Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REEEE: NRA Conspires with Trump  (Read 142 times)
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

Hellfish deleted my comment to his thread. The comment is repeated here.

All right, Hellfish. Can you or can you not support your post's facts?

*** beginning of deleted comment***

Quote from: Flying Hellfish on December 11, 2018, 12:51:59 AM
The Russian connections are just starting to come out now.  The Americans beloved NRA is a nothing but a Russian hack organization now and the clock is ticking for the pussy grabber!

Seems reasonable to think Steven Siegal, now a Russian citizen, would have been one of those contributors.  Here's a bit of detail on the matter.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/382691-nra-accepted-donations-from-20-russian-linked-contributors

The National Rifle Association (NRA) disclosed in a letter to Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) this week that it received contributions from 23 individuals with links to Russia since 2015.

The letter, dated Tuesday and made public on Wednesday, stated that the gun rights group received just over $2,500 from those individuals, and that most of the money was from "routine payments," like membership fees. Some of the payments may have come from Americans living in Russia, the NRA noted.

Wait....

The actual facts seem very different than your click bait starter?Huh

***end of deleted comment***
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

If Russians can swing elections for $2500, imagine what they could do with the Federal budget.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

Hellfish deleted my comment to his thread. The comment is repeated here.

All right, Hellfish. Can you or can you not support your post's facts?

*** beginning of deleted comment***

Quote from: Flying Hellfish on December 11, 2018, 12:51:59 AM
The Russian connections are just starting to come out now.  The Americans beloved NRA is a nothing but a Russian hack organization now and the clock is ticking for the pussy grabber!

Seems reasonable to think Steven Siegal, now a Russian citizen, would have been one of those contributors.  Here's a bit of detail on the matter.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/382691-nra-accepted-donations-from-20-russian-linked-contributors

The National Rifle Association (NRA) disclosed in a letter to Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) this week that it received contributions from 23 individuals with links to Russia since 2015.

The letter, dated Tuesday and made public on Wednesday, stated that the gun rights group received just over $2,500 from those individuals, and that most of the money was from "routine payments," like membership fees. Some of the payments may have come from Americans living in Russia, the NRA noted.

Wait....

The actual facts seem very different than your click bait starter?Huh

***end of deleted comment***

No contributions from companies, organizations, churches etc, only personal contributions should be allowed, $1000 limit on personal contributions, one contribution per person, you can only contribute to one party, including your own candidacy.  

If any politician spends more than he received in contributions, his candidacy is invalidated.

Problem solved. Next.

hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

I bet you didn't read the post above. It's a pretty good troll  Grin
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:42:08 PM

If any politician spends more than he received in contributions, his candidacy is invalidated.

Problem solved. Next.

You mean like most developed countries essentially do, you so crazy!

Legalized purchasing of politicians is the American way, what you propose is down right communist...  Wink  Cool
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 05:49:03 PM by TECSHARE

Problem solved. Next.

You mean like most developed countries essentially do, you so crazy!

Legalized purchasing of politicians is the American way, what you propose is down right communist...  Wink  Cool

If $2500 is changing our elections, then I seriously think we need to be looking at the integrity of our systems if our nation can be bought for less than a used car. If this were the case, the problem would be with us and the Russian problem secondary. However even compared to the last delusional Russian takeover using $4500 on Google, this one pales in comparison.

It amazes me how far people like you will go to avoid tough realities. You know why I piss you off so much Flying Hellfish? Its not because I am a troll, it is because I am poking at long nagging points cognitive dissonance in your brain that you work hard to try to forget. You can't forget though, because some where down deep inside you know I am right and you are just running from yourself and you can't bare to face your own hubris and mistakes. Or maybe the Russians overthrew the US with $7000 by infiltrating one of the most well armed and patriotic organizations in the US, and Google. You pick which is most likely.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

No contributions from companies, organizations, churches etc, only personal contributions should be allowed, $1000 limit on personal contributions, one contribution per person, you can only contribute to one party, including your own candidacy.  

I'm okay with that.

I also know if you follow any such concept through its life cycle in the American political system, what starts out good winds up a zombie-freak of the original good idea. Both parties contribute, both eagerly strive to create these zombie-freaks.

And they are lurching after Trump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: