Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:02:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Skrill & Neteller in bulk for BTC or PM ;)  (Read 553 times)
Rishab10 (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

Hello all, im an old trader from ECZ and just got back on bitcointalk. So im here for your support and love and hope to get it soon.

Im buying bulks of Skrill and Neteller in bulk, unto 50k a day. Ill pay Bitcoins or PerfectMoney in return. Im ready to go upfront for highly trusted people on forum.

For newbies and other members ill prefer to use escrow like LBC or Paxful, anyone sending upfront will be great and im paying BTC instant for your funds.

Just the funds should not be uploaded with credit card. Any other type of funds are available to be exchanged. I hope you guys will give me good response.

Waiting for your responses.

You guys can contact me on my Skype - rishab10mehra or email - rishab10mehra@gmail.com

Thank you.
blackrabbit1

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

Hello all, im an old trader from ECZ and just got back on bitcointalk. So im here for your support and love and hope to get it soon.

Im buying bulks of Skrill and Neteller in bulk, unto 50k a day. Ill pay Bitcoins or PerfectMoney in return. Im ready to go upfront for highly trusted people on forum.

For newbies and other members ill prefer to use escrow like LBC or Paxful, anyone sending upfront will be great and im paying BTC instant for your funds.

Just the funds should not be uploaded with credit card. Any other type of funds are available to be exchanged. I hope you guys will give me good response.

You guys can contact me on my Skype - rishab10mehra or email - rishab10mehra@gmail.com

Thank you.

What will be your rate?
Rishab10 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

Thank you.

What will be your rate?
come on pm rate depends on your volume, or better give me your Skype. im ready to trade through escrow if you want as well

Thank you
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

Which escrow? Are you willing to use forum escrow?
Many people now days coming with their own schemes and trying to pull members in thru scams (not saying you are scam).
Are you willing to use forum escrow?
Rishab10 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

Hello all this guy  has no relevant proof regarding his accusations. I said I will only use an active escrow who will reply me on forum first. And he starts his bullshit, I asked him to use lbc and he refused totally. so you all better know who is the scammer and who is not. Thank you
Rishab10 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

Hey all, didn't get much response yet. What are you guys waiting for? im buying skrill and neteller in bulk. Buzz me on Skype
Rishab10 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

ur like virgin girl
its 27.dec now and you have still not mentioned rate even roughly since the first post

virginity is good though Wink You can Skype me for rates, it varies from 3-12% according to the volume.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

come on pm rate depends on your volume, or better give me your Skype. im ready to trade through escrow if you want as well

Thank you
If you are no a scammer then better you post rate and terms and conditions (if you have) publicly. If you cant give so it means there is a lots of chance to be scammed.

Rishab10 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:31:49 AM

I already posted the rates I want, want else you want? terms? I don't have major terms. Just that the funds should not be loaded from credit card. And rate is already mentioned.

Thank you
Rishab10 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:34:07 PM

Hello guys still buying in bulk, where are all the sellers?? contact me and don't miss this great opportunity

Cheers!
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:29:08 PM

I believe all those sellers see the red post above in your thread
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:58:24 AM

How Op will see other posts especially red post? Usually scammer has no time to read others post and cant or do not want to read red post as it is totally opposite of their business. If they follow then they will not be able to try scamming.

Rishab10 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:45:37 PM

Lol the person giving the red post has like enough negative comments that I don't need to prove anything from my end.

Im ready to use the best escrow service LBC and Paxful. So I don't need negative people here, if you have anything to work then you are welcomed on my thread or please don't waste your time here. Im not scamming anyone and there is no proof that im a scammer so please first get a proof then put the blame on me Wink
luglopersalt

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:54:18 PM

How old must the Skrill account be? I have one that was created when it was still "Moneybookers" which I'm willing to sell right now!
Rishab10 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:52:01 PM

How old must the Skrill account be? I have one that was created when it was still "Moneybookers" which I'm willing to sell right now!
No such requirement just the funds uploaded in the account should not be uploaded from credit card. If this requirement is fine then I can buy even from a new account. How much is the amount you are looking to sell?? add me on Skype and we talk further over there. Cheers!
Rishab10 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:46:10 PM

Still buying in bulk guys, hit me up for fast and instant trades. Cheers Wink
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:12:21 AM

Still buying in bulk guys, hit me up for fast and instant trades. Cheers Wink
What is the rate? How much you will send per 100$ skrill? I can trade with you if rate is good. And also either you have to send firs or you have to use escrow. Note: escrow fees should be paid by you.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:01:35 PM

Thank you.

Please don't mind, how will you complete trust mater because you know, no one call deal with without trust. Could you tell us what is the main process to do this deal?

Rishab10 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:19:00 PM

Thank you.

Please don't mind, how will you complete trust mater because you know, no one call deal with without trust. Could you tell us what is the main process to do this deal?
Well I know trust is the main issue over here, so im ready to use LBC or Paxful whichever is best for both of us. Secondly the fee will be shared by the two half half. And I also welcome any trusted forum escrow who is ready to do the same trade but I want the escrow to message here on btc talk first. I won't use mail the escrow and trust him blindly by sending him my coins. Escrow needs to message on the forum first and I will take his btc wallet on forum only and send the desired amount. I hope this much explanation is enough.

Thank you
BORN

Activity: 701
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:53:38 AM

Please tell me ratio exchange...Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: