Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity  (Read 4294 times)
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

What do users need to pay attention to in the Token Sales Agreement so as not to misinterpret?
1. General Terms.
2. Security Terms and Data Privacy Protection.
3. Purchase and Delivery of BXC.
4. Regulatory Compliance and Taxes.
5. Your Responsibilities.
That's the only information I can get. Maybe someone else can add.
HolyGrey

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

What are the terms and conditions that need to be known before joining this project?
From what I read, the team explained several provisions regarding this matter including, Your Access, Communications, Third Party Servis, Prohibited Uses and Intellectual Property, The Company Materials, Disclaimer of Certain Liabilities, Indemnification, Termination and Access Restriction, Miscellaneous, Contact Us.
It turns out that quite a lot of rules are applied, from each point you give it must have an explanation of each. Where can I find this information? can you help?
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

What do users need to pay attention to in the Token Sales Agreement so as not to misinterpret?
1. General Terms.
2. Security Terms and Data Privacy Protection.
3. Purchase and Delivery of BXC.
4. Regulatory Compliance and Taxes.
5. Your Responsibilities.
That's the only information I can get. Maybe someone else can add.
I will try to add what was previously delivered, that is Proprietary Rights, Limitations of Liability, Risk and Disclaimers, Indemnificatoins, Term and Termination, and Miscellaneous.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

What are the terms and conditions that need to be known before joining this project?
From what I read, the team explained several provisions regarding this matter including, Your Access, Communications, Third Party Servis, Prohibited Uses and Intellectual Property, The Company Materials, Disclaimer of Certain Liabilities, Indemnification, Termination and Access Restriction, Miscellaneous, Contact Us.
It turns out that quite a lot of rules are applied, from each point you give it must have an explanation of each. Where can I find this information? can you help?
For all this information you can get it by visiting the website at https://bxlend.com  --> menu --> Document --> Token sale agreement.
GrahamHood

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

What is the reason BXC prefers as a utility token rather than as a security token?
Utility Tokens represent access to a company’s product or service. These are not designed as an investment, however, that doesn’t mean that they don’t bring any profit. In the case more people demand a particular token, the price will rise and holders can benefit from selling them on the exchanges. This allows BtcEX to tokenize ownership or purchasing power in a system that utilizes utility tokens or security tokens. In a few years, there will be a wide variety of tokens that can be used for the exchange of value. Maybe like that.
saskehhh

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:03:54 PM

What was the team's statement in response to the attack which stated that this was a scam project, especially in the past BtcEX had an unfavorable history?
keinelaa

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

What was the team's statement in response to the attack which stated that this was a scam project, especially in the past BtcEX had an unfavorable history?
I think that was conveyed by the team through the whitepaper, that BtcEX Cryptocurrencies Platform is a Secure, Trusted and Liquid platform built by a team of veteran developers with a combined 45+ years in financial engineering, including, BATS, NYSE, and CME brokerages. BtcEX’s platform leverages enterprise-grade security and can be live in under 2 months.
saskehhh

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

I think that was conveyed by the team through the whitepaper, that BtcEX Cryptocurrencies Platform is a Secure, Trusted and Liquid platform built by a team of veteran developers with a combined 45+ years in financial engineering, including, BATS, NYSE, and CME brokerages. BtcEX’s platform leverages enterprise-grade security and can be live in under 2 months.
Is there anything to prove it all?
keinelaa

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

Is there anything to prove it all?
To ensure that you can try to see from each of the team profiles listed on the website or whitepaper.
HarryJoett

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

As an exchange covering an international area, it usually requires several bank accounts in certain countries. How does BtcEX do that?
As a Sum&Substance client, BtcEX has the ability to easily open bank accounts worldwide with the help of their KYC procedure and methodology. Sum&Substance has experience in opening bank accounts in: Switzerland, Estonia, Singapore, USA, Israel & the Cayman Islands. BtcEX’s platform is planning to provide a stable banking solution allowing quick and convenient customer storage and transfer, if and when a required FSA license is granted. Until then, no customer assets, with the exception of cryptocurrency and pure utility tokens, can be stored on the platform.
HolyGrey

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

For what purposes are API used on BtcEX?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

For what purposes are API used on BtcEX?
What I know API-driven architecture enables easy integration of following components Two Factor Authentication (2FA), Know Your Customer (KYC), Payment Gateway, Bank Integration, Transfer / Storage
GrahamHood

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

Where to send a request for a coin to be listed on BtcEX?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

Soon we will to enter 2019, if I may to know how many the target 2019 year end user on BtcEX?
From what I read the team estimates around 378,500 users.
HarryJoett

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

Where to send a request for a coin to be listed on BtcEX?
For this thing, the founder of this project advises to request via info@btcex.pro
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

Soon we will to enter 2019, if I may to know how many the target 2019 year end user on BtcEX?
From what I read the team estimates around 378,500 users.
Where do these number come from, is there a way to calculate these estimates?
So far only that information has been conveyed by the team, but if there is an update on this matter or additional information, it will usually be listed on the website.
saskehhh

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:06:07 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 09:04:41 AM by saskehhh

What is the estimated revenue forecast that BtcEX will get per year in the next three years?
keinelaa

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

What is provided on the BtcEX Leverage Platform?
BtcEX Leverage Platform provides trading Cryptocurrencies with leverage up to 2.5x. The platform offers BCH, BTC, DSH, ETC, ETH, LTC, NEO, XRP, EOS & ZEC pairs to trade. It also allows customers to open long & short positions and enables opportunities to the market, advanced technical analysis, flexible trading system, as well as mobile trading applications. Market and pending orders, instant execution, tick charts, and trading history are just some of the flexible and convenient tools that will be available for users.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

What is the estimated revenue forecast that BtcEX will get per year in the next three years?
Information that I get in 2019 BtcEX revenue forecast is around $ 3,225,468 in 2020 $ 94,178,822 and in 2021 $ 260,433,656
saskehhh

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

Information that I get in 2019 BtcEX revenue forecast is around $ 3,225,468 in 2020 $ 94,178,822 and in 2021 $ 260,433,656
Are that result has been tax deducted?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: