Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ULEAD - World's first eLearning Platform backed by Crypto (with TOR nodes)  (Read 1686 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:37:13 PM

At 1 satoshi this is an absolute steal...

I've been following this project since its conception and can say that we are blessed with a really talented and focused team. They have pushed through the darkest days and have constantly provided regular updates to the community and now out of nowhere they surprise us with a CMC approved exchange listing! What more can we ask for???

I suggest to people who stumble upon this ann to join the discord and become part of the ULEAD community.

You rarely get a chance to step into real projects at such an early stage (and low value)....

Go grab some ULEAD on Frei Exchange cause I'm sure that there will be more surprises ahead for us!

where's the devs? :\ hmmm

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:22:59 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 04:40:38 PM by PAMPT

I've been following this project since its conception and can say that we are blessed with a really talented and focused team. They have pushed through the darkest days and have constantly provided regular updates to the community and now out of nowhere they surprise us with a CMC approved exchange listing! What more can we ask for???

I suggest to people who stumble upon this ann to join the discord and become part of the ULEAD community.

You rarely get a chance to step into real projects at such an early stage (and low value)....

Go grab some ULEAD on Frei Exchange cause I'm sure that there will be more surprises ahead for us!

They are girded by the crowd of their imbecilic supporters at a crag edge in the middle of nowhere. Everything my eyes see here and on reddit becomes dumber and more lackadaisical, no hope for revival. How long will this last for? Crypto is in the state of free fall inside bottomless gravitational well. Control over this forum, all coins and all exchanges MUST be handed over to me.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 04:31:58 PM

They are girded by the crowd of their imbecilic supporters at a crag edge in the middle of nowhere. Everything my eyes see here and on reddit becomes dumber and more lackadaisical, no hope for revival. How long will this last for? Crypto is in the state of free fall inside bottomless gravitational well. Control over this forum, all coins and all exchanges MUST be handed over to me.

cool story bro : you sound like a qualified lunatic :-D lol haha

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:37:38 PM

Is this finally dead or???  Huh

Zero trades since august.  Embarrassed Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: