Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity  (Read 4294 times)
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

Almost 90% of ICO projects managed by TokenCuite team turn into a SCAM! Just check their trust information and this few threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3913709.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4508584.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3221684.msg41793078#msg41793078

If you don't want lose your time and money, better stay away!
that is true and there are still other scam projects that are launched or managed by tokensuite. sad and very unfortunate, because they destroyed their own reputation and everyone has left, not even trusted them.
right, I have participated in several campaigns held by tokensuite, no one has succeeded, I don't know whether this is good luck or not, which is clear that some of them have left.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

KYC is required when registering. That means the company has the personal data of each member. What is the company's privacy policy in protecting the personal data so that it is not misused?
HarryJoett

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

KYC is required when registering. That means the company has the personal data of each member. What is the company's privacy policy in protecting the personal data so that it is not misused?
The Company endeavors to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal data and to use it only consistent with your relationship with the Company and the practices described in this Privacy Policy. The Company also minimizes the risk to your rights and freedoms by not collecting or storing sensitive information about you. I guess.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

Sometimes companies like to change their privacy policies to support the progress of the project, and if that happens how does the delivery process to the second party to prevent communication failure?
keinelaa

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

Sometimes companies like to change their privacy policies to support the progress of the project, and if that happens how does the delivery process to the second party to prevent communication failure?
The Company, in its discretion, may from time to time amend this Privacy Policy. The Company recommends you to check the Company's website and platforms frequently to see the current version of the Privacy Policy and its previous versions. The Company may inform you of the changes to the Privacy Policy using the available means of communication.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

This project came from a company located in Hong Kong, but chose Estonia as a spot of exchange by following all legal provisions in the country. If I may to know,  how is the process of storing privacy data, whether it is in Estonia or in Hong Kong?
Personal Data the Company receives may be held on Company's computers and systems in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, data centres in the United States and may be accessed by or given to Company's personnel working within the United States. The Company has its establishment on the Estonia. Information we collect from you may be processed in the Estonia. If it's not wrong like that.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:03:31 AM

This project came from a company located in Hong Kong, but chose Estonia as a spot of exchange by following all legal provisions in the country. If I may to know,  how is the process of storing privacy data, whether it is in Estonia or in Hong Kong?
Personal Data the Company receives may be held on Company's computers and systems in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, data centres in the United States and may be accessed by or given to Company's personnel working within the United States. The Company has its establishment on the Estonia. Information we collect from you may be processed in the Estonia. If it's not wrong like that.
Do you know why companies do data transfers between countries like that?
I don't know for sure but I know in particular, the Company collects and transfers to the Estonia personal data only: with your consent; to perform a contract with you; or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest of the Company in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. The Company endeavors to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal data and to use it only consistent with your relationship with the Company and the practices described in this Privacy Policy.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

Do you know why companies do data transfers between countries like that?
I don't know for sure but I know in particular, the Company collects and transfers to the Estonia personal data only: with your consent; to perform a contract with you; or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest of the Company in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. The Company endeavors to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal data and to use it only consistent with your relationship with the Company and the practices described in this Privacy Policy.
Well, it looks like there is still a lot of information needed to find out the extent of the seriousness of this project. By the way, thank you for responding.
Indeed, I don't deny that there are several projects managed by Tokensuite which are not clearly even scam as discussed by some people here, so it's only natural that they are disappointed and comment on this. However, if I look at this project, it has a fairly transparent description of the privacy policy, token sale agreements, terms and conditions, and others. Even though I was still not so sure of the truth before all that was really proven.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

What is the project planned for the next few years?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

From the information I read that the planned development strategy for BtcEX is to partner with AlphaPoint, a financial technology company, to refine the foundation of the platform, focus on building the BtcEX brand, grow their community, and expand operations.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

From the information I read that the planned development strategy for BtcEX is to partner with AlphaPoint, a financial technology company, to refine the foundation of the platform, focus on building the BtcEX brand, grow their community, and expand operations.
A plan that is quite interesting, so until now how far have the projects been in developing the concepts they are carrying out?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

A plan that is quite interesting, so until now how far have the projects been in developing the concepts they are carrying out?
BtcEX has been under development for more than 6 months and has grown from just being an idea to an actual MVP (minimum viable product). This continuous, on-going process has seen multiple iterations to improve the features and security of the platform. The website with the project description and details (http://www.btcex.pro) is live. The MVP already contains the design of the web interface, the smart contracts, and the blockchain architecture. The hardware infrastructure is based on iWeb Services. That's all I know.
GrahamHood

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

Does anyone understand the following statement "Every quarter, BtcEX will re-purchase BXC and destroy that supply, this activity will continue until BtcEX purchases 50% of the total BXC token supply"?
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

Are there free tokens given by BtcEX to anyone who registers?
keinelaa

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

Are there free tokens given by BtcEX to anyone who registers?
I don't know that, but what I know is that "Proof of Stake mining" feature is applied on BXC. This is not real mining. Verified active users who hold a certain amount of BXC will receive daily distributions of BXC.
YaoShang

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

How is the project's security system in anticipation of a faulty server that it has?
Exchange database is replicated on multiple servers instantly. It is a distributed database hosted on several nodes, which prevents data loss, if one server is damaged.
caytienbct

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

After the waves of ICOs, Masternode coins, it seems that the new wave of crypto exchanges, especially dex, has get started recent months.
Investors and traders should be careful with their choices to store their coins directly on exchanges.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:43:39 AM

What is meant by remarketer software solutions on this project?
HarryJoett

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:54:40 AM

The remarketer solution enables the BtcEX exchange to have a fully-populated, live, and dynamic order book across a variety of digital asset markets. The remarketer software will automate market making on the exchange and will also duplicate orders from leading exchanges to BtcEX. Remarketed depth, thresholds, and the equation to upcharge orders will also be able to be customized. I guess.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:58:55 AM

The remarketer solution enables the BtcEX exchange to have a fully-populated, live, and dynamic order book across a variety of digital asset markets. The remarketer software will automate market making on the exchange and will also duplicate orders from leading exchanges to BtcEX. Remarketed depth, thresholds, and the equation to upcharge orders will also be able to be customized. I guess.
Do you know what features are the inside?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: