Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway!  (Read 2908 times)
Wanderer747

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

I'm wondering how the team is going to pay such a huge reward, even by the standards of crypto investment?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Verona.Li

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

The amount of remuneration that the XCOEX project team promises is certainly very attractive on the one hand, and on the other hand a little scary.
Ivilina

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:28:45 PM

Tell us what exactly is bothering you? I can't understand?
JohnDeer228

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

It seems to me that stable coins will have great success in the market. Indeed, as a rule, almost all coins offer the possibility of passive income. And then the chance to earn remains, but the chance to lose your money is minimized.
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

Who believes that listing is the key to success, look at how many exchanges divide the coins of abandoned projects.
Oblivion_V

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

What is the price you have for listing for new coins?
Indermandilofa

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

In addition to the fact that the listing will have to pay 20-30 bitcoins, you need to have your project meet all the criteria.
Revolt_ED

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

In addition to the fact that the listing will have to pay 20-30 bitcoins, you need to have your project meet all the criteria.

Oh god, what a huge amount. where does a young, albeit promising startup to take such money on the listing. Is it really so expensive Huh
Sheriez

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

Oh god, what a huge amount. where does a young, albeit promising startup to take such money on the listing. Is it really so expensive Huh
Many critical exchanges are now weakening the listing requirements for new coins. because new small exchanges have appeared and many projects use them and do not try to go to the top-level exchanges. Therefore, the top exchanges are forced to make concessions to young projects.
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

Many critical exchanges are now weakening the listing requirements for new coins. because new small exchanges have appeared and many projects use them and do not try to go to the top-level exchanges. Therefore, the top exchanges are forced to make concessions to young projects.

I'll also tell you that there are enough exchanges that you add for free according to the results of the vote. This verifies the strength of the community and the need for the coin or token itself.
Lightningnet

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

I'll also tell you that there are enough exchanges that you add for free according to the results of the vote. This verifies the strength of the community and the need for the coin or token itself.

By the way, it's true! Now many new crypto exchanges add projects just like that. conduct voting and, for example, scroll for free those who zyanyal first places. It would be a desire, and the listing can be organized.
fidotnews

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

You are mistaken, large exchanges remove tokens that have small trading volumes. and their listing requirements are still high.
Mr.Dias

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

You are mistaken, large exchanges remove tokens that have small trading volumes. and their listing requirements are still high.
The idea is really good, it is important to understand how it will be implemented. To understand what the effect will be. I understand that participation in such surveys is only by people, but it is important that they are not custom surveys. I. e.someone didn't pay participants for participation in polls. It matters!
Supernumerary

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

Maybe I missed somewhere, but will there be a verification for people who take part in the life of the company?
Power_UP

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

Maybe I missed somewhere, but will there be a verification for people who take part in the life of the company?

I don’t know about this verification, but registration is rather simple on the web site. There you also can try to find all the information you are interested in
Tiguany

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

I don’t know about this verification, but registration is rather simple on the web site. There you also can try to find all the information you are interested in

With registration I got it, BUT whether you need to send your documents for the purchase of coins. Will my address be verified?
VasyaUtkin94

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

With registration I got it, BUT whether you need to send your documents for the purchase of coins. Will my address be verified?
Of course, you need to get tested. Almost 99% of all ICOS require your personal data. Cryptocurrency is not anonymous.
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

It seems to me that stable coins will have great success in the market. Indeed, as a rule, almost all coins offer the possibility of passive income. And then the chance to earn remains, but the chance to lose your money is minimized.

you cant win a lot of money with investition in stable coin
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:35:43 PM

I think you need to take risks and it will bring a lot of money
Little_Joe

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

you cant win a lot of money with investition in stable coin
in the case when fiat currency ceases to have confidence and stable coins will be needed by many, there will be a sharp reversal and huge financial flows will flow into stable coins. Then you can make x100. The question is to guess the trend?
A possible solution to gradually buy stable coins in the hope that fiat currencies will come to an end one day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: