Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity  (Read 4288 times)
YaoShang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

How much is BtcEX sure that their exchange will be of interest to many people and successful?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

the total supply is only 50 million, this is good to buy because the ICO price is only 0.25 $, usually with supply as much as the price can reach 1-5 $ in the market,
hopefully BtcEX can prove it

BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

In the whitepaper I found several words like this "There are seven main components that will form the BtcEX exchange platform." But there is no explanation of the seven main components. Does anyone know that?
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

Why is BXC launched in the form of tokens instead of coins? whereas BXC has its own market, like BtcEX.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

Why is BXC launched in the form of tokens instead of coins? whereas BXC has its own market, like BtcEX.
To make a coin requires no small amount of funds, not to mention having to have its own network and server, and much more must be prepared. Although BXC has its own market like BtcEX, taking steps to become tokens is also quite good. Just see the interest in the market, if the response is good or even exceeds expectations, it could be for the future BXC to turn into a coin. No one knows.
YaoShang

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

How does the token sales agreement take effect?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

From what I've read that this Agreement comes into effect when you (1) access this website, mobile application or desktop application; (2) click a button or check an unticked box in any section of the website, mobile application or desktop application which presumes your acceptance to the terms of this Agreement or, if earlier, (3) pay an order and the Company receives full payment according to Clause 3 of this Agreement (hereinafter the "Effective Date").
YaoShang

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

From what I've read that this Agreement comes into effect when you (1) access this website, mobile application or desktop application; (2) click a button or check an unticked box in any section of the website, mobile application or desktop application which presumes your acceptance to the terms of this Agreement or, if earlier, (3) pay an order and the Company receives full payment according to Clause 3 of this Agreement (hereinafter the "Effective Date").
If so, is there a definition that can describe that agreement of token sales?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

There are a number of things that are explained by the team that includes these definitions, including Advice, Confidential Information, Content, Risk Disclosure, Site, and Terms.
YaoShang

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

There are a number of things that are explained by the team that includes these definitions, including Advice, Confidential Information, Content, Risk Disclosure, Site, and Terms.
Can you give a little explanation of some of these points? because I have not found the source of that information.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Can you give a little explanation of some of these points? because I have not found the source of that information.
For more detailed information you can visit the website directly at https://bxlend.com
YaoShang

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

For more detailed information you can visit the website directly at https://bxlend.com
I did it, but I still couldn't find information about the token sales agreement.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

I did it, but I still couldn't find information about the token sales agreement.
I think you should be more careful when visiting a website, so that the information you want to search is not overlooked.
GrahamHood

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

What things cover confidential information in the token sales agreement?
The Confidential Information shall include: (1) non-public information regarding the Company or its acquirers, owners, customers, business plans, marketing activities, financial and other business matters; and (2) third-party information that the Company treats as confidential.
HarryJoett

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

Is there insurance provided by the company if something unexpected happens such as natural disasters or others?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

Are all the information provided by the website very accurate for reference?
keinelaa

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

Is there insurance provided by the company if something unexpected happens such as natural disasters or others?
As I know the Company and its affiliates shall not be liable for a failure or delay to fulfil its obligations where the failure or delay results from any cause beyond Company's reasonable control, including technical failures, natural disasters, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts, regulation, legislation, or orders of government, terroristic acts, or war, alterations in technologies, including, but not limited to, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, the Ethereum, their protocols or any other force outside of Company's control.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

Are all the information provided by the website very accurate for reference?
From what I read that the information available via the Site may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. The Company shall not be liable for these inaccuracies and errors. The Company makes no representations about the availability, accuracy, reliability, suitability, and timeliness of the Content contained on and services available on the Site.
If the company cannot provide accurate data on the website, and does not want to be responsible for the information they provide. This sounds rather ridiculous to me.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

If there is a conflict between the company and the second party regarding demands, claims, disputes related to BXC, how does this agreement find a way out?
GrahamHood

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

If there is a conflict between the company and the second party regarding demands, claims, disputes related to BXC, how does this agreement find a way out?
In case of controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action between the Company and second party relating to BXC or other related issues, or this Agreement, you and the Company agree to attempt to resolve such controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action by good faith negotiation, and in case of failure of such negotiation, exclusively through courts of Estonia. The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of Estonia. That's what I got.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: