Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions to solve business tasks  (Read 6650 times)
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 05:50:22 AM

By the way, I have a question, how do team plan to grow the project audience? Mindsync will be able to work thanks to a large community, that's good, but they need to start enlarge it right now, before the platform will be launched. What do you think, guys?
The best action people can take instead of asking when the listing will take place is to market this project by sharing this project with others on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Whatsapp, and any other social media platform to create a buzz. MindsyncAI has a great YouTube intro, which could be shared with a wider audience, which will, in turn, increase the value of their MAI.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 10:05:32 PM

Some big exchanges have a lot of projects on the waiting list for listing on their platforms, so takes time to analyses them and give an answer, and then maybe there is some negotiations, that means we have to wait, anyway, the longest part has passed, so one more month is not so much to wait. Just my opinion.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 03:26:18 AM

Some big exchanges have a lot of projects on the waiting list for listing on their platforms, so takes time to analyses them and give an answer, and then maybe there is some negotiations, that means we have to wait, anyway, the longest part has passed, so one more month is not so much to wait. Just my opinion.
I am glad that while the community will begin to grow up and morally and physically Mindsync will appear in all its glory, while some of the top projects today will disappear forever. The world is changeable, and if I am willing to give advice on what to do, then this is it. Fill your bags while you still have time. We have no second chance to buy so cheap MAI.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 05:36:56 AM

I am glad that while the community will begin to grow up and morally and physically Mindsync will appear in all its glory, while some of the top projects today will disappear forever. The world is changeable, and if I am willing to give advice on what to do, then this is it. Fill your bags while you still have time. We have no second chance to buy so cheap MAI.
How more much visibility to show when they said hundreds of times they still wait for an answer from exchanges. For me, this is pretty clear. Now maybe they have some answers from small exchanges but they still wait for big ones, because we all want it to list on a good exchange.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 06:04:56 AM

How more much visibility to show when they said hundreds of times they still wait for an answer from exchanges. For me, this is pretty clear. Now maybe they have some answers from small exchanges but they still wait for big ones, because we all want it to list on a good exchange.
You don't talk to someone who just started crypto around a corner yesterday. You talk to someone with a portfolio of over a million dollars. Not a tourist who just discovered America. Yes, they have said it a million times. Now I don't know when you arrive on that forum though. I never write. But at some point, things are UNCLEAR.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 06:22:05 AM

You don't talk to someone who just started crypto around a corner yesterday. You talk to someone with a portfolio of over a million dollars. Not a tourist who just discovered America. Yes, they have said it a million times. Now I don't know when you arrive on that forum though. I never write. But at some point, things are UNCLEAR.
well, I think I was between the first 200 holders, now I think there is more than 1.2k, so I wasn't first but not the last one. I wast to active here too, but in last days paid more attention because I also expect the news about listing. And I have seen the same question over and over like everyone expects the listing and sells it:)). If you have a million portfolio I think 10k is not so much to keep them for a long time,  because is not like you depending on them.  But in the end, I think it is your right to ask and say whatever you want because you are an investor like everybody here.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 03:44:11 PM

Hi guys I share the admin's sentiments that we should wait, however as many people have said communication has not been the best, there have been no Announcements on Twitter about public sale ending, there has been no news about sale statistics and we were promised names of exchanges in March but still nothing, I trust the project and the team but communication can definitely be better.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 11:50:45 PM

Hi guys I share the admin's sentiments that we should wait, however as many people have said communication has not been the best, there have been no Announcements on Twitter about public sale ending, there has been no news about sale statistics and we were promised names of exchanges in March but still nothing, I trust the project and the team but communication can definitely be better.
May I please ask where the listing will start out? I've heard about Kucoin and I don't know it's true or not. Will it be on Uniswap also? We need liquidity there to avoid exchanges manipulations by traders bot, as it occurs usually. 
rurikramka

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 01:17:20 AM

May I please ask where the listing will start out? I've heard about Kucoin and I don't know it's true or not. Will it be on Uniswap also? We need liquidity there to avoid exchanges manipulations by traders bot, as it occurs usually. 
I don't care about the exchange. If the team goes through ico launch pad we would be ×20 to 50× on exchanges. But they straight want to go for exchange. It was better a ico launchpad deal got to be run before listing for maybe 3 months or so. But they didn't make such a plan. Wait for exchange, please.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2021, 07:46:40 AM

Konstantin (CEO) one more time said in twitter and telegram that ICO was successfully over and we have a AI platform is coming in the end of current year. Why a lot of people have doubts? I don't ven know, it's so strange.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 02:24:38 PM

Konstantin (CEO) one more time said in twitter and telegram that ICO was successfully over and we have a AI platform is coming in the end of current year. Why a lot of people have doubts? I don't ven know, it's so strange.
No doubts, man, I participated in ICO. But I asked myself what will be the exchange where MAI will be listed. It depends on a specific case, in particular whether the token supports the necessary good volume and liquidity, if it's Uniswap. Perhaps, we will have an opportunity to buy the token soon...
rurikramka

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 03:36:24 PM

I think one of the issues here in the community is that a lot of folks see no listing news and come into the socials and then ask the same questions that a lot of us have asked or talked about for the past 5 days (and had them answered), without even looking at the pinned messages and recently major updates, and always wanting to be coddled instead of DYOR which is the most basic thing one should do in this industry.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 08:03:24 PM

If we assume the most positive scenario of the AI functionality, namely the optimization of user portfolios, then we can assume that this will help 90% of traders to attract to the project, since 10% have the same 90% denigs, or more precisely 80% -20%.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 11:06:45 PM

If we assume the most positive scenario of the AI functionality, namely the optimization of user portfolios, then we can assume that this will help 90% of traders to attract to the project, since 10% have the same 90% denigs, or more precisely 80% -20%.

Yes, it's true, but don't forget that it will be a platform for AI solutions, not like trading AI tools. Probably we will see on the platform trading products that will solve a lot of problems, but it will be only in the end of 2021.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 01:07:31 AM

Yes, it's true, but don't forget that it will be a platform for AI solutions, not like trading AI tools. Probably we will see on the platform trading products that will solve a lot of problems, but it will be only in the end of 2021.
We exactly need such a project inside the platform. However, the question arises, has no one yet been able to implement AI in the stock market, or is it not profitable for someone. In any case, if the project starts making money for merchants, the very people who buy at the top and then sell at the bottom, then we can see something new in crypto. With unprecedented growth until this day.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 04:22:10 AM

For all who are doubting. We conducted a comparative analytical potential of the project, almost unanimously based on the prospects for the development of AI platform, we came to the conclusion that the cost of the token will go far beyond the dollar, and how much to invest, decide for yourself.

rurikramka

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 10:14:10 PM

Not many new names here, but that's cool. Everyone is captivated by the upcoming prospects. Many are worried, some are in a hurry. Calm down friends, enjoy the peace, be patient. And if you find peace of mind, made a choice in this project, you are on the right track and everything will be not just wonderful, but in some ways will exceed even your wild expectations.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 10:35:35 PM

For all who are doubting. We conducted a comparative analytical potential of the project, almost unanimously based on the prospects for the development of AI platform, we came to the conclusion that the cost of the token will go far beyond the dollar, and how much to invest, decide for yourself.

From the UNI right now, the price of 1 MAI = 0.0000245303 ETH (approx $0.052). And as you said, it will go beyond the dollar. Aiming for that price, will be a long way for MAI. They need to achieve first their base price of $0.35 as posted on their whitepaper.  Though it is too early to tell. But they have plans to list this in exchanges this April-May. So once they are actively trading, we can gauge where they are going to.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 12:59:58 AM

From the UNI right now, the price of 1 MAI = 0.0000245303 ETH (approx $0.052). And as you said, it will go beyond the dollar. Aiming for that price, will be a long way for MAI. They need to achieve first their base price of $0.35 as posted on their whitepaper.  Though it is too early to tell. But they have plans to list this in exchanges this April-May. So once they are actively trading, we can gauge where they are going to.

But there is no liquidity on Uniswap now. They said few times that liquidity will be added soon. That is also a connected issue that your Metamask shows incorrect $$$ price for your MAI because it takes price from Uniswap where there is no liquidity. As soon as it will be added, we will see the normal price there, believe me.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 03:06:25 AM

I was thinking about its usage...Mindsync can also fit developers, they will be able to reduce consuming times for developing features developing a feature that needs an AI interaction, for example, if a crypto defi project wants to show on their app some information in realtime about a specific smart contract they can do it easily and fast!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: