Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Merry Crypto X-mas with XCOEX.com , Bitcoins giveaway!  (Read 2908 times)
Little Bob

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:31:04 PM

I still do not see quality marketing in this project. But I agree with you that this is only the beginning. And I hope that this project will be successful soon.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fateev

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:31:57 PM

There is an opinion that today's market drawdown and, in general, the entire market drawdown throughout 2018 is related to the fact that very large players entered the crypto market in the form of venture funds and investment funds. They lower prices to most successfully place their assets.
I heard the opinion that major players do not care what the price will be when they enter the market. They will earn on investments with any price.
Hounter

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:32:40 PM

I got acquainted with the project and I understand that now it is best to wait with investments. Nevertheless I liked your project.
Enterfellar

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:33:26 PM

I personally do not think that having a very large number of exchanges is really good. I think that this only distracts the attention of investors.
Ralavanthunt

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:34:06 PM

Moreover, I think that a large number of exchanges themselves lead to the fact that many investors place their funds on unreliable and non-secure exchanges, which often leads to their loss.
Braethatle

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:35:18 PM

Moreover, I think that a large number of exchanges themselves lead to the fact that many investors place their funds on unreliable and non-secure exchanges, which often leads to their loss.
Blurdang

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:39:27 PM

Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.
CryptoBOM

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:40:58 PM

Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.

You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...
Kotoraha

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:42:15 PM

You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...

Advertising is not the most important thing for a startup. Of fundamental importance is the quality of the product and teamwork.
Lollypop

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:45:03 PM

Advertising is not the most important thing for a startup. Of fundamental importance is the quality of the product and teamwork.

True, the project will develop but much depends on the team itself, how they want it and how the marketing will take place.
Great_Broke

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:49:56 PM

True, the project will develop but much depends on the team itself, how they want it and how the marketing will take place.

The development of the project depends on the community in the first place, and the community comes only if the project has a quality product.
Little Bob

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:55:05 PM

The development of the project depends on the community in the first place, and the community comes only if the project has a quality product.

for the most part, if ordinary users do not like the project, then for a long time it is clearly not in the market
Fateev

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:58:12 PM

for the most part, if ordinary users do not like the project, then for a long time it is clearly not in the market

This project is very high quality, and I think that ordinary users will like this exchange.
Hounter

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:01:53 PM

It seems to me that at the start of the exchange it is much more difficult to attract coins and traders than to launch the platform itself.
Enterfellar

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:03:39 PM

It seems to me that at the start of the exchange it is much more difficult to attract coins and traders than to launch the platform itself.

nope, exchange can list every coin they want. But for traders you developers always can start some promo action
Ralavanthunt

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:07:29 PM

which terms and conditions of litings on this exchange?
Braethatle

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:10:53 PM

They need to produce a project that will not be raw, you need to finalize everything and make high-quality
Blurdang

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:12:54 PM

They need to produce a project that will not be raw, you need to finalize everything and make high-quality

Crude product does not even make sense to put on the market trying to invest in a timely manner and thereby please investors. I think that the team is well aware. Therefore, if there is a release, it will be a fully tested and working platform.
CryptoBOM

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:15:08 PM

Crude product does not even make sense to put on the market trying to invest in a timely manner and thereby please investors. I think that the team is well aware. Therefore, if there is a release, it will be a fully tested and working platform.

I believe that team is good enough to implement this project and experience is very important, that’s why I try to pay attention to team members
Kotoraha

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:18:19 PM

It is interesting how mobile app will look like. I hope it will be as good as desktop version. However, some developers do not pay enough attention to mobile app and it’s wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: