Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 I want to SeLL my GiRLfRieNd to buy more aLtCoiNs!!!! 💰  (Read 500 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

Some weeks ago i opened a thread....

press the link --> I just SOLD my girlfriends car to buy more ETH at sale price Smiley

I shifted from ETH to what i think will be very very very promising altcoins.. I think we are already touching market bottom now, so i wish i could also sell my girlfriend (but she doesnt want to be sold  Grin) to buy much much much much more altcoins while most of weak hands and panic sellers run away from the crypto... big fishes are accumulating a huge ammount of crypto during the dips!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daisynonwak

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

Love your subject!lol
Yeah! ETH is definitely a good choice followed by BTC!
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

big fishes are accumulating a huge ammount of crypto during the dips!
That's the sad part here in crypto. big fishes or whales are the ones manipulating the value of crypto but small fishes like us can always try our luck here. We can also follow the footsteps of those big whales in buying altcoins while everything are on dip and wait for the profit because that is very probable in the next few years.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:45:12 AM

That's the sad part here in crypto. big fishes or whales are the ones manipulating the value of crypto but small fishes like us can always try our luck here. We can also follow the footsteps of those big whales in buying altcoins while everything are on dip and wait for the profit because that is very probable in the next few years.

i have it clear.. crypto has a long future ahead.. i made my own research and selectec 4 excellent altcoins.. of course anything can happens, we never are sure.. but i expect a really bright future for the altcoins i selected. In the longterm ....maybe 2025, i expect to have achieved a x100 Smiley

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

i have it clear.. crypto has a long future ahead.. i made my own research and selectec 4 excellent altcoins.. of course anything can happens, we never are sure.. but i expect a really bright future for the altcoins i selected. In the longterm ....maybe 2025, i expect to have achieved a x100 Smiley

You are thinking it way too far ahead of my friend, honestly speaking I am not really sure whether we will survive until next year or not.
plus even if we survive until 2025, regulation will take a place and the price will not move too much as it used to be a few years ago.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

If this real and you talking truth you have to visit a doctor to get rid of addiction)

Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

This is plain addiction and nothing more, but it's hilarious all the same. Honestly the current state of affairs of the market is one that leaves you wondering how much lower we have to go till we bottom out. So if you sell your girlfriend to buy more alts now, I'm you wont be looking to sell your other most priced possessions to buy again when the market dips even further way below your entry prices and you need to average down
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

Do you have a problem with your partner? is this just a joke? if that is true then you are a person who is crazy and too far away in crypto currencies, let's trade with healthy thinking
Sacrib

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

Some weeks ago i opened a thread....

press the link --> I just SOLD my girlfriends car to buy more ETH at sale price Smiley

I shifted from ETH to what i think will be very very very promising altcoins.. I think we are already touching market bottom now, so i wish i could also sell my girlfriend (but she doesnt want to be sold  Grin) to buy much much much much more altcoins while most of weak hands and panic sellers run away from the crypto... big fishes are accumulating a huge ammount of crypto during the dips!

I'm just dying because of the subject. xD

But anyway! This is sure we have to keep up, and invest! Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

That's human trafficking and you shouldn't do that.

If you want to accumulate more altcoins, work with a legit day job or sell something that you don't need anymore. A person who's going to sell his girlfriend for altcoins ain't cool bro. You can have it with a better and legit way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

You'll be arrested soon cause your activity is illegal. LOL. Although I know that you believe in ETH but why you have to sell your girlfriend while you can sell a lot of other things like your girlfriend and your houses, cars,...and nobody can arrest you because of that Smiley)
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:54:09 PM

I think of it as a joke. I hope that's not true. It's amazing how a person does this. I would sue you if I were your girlfriend. Thinking it was a joke, I would like to say, do not invest in selling anything from your property, then you will be very sad.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:43:55 AM

I agree the small fish like us are trying to make some sense of the market while the whales that manipulate the market as they want are making so much money with so little effort, and the worst part is that they are not even letting the market move on its own, they are manipulating it and taking advantage of the ones that are vulnerable because they bought when the value of most coins was very expensive.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

It's not sad, it's the normal way. Not only on crypto markets, but on markets in general. Big players doesn't panic like us on market moves (because they are the one usually causing those moves).

When you are in only with amounts you can afford to lose, you don't need to panic or go to extremes like OP...

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

my advice bro if you have already sold your girlfriend's car to buy ethereum you can continue holding instead of being hit by panic sell and this can be one of the best moments.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

well, you are based on the principle that your girlfriend would be very valuable  Grin
I understand your feelings man... I bought as much altcoins as I could and I would buy more if I had the money!
It is time for the weak to run and for the rest of us to fill the largest bags we can find

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

In a few years, this is the appearance that my bathroom will have.. Meanwhile.. i just keep filling my bags with more and more harmed altcoins.. I am aware, many will be worth 0... but just the success of a few of them, will make me very happy Smiley

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

When the market will go below $1000 , then i will come and see that who ever was telling about  buying more , what are they saying that time. Because market will move once below $1000 and that will be the real test of the bitcoin holders. because after that bloodbath will happen and 99% of the weak hands will be washed out. and then the bull run will start.

Just save my sentence and you will see same in future happening.

ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

When the market will go below $1000 , then i will come and see that who ever was telling about  buying more , what are they saying that time. Because market will move once below $1000 and that will be the real test of the bitcoin holders. because after that bloodbath will happen and 99% of the weak hands will be washed out. and then the bull run will start.

Just save my sentence and you will see same in future happening.

$1000? why just $1000? you can also say $100 or $10.. or $1.. that would be a real test.. the fact is that no one knows where the bottom is.. if you expect a coin to achieve a very very low price.. you will never buy it. I think these prices are reasonable, .. in the longterm i expect much more than the actual prices!

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

It's good to know she doesn't want to be sold to someone. lol Anyway, I think almost everyone are accumulating so much crypto during this bear market. So that when the time is right, they would just dump everything for the sake of profits. Hell yeah more profit during pumps but unfortunately it is not coming yet.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: