Mindsync will become a platform for generation of AI-solutions, all AI geeks will be open this project for them. I started to learn about the project long time ago (actually dmor) and feels so cool. Since I work with AI and I'm a miner too I was curious to know if there is any beta testing of client plus how did you manage a distributed training (for example).
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 05:21:26 PM

Business which wants to try AI can find AI and ML experts, data scientists and other IT professionals on the Mindsync platform Smiley Wink
Yeah, Mindsync will become a platform for generation of AI-solutions, all AI geeks will be open this project for them. I started to learn about the project long time ago (actually dmor) and feels so cool. Since I work with AI and I'm a miner too I was curious to know if there is any beta testing of client plus how did you manage a distributed training (for example).
Probably this platform can be interesting for you because you can place some projects there as you are strong tech. There is an MVP of this platform, have you tried it? Maybe it's the thing you are looking for.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 07:12:47 PM

Probably this platform can be interesting for you because you can place some projects there as you are strong tech. There is an MVP of this platform, have you tried it? Maybe it's the thing you are looking for.
No, I'm not familiar with mvp. In my esperience going multi gpu (with average miners' vram) is a real pain in this task and don't bring any big efficiency. Of course I don't expect you to tell me Mindsync secrets but there are really few info about mining and this should a crucial part of the mission. Thank you so much for your time, I hope I'll be able to contribute to the project (both as investor and miner)
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 12:36:45 AM

I think team should know about Skale Network. Possible to see future integrations? It is fully ethereum interoperable and made for ethereum for mass adoption. Users will use dApps with zero gas fees, in reverse dApps would pay a rent for their own High Speed blockchain within the ethereum. Paying rent could for example be earned by the devs by an admin fee for trading the AI goods or something.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 02:05:52 AM

No, I'm not familiar with mvp. In my esperience going multi gpu (with average miners' vram) is a real pain in this task and don't bring any big efficiency. Of course I don't expect you to tell me Mindsync secrets but there are really few info about mining and this should a crucial part of the mission. Thank you so much for your time, I hope I'll be able to contribute to the project (both as investor and miner)
You can check out the Mindsync MVP by this link https://demo.mindsync.ai/ . It's simple now but guys will add more functionality as it was announced a month or two ago. Do you like it?
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 11:36:19 AM

You can check out the Mindsync MVP by this link https://demo.mindsync.ai/ . It's simple now but guys will add more functionality as it was announced a month or two ago. Do you like it?
Not bad in the beginning. This mvp gives me an understanding which UI/functions will be on the platform and where it can be improved. Some mining AI features can be improved there.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 12:32:10 PM

Platform be ready soon, MVP is available. Lots of products will be created there. AI development won't be the same as soon as Mindsync will present the product. It really unique eco-system that is solving most AI problems.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
rurikramka

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 01:13:15 PM

I think team should know about Skale Network. Possible to see future integrations? It is fully ethereum interoperable and made for ethereum for mass adoption. Users will use dApps with zero gas fees, in reverse dApps would pay a rent for their own High Speed blockchain within the ethereum. Paying rent could for example be earned by the devs by an admin fee for trading the AI goods or something.
Missed your message, it's a good point of vision. Watching the high gas fees and communication problems, company possible will plan to change the platform for some other good chains like Cardano or Cosmos. I haven't heard before about Skale, where is it use?
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 04:52:03 PM

Just a suggestion for guys that you should be more active on twitter and you gotta build your community in ways.
Because I have seen much limited project that got better twitter followers and activity than you. You are such a gem keep working and rely on social media!
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 05:59:37 PM

I am still not purchasing here, I just wanted to know how many tokens you will get with 50% bonus. Your website does not give information regarding this. It would be better if investors can share with me here this inform.

ask on telegram, it seems the team active there buddy
maybe you will know what you need to know about this project in mindsync telegram group

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 12:08:49 AM

I am still not purchasing here, I just wanted to know how many tokens you will get with 50% bonus. Your website does not give information regarding this. It would be better if investors can share with me here this inform.

ask on telegram, it seems the team active there buddy
maybe you will know what you need to know about this project in mindsync telegram group

It was more than a week ago, I've invested already. If you're about my previous message - okay, I will check. Cause there are no so much publications in Twitter.
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 01:44:46 AM

Missed your message, it's a good point of vision. Watching the high gas fees and communication problems, company possible will plan to change the platform for some other good chains like Cardano or Cosmos. I haven't heard before about Skale, where is it use?
Skale is a fully decentralized Ethereum compatible Layer 2 PoS network that provides all benefits of decentralization and speed alongside the security. This network forms an execution layer in the form of high-performance chains that facilitate transactions based upon on-chain escrows. Team should check is it possible to integrate.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 12:35:06 PM

Skale is a fully decentralized Ethereum compatible Layer 2 PoS network that provides all benefits of decentralization and speed alongside the security. This network forms an execution layer in the form of high-performance chains that facilitate transactions based upon on-chain escrows. Team should check is it possible to integrate.

Layer2 solution is the goal where ETH are going now as I know. In case of Mindsync we should wait. Platform is goal #1 now and interoperability with other blockchains is not the main priority for now.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:09:23 PM

All we know that listing will be during Q2. But for better understanding the project idea I would recommend for all to take a look at the WP. There are a lot of interesting things like vesting periods for different token groups, platform branches and other.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 12:32:17 AM

All we know that listing will be during Q2. But for better understanding the project idea I would recommend for all to take a look at the WP. There are a lot of interesting things like vesting periods for different token groups, platform branches and other.
Future price can hit minimum $1. I mean it depends on future developments. Since this is an AI platform the price can also grow up to a few hundreds (in 5 -7 years). Maybe it’s possible or maybe I’m just hoping. But AI is the future.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 04:24:52 PM

Future price can hit minimum $1. I mean it depends on future developments. Since this is an AI platform the price can also grow up to a few hundreds (in 5 -7 years). Maybe it’s possible or maybe I’m just hoping. But AI is the future.
Some people asked in Telegram and team back with the AMA agreement? I am speaking here about the AMA. I had a talk with team members, and the decision to make an AMA was settled to build trust for investors.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 07:47:20 PM

Just a suggestion for guys that you should be more active on twitter and you gotta build your community in ways.
Because I have seen much limited project that got better twitter followers and activity than you. You are such a gem keep working and rely on social media!
Yeah I know that for sure. In other platforms the team share they’re thoughts and sights in Twitter. Have you checked the Medium? Pretty good articles there. It's useful for marketing and connecting with investors.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 10:22:07 PM

Yeah I know that for sure. In other platforms the team share they’re thoughts and sights in Twitter. Have you checked the Medium? Pretty good articles there. It's useful for marketing and connecting with investors.
But team need to carry us along through Mindsync marketing strategy. We need to be informed proper as investors, are disagree? I'm not so boring but I need to know about marketing.  Undecided
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 02:35:57 AM

Some people asked in Telegram and team back with the AMA agreement? I am speaking here about the AMA. I had a talk with team members, and the decision to make an AMA was settled to build trust for investors.
Team will conduct AMA imao, team members should give interviews and talk about the project in different countries because it's the only way to become wide and popular in some markets. It East Europe it is very popular to make offline AMAs and such events

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 10:36:18 PM

Team will conduct AMA imao, team members should give interviews and talk about the project in different countries because it's the only way to become wide and popular in some markets. It East Europe it is very popular to make offline AMAs and such events
Glad to have this info. If only it was really said by team and its not your thoughts. Good to see new faces in here too. Discovering our little lowcap defi gem called Mindsync. Market waited too long for MAI.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: