Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions to solve business tasks  (Read 6650 times)
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 04:17:55 AM

Mindsync should think about DeFi side. The correlation of Bitcoin and Defi will be different. The main messages will be money printing presses, the decline of the stock market and its tokenization and the arrival of all exchange-traded money in Crypto will create a demand for Defi. It won't happen so soon. I am still confident, given the current platform, in the value of the MAI token at $ 25 by 2022.
Well, Defi is in demand but I dunno think it's the thing that is needed here. The platform will be more AI-oriented and it's the priority now, platform development. Maybe in the future, we will see some Defi intergations but platform development is the top 1 priority at this moment.
If the team can provide an annual pool of liquidity with the right to lock tokens for 1 year, I want to lock my bag and continue to live and gain knowledge. Also it will be mining in the next 3-4 months what is also not bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 05:34:41 PM

Are all tokens locked or just a part of the total supply? I'm asking cause I remind the information that team tokens are locked, what about investors tokens?
rurikramka

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 03:46:25 PM

Are all tokens locked or just a part of the total supply? I'm asking cause I remind the information that team tokens are locked, what about investors tokens?
Related to the Whitepaper we have next info: team/advisors tokens are locked by smart contract in order to ensure our contributors that we have the best intention and maintain a long-term vision for the project. These tokens are secured via smart contract and will be paid out to Mindsync team biannually and starting from August 01, 2021. Advisors tokens will be unlocked quarterly starting from August 01, 2021.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 08:01:29 PM

Mindsync should think about DeFi side. The correlation of Bitcoin and Defi will be different. The main messages will be money printing presses, the decline of the stock market and its tokenization and the arrival of all exchange-traded money in Crypto will create a demand for Defi. It won't happen so soon. I am still confident, given the current platform, in the value of the MAI token at $ 25 by 2022.
Well, Defi is in demand but I dunno think it's the thing that is needed here. The platform will be more AI-oriented and it's the priority now, platform development. Maybe in the future, we will see some Defi intergations but platform development is the top 1 priority at this moment.
If the team can provide an annual pool of liquidity with the right to lock tokens for 1 year, I want to lock my bag and continue to live and gain knowledge. Also it will be mining in the next 3-4 months what is also not bad.
I do not think AI platform like MAI is a right place for staking pool. Token will be in big demand because it will be used for platform payments and reward, but it's only my opinion. Staking is more for defi projects, not this.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
rurikramka

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:29:25 PM

Guys from the team, you can tell if the launch of the platform and marketing will be this year or it will be after the 21th. Answer me, I really need it. I know that the exact platform release date is yet to be announced.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:26:51 AM

It is not for us, the holders, to talk about the fulfillment or non-fulfillment of the command launch promises in Q3-Q4. Apparently, the technology of the platform is more energy-intensive than we could have expected. The platform will be delivered at the end of 2021, which we should wait for.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 06:36:43 AM

It is not for us, the holders, to talk about the fulfillment or non-fulfillment of the command launch promises in Q3-Q4. Apparently, the technology of the platform is more energy-intensive than we could have expected. The platform will be delivered at the end of 2021, which we should wait for.
Just gotta wait and see man. Crypto is high risk. Can't be relying on 1 projects launch or even have this emotionally concern you in the slightest. We all keep calm, agree with you, mate.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 01:35:15 AM

Just gotta wait and see man. Crypto is high risk. Can't be relying on 1 projects launch or even have this emotionally concern you in the slightest. We all keep calm, agree with you, mate.
In any case, I stay in Mindsync, my friends, my girlfriend and other people who believe me stay in the project. We just have to wait a bit and I still believe the team and remember these words. Project will be great.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 06:43:22 AM

We need a clear view, and clear communication in order to hold the project until completion of the DEV, supposedly 2021 December, though, there is a big need for improvement on it. Also, do team deliver the product for EU (UK lol..)?

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
rurikramka

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 09:18:48 AM

We need a clear view, and clear communication in order to hold the project until completion of the DEV, supposedly 2021 December, though, there is a big need for improvement on it. Also, do team deliver the product for EU (UK lol..)?
The Mindsync team is based in the UK so I suppose their platform will be available in the UK too. The UK seems to be friendly for crypto startups, not like China. Now all milestones passing related to the roadmap. What concerns do you have? Why are you doubting about the release?
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 06:43:43 AM

My friend said that Nigeria wasn't available in list of countries. Nigeria is the second most popular country that use crypto, how do you think he can use another country. He contacted support and this country has been added. What a great team!
rurikramka

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 06:03:55 AM

My friend said that Nigeria wasn't available in list of countries. Nigeria is the second most popular country that use crypto, how do you think he can use another country. He contacted support and this country has been added. What a great team!
Just remind you that today you can get up to 100% discount buying MAI. What a good offer for the last tokensale day! Will you buy more? I'm going to do it.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 05:38:21 AM

Just remind you that today you can get up to 100% discount buying MAI. What a good offer for the last tokensale day! Will you buy more? I'm going to do it.
The sale is still not ended? I supposed it was till March 31. Nevermind, an opportunity for late investors always should be, sometimes you can just forgot about the sale you needed...I hop hardcap will be collected!
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 08:42:52 PM

The sale is still not ended? I supposed it was till March 31. Nevermind, an opportunity for late investors always should be, sometimes you can just forgot about the sale you needed...I hop hardcap will be collected!
Sales is ended now, it was going on till April 1st GMT -11. I think the team will publish the results soon what we are waiting for.

rurikramka

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 11:46:42 PM

Sales is ended now, it was going on till April 1st GMT -11. I think the team will publish the results soon what we are waiting for.
It's time to ramp up the discussion around the Mindsync platform and business partners if any. Listing on exchanges is key, nevertheless is not going to do much without strong signals on MAI adoption.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 04:36:33 PM

Don't worry, guys. Just feeling nervous on someone. Results will be shared soon. For me, actually, I'm not nervous at all. Only 1 day passed and here like chaos. Again I suggest waiting for the announcement. Nothing will happen by these PMS, no risk=no big money.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 10:07:13 PM

hopefully yes, because a transparency will be a good idea to build trust with this project
and does this project already tradeable on exchange now ?
thank you

From their site, it stated that this will be listed in Uni last month. And upon checking Uni, they indeed are in trading now.

https://info.uniswap.org/token/0x75387e1287Dd85482aB66102DA9f6577E027f609

Just to give you a snapshot of figures in Uniswap. Their liquidity is still low, but they just started.

rurikramka

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 12:26:51 AM

Don't worry, guys. Just feeling nervous on someone. Results will be shared soon. For me, actually, I'm not nervous at all. Only 1 day passed and here like chaos. Again I suggest waiting for the announcement. Nothing will happen by these PMS, no risk=no big money.
You're totally right. Asking such questions means to push the team to say something that they don't know yet. Believe me, your only way is to be patient with new announcements that will come soon.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 05:51:03 AM

You're totally right. Asking such questions means to push the team to say something that they don't know yet. Believe me, your only way is to be patient with new announcements that will come soon.
By the way, what is the best channel to get info about what is the development status of the MindSync platform? Does the team have some kind of the updated roadmap maybe? I'd love to know about that. And looking forward to reading all the news that is coming in the next weeks!!
rurikramka

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 06:28:07 PM

By the way, what is the best channel to get info about what is the development status of the MindSync platform? Does the team have some kind of the updated roadmap maybe? I'd love to know about that. And looking forward to reading all the news that is coming in the next weeks!!
I'm tracking the project activity in their telegram group, they are posting updates there. The roadmap is up to date, just checked. Yeah, all we are waiting for news next week as tokensale is finished.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: