Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions to solve business tasks  (Read 6650 times)
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 11:33:25 PM

Glad to have this info. If only it was really said by team and its not your thoughts. Good to see new faces in here too. Discovering our little lowcap defi gem called Mindsync. Market waited too long for MAI.
You’ll regret after end of tokensale. You have to be doing your research otherwise you’ll miss the pump. I will call it now. The next 2 month are going to be epic gains for MAI.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 07:50:35 AM

I think this is a very complex project that accumulates hundreds of other projects. This is determined to be the best offer. The small number of holders explains the futuristic design. And since the complexity of the execution is high, Mindsync can be guaranteed a monopoly on the Defi market for some time. This gap in time is quite capable of accommodating 55-60% of free Crypto funds.
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 12:37:08 PM

I think this is a very complex project that accumulates hundreds of other projects. This is determined to be the best offer. The small number of holders explains the futuristic design. And since the complexity of the execution is high, Mindsync can be guaranteed a monopoly on the Defi market for some time. This gap in time is quite capable of accommodating 55-60% of free Crypto funds.
I agree that DeFi market become larger day by day. But why do you have so optimistic predictions about it? I can't be sure in the next day but you are doing so long term predictions...
rurikramka

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 01:21:44 PM

I agree that DeFi market become larger day by day. But why do you have so optimistic predictions about it? I can't be sure in the next day but you are doing so long term predictions...
This is not a forecast, it is the difference between those people who hold bitcoin since 2009 and those who want to make money here and now. Be patient. However, I can not be responsible for all the actions of the team, But in the world of honesty, it becomes the most popular product.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 06:11:59 PM

Glad to have this info. If only it was really said by team and its not your thoughts. Good to see new faces in here too. Discovering our little lowcap defi gem called Mindsync. Market waited too long for MAI.
You’ll regret after end of tokensale. You have to be doing your research otherwise you’ll miss the pump. I will call it now. The next 2 month are going to be epic gains for MAI.

its interesting because you said about regret, but why ?
and about epic gains for MAI in the next 2 months, would you like to tell me the reason mate
regards
rurikramka

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 07:38:48 PM

its interesting because you said about regret, but why ?
and about epic gains for MAI in the next 2 months, would you like to tell me the reason mate
regards
I think he don't know what has been already done by team. The team has a big potential. It makes no sense to start such a project without a fundamental basis. Mindsync will be the coolest AI platform. He will be the first. This means that at least 70% of the Defi liquidity will be added here. Keep buying.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 08:27:24 PM

I think he don't know what has been already done by team. The team has a big potential. It makes no sense to start such a project without a fundamental basis. Mindsync will be the coolest AI platform. He will be the first. This means that at least 70% of the Defi liquidity will be added here. Keep buying.
I meant you will regret in case you won't buy during tokensale. Strongly believe in this project and this team. Together to the new highs!
rurikramka

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 09:46:01 PM

I meant you will regret in case you won't buy during tokensale. Strongly believe in this project and this team. Together to the new highs!
Yes, I would like to apologize for my thoughts and thank you again for your patience and diligence. Whatever happens, I continue to stay in the project and tell other people about it. I love Mindsync.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 02:51:30 AM

What do you think about airdrop? Time to conduct some generous airdrop to holders. It is a perfect way how to attract the loyal audience here. I'm talking about existing holders  Grin Grin Grin

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
rurikramka

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 04:02:28 AM

What do you think about airdrop? Time to conduct some generous airdrop to holders. It is a perfect way how to attract the loyal audience here. I'm talking about existing holders  Grin Grin Grin
Nah man screw airdrops. That's the best way to dilute supply and cause dumps. It's only pajeets who ask for that usually because they want free cheap stuff to dump on people. Invest and be smart, it's a true GEM of AI.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 05:34:15 AM

Nah man screw airdrops. That's the best way to dilute supply and cause dumps. It's only pajeets who ask for that usually because they want free cheap stuff to dump on people. Invest and be smart, it's a true GEM of AI.
If you went to MAI, then you will need patience, rather than wait for the upcoming moon, it is better to answer for yourself 1 year and not wait for news every 10 minutes. Airdrop is a bad idea, it can really create dump by massive selling.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 03:39:09 PM

The fundamental analysis of the crypto market as a whole, with the prospects of defi and projects that will take their place, has been given more than once before. I would say that $5-7 is not even the most optimistic forecast.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 12:14:02 AM

Artificial Intelligence (AI) was always interesting for me as this technology is very popular in our days and its development so active right now. Also I like that Mindsync posting some interesting articles in their medium page Wink
Yeah, AI and blockchain are going to change the planet. A team with such a platform could help to generate dozens of AI tasks and solutions in a month.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 12:48:42 AM

Artificial Intelligence (AI) was always interesting for me as this technology is very popular in our days and its development so active right now. Also I like that Mindsync posting some interesting articles in their medium page Wink
Yeah, AI and blockchain are going to change the planet. A team with such a platform could help to generate dozens of AI tasks and solutions in a month.
The tide is coming in. After the first wave, the second will follow, what happened twice, there will be a third, then the storm will begin. With huge waves and a high tide. He raises many boats, except those that have sunk. But rest assured, Mindsync is a reliable ship, with strong sails.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 02:12:28 AM

Btw, any considerations about moving to other networks? The fees problem might get solved soon, but it might take a while. ETH fees are like a robbery. I can't pay so many fees using ETH!
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 12:48:10 PM

Btw, any considerations about moving to other networks? The fees problem might get solved soon, but it might take a while. ETH fees are like a robbery. I can't pay so many fees using ETH!
I think a team will follow developments with respect to layer2 solutions that reduce transaction fees and other chains. Having said that, I believe the Ethereum chain is proven and secure to continue using it. There are ways to smartly manage on-chain and off-chain data requirements.

rurikramka

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 01:33:49 PM

Today, it causes a lot of problems, the difficulty of buying MAI for a person who is not familiar with crypto. I tell you how you can buy ETH for Fiat, how to create a wallet, DEX, they want to invest, but many are far from it. We will continue to see off new people.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 10:17:35 PM

Today, it causes a lot of problems, the difficulty of buying MAI for a person who is not familiar with crypto. I tell you how you can buy ETH for Fiat, how to create a wallet, DEX, they want to invest, but many are far from it. We will continue to see off new people.
Also, I can consider that new exchanges are the priority for the team. Binance, Huobi, and other big ones are coming here sooner or later. The listing will have a big impact on price and on the project.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 04:29:00 PM

Also, I can consider that new exchanges are the priority for the team. Binance, Huobi, and other big ones are coming here sooner or later. The listing will have a big impact on price and on the project.
New exchange in the growing market today will increase the demand for MAI several times. Because I think the current market has several key competitors for your project.
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 04:53:00 PM

I was thinking about worldwide marketing for MAI, the Chinese market for example. Chinese love to gamble so I can make an educated guess any form of solid defi project could potentially be popular. You only have to visit any Rolex store here in Sydney or Melbourne and you'll see Chinese - they got our money and they're spending it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: