Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions to solve business tasks  (Read 6654 times)
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 07:41:25 PM

I was thinking about worldwide marketing for MAI, the Chinese market for example. Chinese love to gamble so I can make an educated guess any form of solid defi project could potentially be popular. You only have to visit any Rolex store here in Sydney or Melbourne and you'll see Chinese - they got our money and they're spending it.
There are two models of project promotion. Marketing hype and business project. Analyzing hundreds of projects, you can come to the conclusion that good marketing without a product gathers more followers than a product without marketing.
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 08:25:04 PM

I was thinking about worldwide marketing for MAI, the Chinese market for example. Chinese love to gamble so I can make an educated guess any form of solid defi project could potentially be popular. You only have to visit any Rolex store here in Sydney or Melbourne and you'll see Chinese - they got our money and they're spending it.
There are two models of project promotion. Marketing hype and business project. Analyzing hundreds of projects, you can come to the conclusion that good marketing without a product gathers more followers than a product without marketing.
Twitter is the enemy of the people and an arm of the Chinese communist state. It's possible to promote in other socials. Chinese people are smart investors they know where to put money and make good profits.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 09:29:52 PM

Twitter is the enemy of the people and an arm of the Chinese communist state. It's possible to promote in other socials. Chinese people are smart investors they know where to put money and make good profits.
I like the team's sense of tact, which is great, but the team definitely needs a bit of a professional salesperson. The team needs to update the site, it is not empty,  but in general, the site needs more information. The team should pay attention to marketing.
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 10:26:11 PM

Also, I can consider that new exchanges are the priority for the team. Binance, Huobi, and other big ones are coming here sooner or later. The listing will have a big impact on price and on the project.
New exchange in the growing market today will increase the demand for MAI several times. Because I think the current market has several key competitors for your project.
Depends on the last smart-contract activity bigger fishes have started moving in. Smaller fishes have been moving out after the listing. And this is only the beginning! I wondered if Binance had a similar product or project, that might stop them listing MAI. That’s not good. I hope nothing for Binance to worry about.
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 12:46:51 AM

Does anyone know why the MAI I just bought isn't showing up in my metamask wallet? It'll show up on my personal mindsync account but not metamask. What can be the issue?!
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 03:22:21 PM

Does anyone know why the MAI I just bought isn't showing up in my metamask wallet? It'll show up on my personal mindsync account but not metamask. What can be the issue?!
You should need to add a custom token in your Metamask wallet. You need to scroll down and paste the MAI contract address under add custom token. That's all.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 05:00:00 PM

Perhaps the team will please us with more new developments of the platform against the background of such a drop. I'd like a spoonful of honey on days like this. If you went to Mindsync, then you will need patience, rather than wait for the upcoming moon, it is better to answer for yourself 1 year and not wait for news every 10 minutes.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 12:18:14 AM

Perhaps the team will please us with more new developments of the platform against the background of such a drop. I'd like a spoonful of honey on days like this. If you went to Mindsync, then you will need patience, rather than wait for the upcoming moon, it is better to answer for yourself 1 year and not wait for news every 10 minutes.
Firstly, your investment is your responsibility whatever the risk be ready to face it. I believe team could submit this project to Binance launch pad. Has the team considered such an opportunity?
rurikramka

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 04:44:03 AM

Firstly, your investment is your responsibility whatever the risk be ready to face it. I believe team could submit this project to Binance launch pad. Has the team considered such an opportunity?
I've used many exchanges, but Bibox is the coolest. This is the best I've seen. No garbage like on Binance. Each project passes KYC. Very clear interface and fast operation of the platform. Since the future is connected with crypto, I choose this exchange. I will prefer Bibox, mate.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 08:23:00 PM

Hello, I bought some MAI, 1 hour ago and didn’t receive the token, Etherscan seems to be good though. I join the chat but no response for now. Maybe somebody here can help me?

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
rurikramka

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:49:49 AM

Hello, I bought some MAI, 1 hour ago and didn’t receive the token, Etherscan seems to be good though. I join the chat but no response for now. Maybe somebody here can help me?
Usually, tokens reach the wallet within no more than 10-20 minutes after the completion of the transaction. Please note that a transaction can take up to 12 hours to process, depending on the blockchain network or other conditions.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 03:43:20 PM

Mindsync needs to manually track your payment and if they are kind enough they might refund. That’s the only way but will be manual. You will have to contact their customer support to explain this.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 07:14:40 PM

Today is a very difficult time, I should leave, sell some of the tokens for the first time and solve the priority problems. However, today I realized that an idea is life. And living for your goals is cooler than looking for easy ways. I remain in MAI, I believe, and I will not sell, even if it may affect, yes, anything. Keep.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 02:57:16 AM

Mindsync needs to manually track your payment and if they are kind enough they might refund. That’s the only way but will be manual. You will have to contact their customer support to explain this.
I can suppose it was ethereum network delay, I've received my tokens few hours later. Yeah the website support help me with this question, you are right.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
rurikramka

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 04:39:15 AM

Very useful function of Mindsync AIaaS is that you can simply run ready solutions internally without deploying it on external servers
I once tried to imagine what kind of AI platform it will be. It's even difficult to retell, tracking trackers, entry points,exit points, it's more difficult than creating a Porsche in the 19th century. But this is real, these guys have loaded themselves with work for 10 years ahead. This is a very ambitious project, and the stakes are high.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:31:51 AM

It was promised to announce a new exchange this Month. It takes 2 weeks at least for any exchange to accept Mindsync proposal. And there are barely 2 weeks left. So we must start applying if we haven't. Team could also share the proposed exchange with CG and CMC.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 01:14:13 AM

It was promised to announce a new exchange this Month. It takes 2 weeks at least for any exchange to accept Mindsync proposal. And there are barely 2 weeks left. So we must start applying if we haven't. Team could also share the proposed exchange with CG and CMC.
Following their Telegram chat, they're on track with ICO end and exchanges listing. April-May TOP-10 promised for us. What do you think will be the exchanges? Kraken maybe?

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 02:42:40 AM

Following their Telegram chat, they're on track with ICO end and exchanges listing. April-May TOP-10 promised for us. What do you think will be the exchanges? Kraken maybe?
One more time I facing the issue. Now I bought some coins using ETH about an hour ago but still haven’t received my MAI on my wallet. etherscan suggests my ETH has been received in your wallet. Just wondering how long until I receive MAI tokens.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 03:58:16 PM

Mindsync should think about DeFi side. The correlation of Bitcoin and Defi will be different. The main messages will be money printing presses, the decline of the stock market and its tokenization and the arrival of all exchange-traded money in Crypto will create a demand for Defi. It won't happen so soon. I am still confident, given the current platform, in the value of the MAI token at $ 25 by 2022.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 05:11:59 PM

Mindsync should think about DeFi side. The correlation of Bitcoin and Defi will be different. The main messages will be money printing presses, the decline of the stock market and its tokenization and the arrival of all exchange-traded money in Crypto will create a demand for Defi. It won't happen so soon. I am still confident, given the current platform, in the value of the MAI token at $ 25 by 2022.
Well, Defi is in demand but I dunno think it's the thing that is needed here. The platform will be more AI-oriented and it's the priority now, platform development. Maybe in the future, we will see some Defi intergations but platform development is the top 1 priority at this moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: