Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions to solve business tasks  (Read 6650 times)
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 04:47:07 AM

I was thinking about its usage...Mindsync can also fit developers, they will be able to reduce consuming times for developing features developing a feature that needs an AI interaction, for example, if a crypto defi project wants to show on their app some information in realtime about a specific smart contract they can do it easily and fast!

Yeah to my understanding platform will be able to create a "simple" AI that tracks markets and trends, volume, and psychological factors as well to give the users certain tips on buying or selling opportunities.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 07:02:27 PM

Could you remind me, did the exchange listing have any timeframe, is it going to happen this week, this month or next month, any additional specific will be very helpful? I forgot it, sorry  Embarrassed

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 11:41:34 PM

Could you remind me, did the exchange listing have any timeframe, is it going to happen this week, this month or next month, any additional specific will be very helpful? I forgot it, sorry  Embarrassed
On official information from the team: Listing on top 10 exchange will be in April-May. The names of the exchanges where the MAI token will be listed will be announced soon. Also, negotiations are already going.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 12:07:32 AM

I think AI can also have a usage not only in crypto world. AI-assisted animation is the future, the question is if they can be the ones pushing that envelope. Right now there isn't really enough stuff there to do much. Mindsync will bring us more such stuff.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 12:57:02 PM

Tokensale is over and we are waiting for good news from the team. Let's build a real community, hope teal will release a partnership. It would be so easy to get people to firmly stand behind the project if we knew we were playing on the right side, what do you think about it, guys?
kokrokok

Activity: 447

Koinomo

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 04:01:56 PM

Tokensale is over and we are waiting for good news from the team. Let's build a real community, hope teal will release a partnership. It would be so easy to get people to firmly stand behind the project if we knew we were playing on the right side, what do you think about it, guys?
Oh my God, the token sale since 2018 only ended in April 2021? what kind of project is this? In fact, I see that the telegram has not found any information until now since the last pinned message was made, there were only a lot of writing soon and patient Cheesy not sure this project community can be built well because the team alone is so slow

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 12:35:18 AM

Team will share the new partnerships, it was promised. I know they should have something hot in the pipeline. The emphasis is always on creating value together with the partners and it should be realized here.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 03:38:13 PM

There are a lot of people fuding around the project and I really do not understand them. Investment is never for the short-term gains mates, please think long term know this and know peace. Team will share more updates soon, we should wait for it.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 08:07:08 AM

There are a lot of people fuding around the project and I really do not understand them. Investment is never for the short-term gains mates, please think long term know this and know peace. Team will share more updates soon, we should wait for it.
Investors need to keep calm. No matter how digital a business is, it is made by people and bought by people too, and communication with people will always be the most effective and effective way to promote it. News will come.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:14:55 AM

Investors need to keep calm. No matter how digital a business is, it is made by people and bought by people too, and communication with people will always be the most effective and effective way to promote it. News will come.
Communication will become better, believe me, devs seem to be busy now. I wanted to understand what are the prospects for the fact that the price of the token will grow and spent an hour with the WP, it's real GEM which will explode after the listing and platform launch.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 03:17:40 PM

The team should deliver the platform by the end of 2021. It still sounds interesting cause AI just in the beginning of a big way. Since the team released this information to us about the platform development, I've been looking forward to this project. I know this is gonna be huge.
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 11:03:50 PM

The team should deliver the platform by the end of 2021. It still sounds interesting cause AI just in the beginning of a big way. Since the team released this information to us about the platform development, I've been looking forward to this project. I know this is gonna be huge.
Hey! Is it true info from the roadmap? Cause I've bought at the late end of March for $0.35 and as you wait for the news but I haven't checked the roadmap. I thought the release of the platform should be earlier...
rurikramka

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 04:26:13 PM

Hey! Is it true info from the roadmap? Cause I've bought at the late end of March for $0.35 and as you wait for the news but I haven't checked the roadmap. I thought the release of the platform should be earlier...
Yes, it's based on the roadmap and it was known a few months ago, I don't know why ppl arguing that MAI hasn't been listed in April and keep funding... In the roadmap it's said April-May, so we have 30 more days to see how the team will perform with the listing, let's wait.
kokrokok

Activity: 447

Koinomo

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 12:43:19 PM

Almost all people lost faith in the Mindsync project, which they want to steal money from the investors.
of course investors will lose confidence because the project team is not transparent and investors are also boring waiting for more than 1 year, out there are many projects that are much better at taking advantage

rurikramka

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:34:26 PM

We have been waiting for more than a year for listing the coin, we don't know whether they have updated their recent roadmap but everything is in words. Almost all people lost faith in the Mindsync project, which they want to steal money from the investors.

Well, I understand your point of view, it's ok. But there are still a lot of investors (as me) that believe to the team and who are sure that project have a good future and team will deliver a great product, just need some time to wait.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:19:18 PM

We have been waiting for more than a year for listing the coin, we don't know whether they have updated their recent roadmap but everything is in words. Almost all people lost faith in the Mindsync project, which they want to steal money from the investors.

Well, I understand your point of view, it's ok. But there are still a lot of investors (as me) that believe to the team and who are sure that project have a good future and team will deliver a great product, just need some time to wait.

To be honest, their progress is very slow. Maybe some investors are not losing hope because if they will, it is the same as losing their investments. So they have no choice, but hope for the best on this project. Since they already collected their funds, they should be more aggressive in giving updates or if the roadmap has been revised or not. One thing good though is that they are not yet abandoning this project.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:04:37 AM

Good luck to the team and know that we believe in you. Whatever the outcome, your ambitions have already gone so high beyond. The pre-sale price was low and MAI is undervalued. Wait for the listing and the listing will open the full potential.
rurikramka

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:50:09 AM

Good luck to the team and know that we believe in you. Whatever the outcome, your ambitions have already gone so high beyond. The pre-sale price was low and MAI is undervalued. Wait for the listing and the listing will open the full potential.
Everybody knows that we choose Mindsync for a long term plan. Know your levels, manage your risk. We are entering the market with all seriousness and responsibility, and baby rattles are growing. As soon as it will be listed we could talk in every community about this gem.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2021, 05:59:09 AM

What about the listing, do we have some updates? I dunno want to rush the team but it will be good to hear some news from them, I hold a big bag of MAI...

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
rurikramka

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 01:07:09 PM

What about the listing, do we have some updates? I dunno want to rush the team but it will be good to hear some news from them, I hold a big bag of MAI...
More updates are promised and we need to be calm. It's a tough psychological move, as we'll stand by as things grow, but the end result will surprise everyone. But the most patient will win!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: