Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions to solve business tasks  (Read 6650 times)
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 12:40:30 AM

Btw, there are almost 14k members in their telegram community. One of the biggest communities I saw for crypto projects. We are all waiting for the listing and the platform. Hope to here new in the very beginning.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 01:59:13 AM

Btw, there are almost 14k members in their telegram community. One of the biggest communities I saw for crypto projects. We are all waiting for the listing and the platform. Hope to here new in the very beginning.
It was promised = listing be on April-May 2021, we are waiting. I am happy that I took part in this sale. Potentially we can earn thousands of dollars or even decades of thousands.
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:18:35 AM

Great to see the building new layouts in this platform and may it would be beneficial for all and chaptalizing all the features and other massive outcomes. Quite an interesting read. Question is… When is the platform going to launch? EOY?
rurikramka

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 05:23:54 AM

Great to see the building new layouts in this platform and may it would be beneficial for all and chaptalizing all the features and other massive outcomes. Quite an interesting read. Question is… When is the platform going to launch? EOY?
Yes, Q4 2021 release. I am looking forward to the AI platform owned by Mindsync...this is going to be great. I am hoping a good marketing campaign is planned for this so there can be a critical number of users as soon as possible.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:10:15 PM

Yes, Q4 2021 release. I am looking forward to the AI platform owned by Mindsync...this is going to be great. I am hoping a good marketing campaign is planned for this so there can be a critical number of users as soon as possible.
Some people are surprised. They come to crypto and want 100% guarantees of their investment. And if they are not provided with them, they begin to carry dirt. Go to the stock market, enjoy its growth. Crypto is for enthusiasts who believe, not for greedy bastards who want to earn guaranteed money.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 06:33:49 PM

It was promised = listing be on April-May 2021, we are waiting. I am happy that I took part in this sale. Potentially we can earn thousands of dollars or even decades of thousands.
I was making fun of the fact that people on tiktok shill coins like doge thinking it's going up and we don’t need that kind of marketing. I was responding to someone else who wrote something in here

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
rurikramka

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 12:21:29 AM

I was making fun of the fact that people on tiktok shill coins like doge thinking it's going up and we don’t need that kind of marketing. I was responding to someone else who wrote something in here

One thing is missing Team working hard on the product. Just the one thing its marketing that can make this huge. If people read about all these HUGE investors are going to invest Whales will get attracted to this.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 02:31:17 AM

Will be here governance principles? I have not seen this specifically mentioned, but the most likely scenario is a governance decision that lowers the price (in token terms) of the transactions. The deflationary amount is reduced over time so it becomes infinitesimally small and insignificant.  But that also would mean their is maximum value contingency from a deflationary perspective.

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 03:31:39 AM

Will be here governance principles? I have not seen this specifically mentioned, but the most likely scenario is a governance decision that lowers the price (in token terms) of the transactions. The deflationary amount is reduced over time so it becomes infinitesimally small and insignificant.  But that also would mean their is maximum value contingency from a deflationary perspective.
I don't know about governance here. But this idea is the real concept of Ai and crypto mix. Honestly no one is using crypto for anything useful, literally you can find real-world tech that are better than crypto ( the only exception is bitcoin if you want to move large amounts of illegal money), other than that people are buying the future,  since crypto is speculative now.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 07:41:01 PM

As I have read, the project is developing well, the token sale has been completed successfully, now the team is waiting for confirmation of the listing date from the exchange representatives. There are some rumors about Kucoin, it will be a good choice.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 06:01:15 AM

As I have read, the project is developing well, the token sale has been completed successfully, now the team is waiting for confirmation of the listing date from the exchange representatives. There are some rumors about Kucoin, it will be a good choice.
Listing the token wouldn't push the price up for the long term. For the long term, the price would go up is the team to successfully lunch the platform and to give utility for the token. Everyone who thinks they will make a fortune overnight is lying to themselves. So listing and dump will not work. It never did and never will.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 03:46:34 PM

Every community I join for every project they all say the same thing, I’m invested for the tech not the money  Grin Grin Grin I took a punt as it’s a new project with a little 20M MC. They release a huge update on the tech and its abilities.. 25% drop. People expecting this to go to $500m mc in 1 month.

rurikramka

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 06:27:29 PM

Listing the token wouldn't push the price up for the long term. For the long term, the price would go up is the team to successfully lunch the platform and to give utility for the token. Everyone who thinks they will make a fortune overnight is lying to themselves. So listing and dump will not work. It never did and never will.
I know that the same questions get asked again and again and one short search for a keyword like "Listing" is not too much for every person. But compared to other ICO projects the communication has a lot of unused potentials. I really think the deals with the Exchange (Kucoin because I got an e-mail from Mindsync with that Logo in it?) are done a long time ago. It's just for compliant reasons not to announce the exact CEX name until the exchange announces it by itself. I've seen this before but the date was fixed already, only the names of them yet had to be announced.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:47:23 PM

I know that the same questions get asked again and again and one short search for a keyword like "Listing" is not too much for every person. But compared to other ICO projects the communication has a lot of unused potentials. I really think the deals with the Exchange (Kucoin because I got an e-mail from Mindsync with that Logo in it?) are done a long time ago. It's just for compliant reasons not to announce the exact CEX name until the exchange announces it by itself. I've seen this before but the date was fixed already, only the names of them yet had to be announced.
Absolutely... many people who can't afford to invest keep asking the same stupid question. Just because of greed and desire to make a quick buck. A lock-up period would need to provide enough time for Devs to do their work.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 01:48:25 AM

Absolutely... many people who can't afford to invest keep asking the same stupid question. Just because of greed and desire to make a quick buck. A lock-up period would need to provide enough time for Devs to do their work.
I would really look forward to more Community Management. I know answering the same questions makes it easy with a well-prepared answer to copy and paste. But it gives the Community Management a more bot-like character. Thank you very much for reading and keep up this good work
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 06:51:01 AM

Ahead of its time by 6-12 months, MindsyncAI is difficult to accept for the majority of the crypto community only because the concept of the project does not fit in the minds of most teenagers, and they make up the majority in crypto. The crypto community prefers bright sites and a good marketing company and does not want to delve into the technological aspect. AI is the real power.

rurikramka

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 10:46:11 PM

Ahead of its time by 6-12 months, MindsyncAI is difficult to accept for the majority of the crypto community only because the concept of the project does not fit in the minds of most teenagers, and they make up the majority in crypto. The crypto community prefers bright sites and a good marketing company and does not want to delve into the technological aspect. AI is the real power.
You are totally right. I think the team prepared some big announcements for us this month. Maybe a kind of partnership or listing. I've entered the token sale with a few ETH and it was 100% right decision to invest in an AI platform.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 01:50:46 AM

I would really look forward to more Community Management. I know answering the same questions makes it easy with a well-prepared answer to copy and paste. But it gives the Community Management a more bot-like character. Thank you very much for reading and keep up this good work
I log on looking for useful info/ intelligent discussion and constantly see when listing / when exchange / what will be price. Obviously no real interest in TGE project or desire to invest long term. Listing is nothing since the platform is not launched and this utility token gets a real utility. And that's at the end of this year. Keep calm and be patient.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 03:46:40 AM

I log on looking for useful info/ intelligent discussion and constantly see when listing / when exchange / what will be price. Obviously no real interest in TGE project or desire to invest long term. Listing is nothing since the platform is not launched and this utility token gets a real utility. And that's at the end of this year. Keep calm and be patient.
If only people read the whitepaper they would realize what a fantastic project this is with a genuine business case. This MAI is a long-term hold and I can easily see a minimum of 10x in the long run. I may even buy more after all the short-termers dump.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 04:46:24 AM

By the way, I have a question, how do team plan to grow the project audience? Mindsync will be able to work thanks to a large community, that's good, but they need to start enlarge it right now, before the platform will be launched. What do you think, guys?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: