Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptobanks the financial model of the future?  (Read 181 times)
CyberMiles (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

2019 is less than a month away. For many in the crypto space, this year may as well be sooner done. But it hasn't been all that bad if we look at the technical part of the industry. Crypto banking is one of the winners with a growing momentum seen so far in this last quarter. Taking a few highlights as cases in point, we had Noomi Wallet launch. It is said it is set to "elevate crypto banking in Blockchain 3.0 era" by building a Virtual Financial Assets (VFA) solutions for the blockchain ecosystem. Europe's first complete crypto nanking solution is coming with a complete Banking as a Service (BaaS) solution on the EOS Blockchain. And as recently as Nov. 22, SEBA Crypto AG (founded by former UBS Bank managers) announced a partnership to build Tempest 'Level A' cold storage for cryptocurrencies, barely a month after raising mega-round funding to build a bank offering crypto services.

https://coincodex.com/article/2705/are-cryptobanks-the-financial-model-of-the-future
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

2019 is less than a month away. For many in the crypto space, this year may as well be sooner done. But it hasn't been all that bad if we look at the technical part of the industry. Crypto banking is one of the winners with a growing momentum seen so far in this last quarter. Taking a few highlights as cases in point, we had Noomi Wallet launch. It is said it is set to "elevate crypto banking in Blockchain 3.0 era" by building a Virtual Financial Assets (VFA) solutions for the blockchain ecosystem. Europe's first complete crypto nanking solution is coming with a complete Banking as a Service (BaaS) solution on the EOS Blockchain. And as recently as Nov. 22, SEBA Crypto AG (founded by former UBS Bank managers) announced a partnership to build Tempest 'Level A' cold storage for cryptocurrencies, barely a month after raising mega-round funding to build a bank offering crypto services.

https://coincodex.com/article/2705/are-cryptobanks-the-financial-model-of-the-future
it could be, but it is always a problem because the financial decentralization system will not be centralized, while what we know is that the government is very influential on the country's economy if there is agreement from the center, I am sure it will be achieved

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

They can sure be but the negative side of the story is that i have been listening about all these crypto banks from last couple of years but we have not seen even one fully functional crypto bank, the hurdle has been the compliance, licensing, regulation and registration and green signal from the financial authorities, the bottom line is that such a project is not simple and the process it requires is time consuming and complex, still im hopeful that during next year we get to see some functional crypto bank.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1300

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:14:21 PM

Well there probably will be a future for crypto banking but I wont be using
the services of a crypto bank. I dont see a necessity really.
At the moment i am in full control of my crypto funds and im not going to
hand that control over to someone else.
Because of bitcoin we can control our funds this is the idea behind it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

These current and upcoming cryptobanks are and will be th first of its own, however, these might not be the ideal financial model for them to flourish totally. We haven't seen them operational in full blasts. One of my concern is the security. As of now only users for these cryptobanks, but as soon as more investors use these banks then they have got the attention of hackers.
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

Yes, I believe that it is the cryptobank in the future that will rule the world and that is where we will keep our money

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:26:37 PM

I don't think crypto is ideal for a banking organization because of its anonymous.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

If the banks Join hands with the crypto users It is possible, I think this should not be done because block chain is made only to avoid the third party and that's the reason people prefer to Invest in crypto else what's the use? Think about it.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

it could be, but it is always a problem because the financial decentralization system will not be centralized, while what we know is that the government is very influential on the country's economy if there is agreement from the center, I am sure it will be achieved
yes, as long as the government wants to accept it, this might work. but it seems to be very difficult to happen, because until now the government seems to be still loyal to the old way.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100