Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: The release of Satoshi's personal data  (Read 29069 times)
doublespend timestamp (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

Craig Cobb? As in Craig Cobb the 14% black dude?  Grin

Fake news sucker.

https://postimg.cc/Vdvmkr7H

OK. If you are claiming to be Craig Cobb, it would be easy to verify your RL identity by making a video where you mention your 'doublespend timestamp' nick. To verify that Bitcoin address in question, you will need your wallet file and your password (if encrypted). It is very easy and fast.
You can sign a message with your nick and/or your claims without needing to download the entire bockchain btw.

This would definitely support some of your allegations, but it doesn't necessarily mean that JB is proven to be Satoshi Nakamoto.

Just my simple view: If Satoshi was a right wing, he wouldn't be wasting time with a decentralized currency. It just dosn't match.

It's pretty clear you and a number of others haven't really even read the thread too thoroughly.  This includes James' fairly comprehensive internet

writings, a fair reading of which would stun most reasonable people with its similarities to Satoshi Nakamoto.

James Bowery has called me Craig on this board, in this thread.  I am who he says.  James (Satoshi Nakamoto) knows it is me from my writing

style and other aspects of  our interactions I've cited, most especially the January 12th, 2009 bitcoin send to me, our many Skype voice conversations, our meeting in Shenandoah, Iowa at his home etc.   For example, in 2012, James suggested-- I liked the idea-- we White men of the world breed blue-eyed blondes, raise them to age 14 or 16 or 17, all the while acculturating them to the highest levels of civilizational manners, conversational skills, etc.   A bit like bitcoin commodity, as I think of it now.  The Chinese would surely want our blondes for reproduction and life-enhancement purposes-why wouldn't they?  Then we'd market them to the Chinese.  He represented it as a type of elaborate supply and demand issue, with the obvious side-benefit of creating, via their fecundity, a sub-race of mixed Chinese or East-Indian partial Whites (like the 700 years of Arab slavery of Whites portrayed in 19th century oils).  Who would care, so long as they are cultured, enhance the world and could be mass-reproduced.

I know this is shocking to people.  I personally still love the idea!  Might lay some more in here.  James also kidly advised me in Leith.  Yes, I will lay it in here in due time if Cobra and the others allow.  Also want to put in the libraries in Helsinki from which I spoke to Martti Malmi, Satoshi's friend reference when I was a political refugee.
====================================

You autist fellows totally miss the point re signing the blockchain, even though I have truly told you here, time after time, that the

key is gone.  As if there is no other way.  That is funny.  A true cultish response, finally-- though there are other members and lurkers here

who aren't saying anything but are taking all this with the historical and intellectual import it deserves.

=================================

juolaassociates.com is a stylometrics firm with an active search on for the true identity of Satoshi.  As I absolutely already know...

https://www.google.com/search?q=juola+associates&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX0fHk8qHfAhVNOq0KHWXxCTIQ_AUIECgD&biw=1280&bih=643

On Jan. 12th, 2009, after several months of voice Skype conversation while

I resided in Tallinn, Estonia on a 5 year financial immigrant visa, James Allen

Bowery sent me 10 bitcoins as a gift.  

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1DUDsfc23Dv9sPMEk5RsrtfzCw5ofi5sVW#

The coins remain unspent to this day,  The "send" occurred 2 hrs and 32 minutes

after the well-documented Satoshi send of 10 bitcoins to Hal Finney.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/12cbQLTFMXRnSzktFkuoG3eHoMeFtpTu3S

Your firm will make history if you run James Allen Bowery's writings through

your stylometrics.  He resides in Shenandoah, Iowa.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084077.0

The thread above contains my documentations of my years long friendship with James Bowery.  It also has sources for many of James' writings,

including the site http://majorityrights.com

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Paul Craig Cobb, age 67
Sherwood, ND

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

theymos, did you ever talk voice chat with Satoshi?  For hours and hours from 2008 till 2014?  Often on BTC, peer-to-peer and Bit-gold-- as well as on economics and world politics?  Did he ever do programming tech work for you for over $3,000? Have you been in his old, white frame farmhouse home in Shenandoah, Iowa?  You can see it on the front of his Facebook page.  That is it in the distance, down the road.  Have you ever seen him quaff a sweet drink from a Mason jar while he observes that the U.S. government would like to send a missile into his humble country house? Has he ever voice interviewed you and put it online? Did you ever wonder why Satoshi keyed this vbulletin to look exactly like SF?
Do you think theymos and satoshi are connected to each other? Well, I have also different conclusion to them. I think theymos, the founder of BTT and satoshi, the founder of BTC are only one guy. Why? Even there is named satoshi in this forum, I doubt that they are two guys. That is just my assumption and I do not have enough details to prove it. However, it is pretty good for them to have connection.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

Craig Cobb? As in Craig Cobb the 14% black dude?  Grin

Fake news sucker.

OK. If you are claiming to be Craig Cobb, it would be easy to verify your RL identity by making a video where you mention your 'doublespend timestamp' nick. To verify that Bitcoin address in question, you will need your wallet file and your password (if encrypted). It is very easy and fast.
You can sign a message with your nick and/or your claims without needing to download the entire bockchain btw.

This would definitely support some of your allegations, but it doesn't necessarily mean that JB is proven to be Satoshi Nakamoto.

Just my simple view: If Satoshi was a right wing, he wouldn't be wasting time with a decentralized currency. It just dosn't match.

It's pretty clear you and a number of others haven't really even read the thread too thoroughly.  This includes James' fairly comprehensive internet

writings, a fair reading of which would stun most reasonable people with its similarities to Satoshi Nakamoto.

James Bowery has called me Craig on this board, in this thread.  I am who he says.  James (Satoshi Nakamoto) knows it is me from my writing

style and other aspects of  our interactions I've cited, most especially the January 12th, 2009 bitcoin send to me, our many Skype voice conversations, our meeting in Shenandoah, Iowa at his home etc.   For example, in 2012, James suggested-- I liked the idea-- we White men of the world breed blue-eyed blondes, raise them to age 14 or 16 or 17, all the while acculturating them to the highest levels of civilizational manners, conversational skills, etc.   A bit like bitcoin commodity, as I think of it now.  The Chinese would surely want our blondes for reproduction and life-enhancement purposes-why wouldn't they?  Then we'd market them to the Chinese.  He represented it as a type of elaborate supply and demand issue, with the obvious side-benefit of creating, via their fecundity, a sub-race of mixed Chinese or East-Indian partial Whites (like the 700 years of Arab slavery of Whites portrayed in 19th century oils).  Who would care, so long as they are cultured, enhance the world and could be mass-reproduced.

I know this is shocking to people.  I personally still love the idea!  Might lay some more in here.  James also kidly advised me in Leith.  Yes, I will lay it in here in due time if Cobra and the others allow.  Also want to put in the libraries in Helsinki from which I spoke to Martti Malmi, Satoshi's friend reference when I was a political refugee.
====================================

You autist fellows totally miss the point re signing the blockchain, even though I have truly told you here, time after time, that the

key is gone.  As if there is no other way.  That is funny.  A true cultish response, finally-- though there are other members and lurkers here

who aren't saying anything but are taking all this with the historical and intellectual import it deserves.

=================================

juolaassociates.com is a stylometrics firm with an active search on for the true identity of Satoshi.  As I absolutely already know...

https://www.google.com/search?q=juola+associates&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX0fHk8qHfAhVNOq0KHWXxCTIQ_AUIECgD&biw=1280&bih=643

On Jan. 12th, 2009, after several months of voice Skype conversation while

I resided in Tallinn, Estonia on a 5 year financial immigrant visa, James Allen

Bowery sent me 10 bitcoins as a gift.  

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1DUDsfc23Dv9sPMEk5RsrtfzCw5ofi5sVW#

The coins remain unspent to this day,  The "send" occurred 2 hrs and 32 minutes

after the well-documented Satoshi send of 10 bitcoins to Hal Finney.

Your firm will make history if you run James Allen Bowery's writings through

your stylometrics.  He resides in Shenandoah, Iowa.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084077.0

The thread above contains my documentations of my years long friendship with James Bowery.  It also has sources for many of James' writings,

including the site http://majorityrights.com

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Paul Craig Cobb, age 67
Sherwood, ND

I'd say, that JB's writing style is completely different than Nakamotos, though I think, that SN has been trying to hide his identity and for that he used a simple and scientific expression, without much (or any) slang, which everybody incl. JB could have been doing. This is definitely not a proof.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:54:05 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 11:43:16 PM by doublespend timestamp

theymos, did you ever talk voice chat with Satoshi?  For hours and hours from 2008 till 2014?  Often on BTC, peer-to-peer and Bit-gold-- as well as on economics and world politics?  Did he ever do programming tech work for you for over $3,000? Have you been in his old, white frame farmhouse home in Shenandoah, Iowa?  You can see it on the front of his Facebook page.  That is it in the distance, down the road.  Have you ever seen him quaff a sweet drink from a Mason jar while he observes that the U.S. government would like to send a missile into his humble country house? Has he ever voice interviewed you and put it online? Did you ever wonder why Satoshi keyed this vbulletin to look exactly like SF?
Do you think theymos and satoshi are connected to each other? Well, I have also different conclusion to them. I think theymos, the founder of BTT and satoshi, the founder of BTC are only one guy. Why? Even there is named satoshi in this forum, I doubt that they are two guys. That is just my assumption and I do not have enough details to prove it. However, it is pretty good for them to have connection.

That's a fascinating consideration, Bobby park.  I hadn't really thought of it.  Figured he was an old timer, here since 2010, which I guess he is.

Satoshi obviously does like the sock puppetry thing, albeit there was a logical reason for it, in that he invented the system.  One would have to

compare the writings.

It seems the number of points of comparison are complex-- usages of articles, placement, infinitive phrases, complex sentences, compound

sentences, on and on.  All done by binary this not that; that not this.  The softwares have surely gotten much better since it was used to

consider whether Sir Francis Bacon was Shakespeare.  J.K. Rowling was supposedly IDed some year or so back as the true author of a work.

Anyway, I do know in this case.  My account here has commercial value for whoever owns this board.  My account may be proven within minutes,

days, months, years or never.  Something I should mention.  It was deleted in one of my earlier posts.  I survive on $457 per month social

security and the occasional snow shoveling job, the now-and-then farm labor job in spring, summer and fall and the like.  I am telling the truth,

and litigation is unpleasant for anyone, but what's a po' ole nappy-haired gro such as miceelf to do under the circumstance?  Telling the truth is

the best policy.  I will just tell the judge, "I am a po' old n__ro Nazi at Krimma$tyme in dese tryin' Trump-hate Chinese Cultural Revolution times".
(Ah do hopes u wypipo respek mah kulture an mah ansistahs!)
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=643&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=RjQVXLzPJ-mXtgXb7LHoBg&q=young+don+henley+afro&oq=young+don+henley+afro&gs_l=img.3...51882.52951..53342...0.0..0.75.368.5......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......0j0i30j0i8i30.ely2FqiSXiI#imgrc=_qedpaZsO9H_vM:
@jabowery

And get court delays till I can find a ND or MN ND-licensed lawyer to stand up , cause no one will already represent me.

Again, I do appreciate extremely bright people read this and get it.  Though AGD Charlie Manson, fenican, ibminer, nutildah, Kalmakr, franky1 et. al. maybe can't read for detail so well, a whole lot of others can.

I doubt this will affect the price of bitcoin.  That is all even beyond Satoshi now.  No idea if other coins will ever surpass BTC.  I think about it and

wonder, as a mental exercise.  We all do, crypto enthusiasts, right?

I see James has his Fair Church glyph up on his Facebook (how does one join up with that Fair Church?)  with something about a son.  (It's not

jeeboo either, lol).  As I know he and I have had very extensive conversations about both eugenics and my possibly hiring surrogate mothers in

India-- there is quite a good clinic in Hyderabad,
https://kiranivfgenetic.com/ the fifth largest city in India, I wonder if maybe he and his wife haven't employed egg-harvesting.  

I hope so. That'd be neat.  The world desperately needs more James Bowerys.

But back to your supposition about theymos; I just don't know.  I have even had the thought-- "maybe James allowed the 10 bitcoin send to me to

'stand'  (i.e. without a followup contact to me years later to remember or memorialize it) as a backdoor to give me the honor to relay the story to

the planet."  Different but amusing subject: check out mocking "HoMe" in Satoshi's wallet, as in hip hop "Homey", ha, or "Homey the Clown".  I

guess maybe his tumbling crypto software could spit that out on demand.  There's a cap "E" after my "DUD".  lulz; maybe I am grasping for

meaning, but I was dealt a dramatic-sounding address.  Had it not been so easy and harkened to being called such by my Dad, who knows if I

would have remembered?  (Here come again the Aspergers posse--  "prove it, SIGN" trolls!  Hey fellas, like I say, I am a well-travelled Winston Smith international thought criminal and the code is long gone unless hot Estonian media wants to dig up Pavel and give it a go!).

Surely Satoshi is not just cravenly waiting for BTC to hit $1,000,000 or up per so he'd far outstrip Bezos' $155 billion.  He can't be a penny counter,though I'll tell you guys next about the time in 2012 when I bought two electronic copper penny harvesters (one for Satoshi and one for me-- I mailed him his) which identify the coveted copper ones by specific gravity and Satoshi kabuki-thetare dropped a sh__load through!  No
 kidding!!!).  We were gonna find a way for Obama-era young Whites to sit at home and make $8 an hour-- just buy pennies by the 80 lb bag delivered, which you can do.  This was at the same time I had a $5,000 reward for evidence leading to the arrest and conviction of Bernardine Ohrnstein Dohrn-- Obama's twice or thrice WH dinner guest, his surrogate local Mom at Columbia and Bill Ayers' wife) for the bombing murder of Sgt. Brian V. Mcdonnell
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Police_Department_Park_Station_bombing
 in San Francisco (Feb. 16th, 1970) and when the hack of all the swamp's (Obama's, Hillary's, Biden's etc.) SS numbers and bank records went down, he he.  Had to call him back, however, 10 or 14 days later for the scientific verdict.  Kinda like that whole big mountain full of copper, silver and gold the Chinese bought in Peru and erected military barracks around and all over.  Iowa thrifty.

Please look out for and buy my new WAVES-platformed "EYEDONETOLLYA" coin n' ICO.  PM me if you wantz sum.  I have been Ble$$ed with abundance of coinage.  Like dat great dark-eyed Brew artist Kreayshawn and Lil' Debbie interrogative dey posed so well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KleUddM2IPw

B_____, Don't Kill My Vibe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF8aaTu2kg0
BitcoinMoses

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

I am willing to take polygraphs that James Bowery sent me these ten bitcoins on January 12th, 2009.
I am hoping to find my wallet password as well as the number which I think starts with a "5" and is the wallet's registered number.  I do know the Bitcoin address which starts with "1DUD" and ends with "VW" is mine.  It is here on the blockchain,
from January 12th, 2009. (2009-01-12 06:02:13)

Oh ! Yes ! Theymos has spoken to Satoshi Nakamoto. Indeed, Theymos himself, is Satoshi Nakamoto. This Bitcoin Address is also created by Satoshi Nakamoto 1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD. Who is this lady saying Oh ! Yes ! Huh

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
BitcoinMoses

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:20:30 PM

Well the truth is in the pudding and the pudding will be the signing of these addresses that are mentioned here. This is where CW claims of being Satoshi also failed, because he could not sign those addresses.

What would the goal be to reveal Satoshi's identity? <Fame?> You know the person who reveals the true identity of Satoshi would be ridiculed by this community, right? Dorian Nakamoto's life was made a living hell, when that reporter made false claims that he was Satoshi and people nearly crucified that reporter for doing that.

Do you want to be that reporter?  Huh

Hello Kakmakr, You are wrong. Satoshi Nakamoto's real identity supposed not to be published for other reason. If some one reveals the true identity of real Satoshi Nakamoto then how he will be ridiculed by this community ? It is the real Satoshi Nakamoto created the Bitcoin Talk Forum. If any one thinking to become the impostor of real Satoshi Nakamoto must be able to decipher Genesis Block Hash using SAH-256. This is the hash of the Genesis Block where the real identity of real Satoshi is encrypted, 000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f. Ask any one out there to decrypt the Genesis Block Hash. and you will find the real Satoshi Nakamoto.  Adinai Elhenu ! Adonai Satoshi !

- Moses, Bitcoin Moses

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

How many time we will have information about Satoshi's personal data
the only one his real private id is Nakamoto  Satoshi
Nakamoto is very popular in Japain Satoshi as well
i really i don't know what is all about with re availing who is Satoshi
And  FBI hunting for him

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:27:16 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 07:37:50 PM by franky1

blah blah blah
more pages of double time stamp saying proof is his alter ego promoting the time stamp username while the timestamp username promotes the JAB name.

and then drops in yet another alter ego name trying to now promote the old alter ego of 'sol adoni'
it all comes full circle to my first post that an old user who went by 'bitcoinpro' who just turns up to cause some social drama has returned.

funny part is even timestamp doesnt know who the real satoshi is because now timestamp is presuming theymos is satoshi
so with 72 posts in this topic of people discussing it and the topic creator just fell flat.

by now thinking satoshi is theymos

oh and ofcourse now trying to cash in on some weird belief that he has now became famous and made his timestamp username "commercially valued"

how predictable

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:50:12 PM

franky1, are you a Christian, Sir?  You have a big imagination.

In answering Bobby Park again, I think Moses Bitcoin is right-- theymos is surely not Satoshi, as being a mod

on vbulletin is a boring and tedious job.  Did it in 2004 on VNNF-  Vanguard News Network's forum. 

Satoshi wouldn't put up with that, except as a brief, months-long teaching episode, whereas theymos is just pleased with his historic PMs.

As I have a couple of times, Satoshi absolutely did key this vbulletin to look like Stormfront as a little joke,

and I say that not even knowing if it used to be a different color and style.  As soon as the Pol Potter Democrats get back in for the

duration decades of the national chaos, members may be sent to rehab camps.

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:07:33 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 05:36:00 AM by doublespend timestamp

Hello Kakmakr, You are wrong. Satoshi Nakamoto's real identity supposed not to be published for other reason. If some one reveals the true identity of real Satoshi Nakamoto then how he will be ridiculed by this community ? It is the real Satoshi Nakamoto created the Bitcoin Talk Forum. If any one thinking to become the impostor of real Satoshi Nakamoto must be able to decipher Genesis Block Hash using SAH-256. This is the hash of the Genesis Block where the real identity of real Satoshi is encrypted, 000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f. Ask any one out there to decrypt the Genesis Block Hash. and you will find the real Satoshi Nakamoto.  Adinai Elhenu ! Adonai Satoshi !

- Moses, Bitcoin Moses

There are worldwide people here-- many people who are multilingual.

When you say "supposed not to be published for other reason", you mean there is some implantation of message in the code, but in English,

like the Chancellor message, which asserts a curse or something?  Well that is funny if true.  But I think you are suggesting someone must

crack the encryption code to know.  Ha.  That's what Satoshi might like.  I don't have to because I know with 100% certitude.  

So far as I know, I am the first to actually widely disseminate this truth.  I can't know if his brother, his wife,  Martti Malmi or someone else knows.

I guess I am not following what many of you seem to believe-- that the only irrevocable or valid proof is one's BTC blockchain address and the signings.  That's a bit rationally limiting.  

James Bowery Satoshi Nakamoto is a big believer in the infallibility of such strings of numbers and letters.  That's good and well.  It doesn't obviate other elements of personal experience.

It doesn't matter a great deal to me if this board or the world believes me.  Nice if some other proofs would come through-- James would admit or something.  For me, just telling the truth and putting it out there is fine.  May be like D.B. Cooper ... sooner or later, the truth will out.
==============

franky1, you are the only one on here with James Bowery's intellect.  We're all very grateful for that.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

franky1, you are the only one on here with James Bowery's intellect.  We're all very grateful for that.

nope, i just see passed BS and i see passed people sucking up. so please just stop.
nothings worse on this forum the those that just want to cause social drama and be a kiss ass.

oh and dont bother using another of your alt accounts to keep your social drama alive. just quit while your still behind

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
jabowery

Activity: 28
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:11:06 PM
Merited by Phinnaeus Gage (1)

If people want to convince themselves that I'm neither Satoshi nor doublespend/Craig, they are free to peruse my twitter feed where I responded to someone who pointed me to this thread.

For example, in 2012, James suggested-- I liked the idea-- we White men of the world breed blue-eyed blondes, raise them to age 14 or 16 or 17, all the while acculturating them to the highest levels of civilizational manners, conversational skills, etc.   A bit like bitcoin commodity, as I think of it now.  The Chinese would surely want our blondes for reproduction and life-enhancement purposes-why wouldn't they?  Then we'd market them to the Chinese.  He represented it as a type of elaborate supply and demand issue, with the obvious side-benefit of creating, via their fecundity, a sub-race of mixed Chinese or East-Indian partial Whites (like the 700 years of Arab slavery of Whites portrayed in 19th century oils).  Who would care, so long as they are cultured, enhance the world and could be mass-reproduced.

I know this is shocking to people.  I personally still love the idea!  Might lay some more in here...

Careful, Craig.  While it is true that the pseudo-anti-bigots don't have their heads screwed on straight about me, your wording needs to be a bit more careful because too many people don't recognize "blonde" as female as opposed to "blond" as male.  This is a a hot button with east Asian men, and understandably so given all the white-man-asian-woman couples and the high M:F ratio in China.  In fact, the idea you and I discussed was the topic of a 2012 MR article of mine, in which I had to post a comment pointing out this precise difficulty.

A perhaps even more incisive dispatch of the notion that I'm all about hating other races is this post to MR which caused a lot of folks to think of me as a race traitor or something.  And it, in fact, forms the basis of my religious beliefs -- one which is has made me a pariah among white nationalists as well as the mainstream.

So be it.

But be that as it may, my sympathetic posture toward east Asian men doesn't mean I'd use an east Asian male pseudonym.

...James also kidly advised me in Leith...

Well, there is one piece of advice I'd wish you'd executed on... the one about locating away from any zoning. 
CoinClarity

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:36:04 AM

If people want to convince themselves that I'm neither Satoshi nor doublespend/Craig, they are free to peruse my twitter feed where I responded to someone who pointed me to this thread.

I notice that you didn't start responding until after you responded to the tweet. That's me by the way. I'm a cryptocurrency writer who published a 3-piece series on Who Is Satoshi, hence my interest:

https://coinclarity.com/who-is-satoshi-part-1/
https://coinclarity.com/who-is-satoshi-part-2/
https://coinclarity.com/who-is-satoshi-part-3/

Ergo, safe to say, you are you and he is him, and without better evidence you're definitely not Satoshi.

Somebody's conviction that you are him doesn't constitute proof.

doublespend timestamp, even if you did locate the keys to your address, all it actually proves is that you received that transaction, which is newsworthy in itself but not actually proof that James is Satoshi.

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:16:27 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 05:56:08 AM by doublespend timestamp

I notice that you didn't start responding until after you responded to the tweet. That's me by the way. I'm a cryptocurrency writer who published a 3-piece series on Who Is Satoshi, hence my interest:

https://coinclarity.com/who-is-satoshi-part-1/
https://coinclarity.com/who-is-satoshi-part-3/

Ergo, safe to say, you are you and he is him, and without better evidence you're definitely not Satoshi.

Somebody's conviction that you are him doesn't constitute proof.

doublespend timestamp, even if you did locate the keys to your address, all it actually proves is that you received that transaction, which is newsworthy in itself but not actually proof that James is Satoshi.

Of course none of these claims have been 100% verified – the best (and only) possibly way to do this would be providing cryptographic proof, which comes in the form of providing a private key that could be used to digitally sign a transaction from a bitcoin address that assuredly belongs to Satoshi.

...Short of 3 known transactions which Satoshi made to prove that bitcoin indeed worked all of which took place on January 12, 2009 (2-3 days after the launch of bitcoin) – Satoshi’s giant stash of bitcoins (thought to be close to one million in size) remains untouched.

My address-- 1DUDsfc23Dv9sPMEk5RsrtfzCw5ofi5sVW --received one of those 3 transmissions, as I was online the entire period on voice Skype with James as he said he was sending it until it came in to my wallet and thereafter.

As I've mentioned somewhere else in this thread, James could have been put up to it by Satoshi (if one ridiculously posits he was not Satoshi) or have otherwise acquired "Satoshi's" private keys-- both of these hypotheticals would have transpired after extremely specific voice lectures by James to myself over voice Skype on the process, characteristics and invention of blockchain, and at a time when the whole thing was virtually unknown, save for Cypherpunks and a few others who chanced to download the software between Jan. 3, 2009, and Jan. 12, 2009, nine days later.  I downloaded it at James' complete directional behest.

How long have you known James, Cyrus?  You met sharing the common interest of bitcoin? My thought is you may have cold-tweeted to James after reading this thread.  I hope more journalists show your curiosity.  James even understands why Satoshi would have picked me to send one of the first few transmissions of bitcoin, and surprise-- just as most people's ideas of gawd are that he thinks a lot like them, James maybe would have sent me 10 coins too for my pioneering video site had the great Satoshi not beat him to it.  Good thing is, James had already explained the denomination "a Satoshi" to me, had explained "nobody knows who Satoshi is", and good-naturedly been a sporting loser by telling me how Satoshi had beat him to success in creating the same type of peer-to-peer coin which James himself had been working on.  Tough luck, eh?, but James bore anonymouse Satoshi no ill will; he was tickled.

See James' very recent Facebook post on pitiable ALS-- Lou Gehrig’s disease-- "casualty" (James' descriptor) Hal Finney (made days after I began these bitcointalk posts) to get an idea of what he might think of your having Hal on your list of Satoshi-maybes.
CoinClarity

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:02:15 AM

How long have you known James, Cyrus?  You met sharing the common interest of bitcoin? My thought is you may have cold-tweeted to James after reading this thread. 

Yeah I just cold-tweeted him as you said, no previous connection. I've been lurking in this thread for a while, thought I would deflate the theory of you and JAB being the same person.

See James' very recent Facebook post on pitiable ALS-- Lou Gehrig’s disease-- "casualty" (James' descriptor) Hal Finney (made days after I began these bitcointalk posts) to get an idea of what he might think of your having Hal on your list of Satoshi-maybes.

Just for the record I don't think Finney was a potential candidate -- he's just in the list of those frequently cited as possibly being Satoshi. My favorite theory is that the NSA had put together a group of individuals who all signed NDAs about their involvement with the project, two of which may or may not have been Nick Szabo and Hal Finney. But really I know just as much as anybody else, which isn't much.

boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

at least the OP tries to do its best to provide information about satoshi nakamoto, I appreciate its ambition but it seems like the information you provide is only a joke.

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:20:50 AM

Let's sum it up:

1. OP is not able to provide any hard proof of his claim that JB is Satoshi Nakamoto and OP is not able to sign a message from that specific early Bitcoin address, because he has lost the wallet file and password.

2. JB has no reason to provide any hard proof of OP's claims, wether he is Satoshi Nakamoto or not.

/thread

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:24:35 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 10:10:56 PM by doublespend timestamp

Coin Clarity said:

Just for the record I don't think Finney was a potential candidate -- he's just in the list of those frequently cited as possibly being Satoshi. My favorite theory is that the NSA had put together a group of individuals who all signed NDAs about their involvement with the project, two of which may or may not have been Nick Szabo and Hal Finney. But really I know just as much as anybody else, which isn't much.

I see, Cyrus.  Thanks for ably demonstrating to AGD and others JAB and myself are two separate people.  It's very kind of you to help Charlie Manson AGD out.  It's important to be nice to people.

Maybe you'd tweet to #marttimalmi too, and ask if he'll admit we communicated via Skype in Finland long before he was known to the world.  Ask him how he came into Skype contact with Craig Cobb, the American from Tallinn, and was talking to me as I sat in Helsinki's Kallio library
http://www.helmet.fi/en-US
 the day or day after Tom Metzger was raided.  Martti and I talked about it, a typed Skype chat.  I'd tweet to Martti, but was banned by Pol Potter Dorsey's squad. Cite this.  This would jog Martti's memory.  Tom told the ATF to put his house key under the front doormat when they were finished:
On June 2, 2009, agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms raided Metzger's home. No arrests were made and no information was released on what was found inside his house. Metzger was allowed to leave the premises during the search and stated that address books, compact discs, tapes and computers were seized in the raid.[33][34]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Metzger

I sat up here in the mezzanine:
http://www.helmet.fi/en-US/Libraries_and_services/Kallio_Library/Whats_going_on/Book_an_exhibition_space_for_your_art_at(163773)
http://www.helmet.fi/en-US/Libraries_and_services/Kallio_Library

I've read variations on the NSA theme.  From James' many Majority Rights posts, and from knowing him myself, I don't believe he is an NSA operative.  His Dad was an IRS agent; one might surmise, also very good with numbers.  A bit familialy ironic, as shown by my earlier post with link to James' statement that he'd been audited years later.  Life's like that.  Sure.

James would remember his early liking of a dice game which sets the odds.  It was just an idea then. In this thread, James has already recalled our general talks about other matters.  Now I don't know if this is the very same proprietor-game explained to me, but "Satoshi's Dice" was sold for 126,315 BTC, or USD $12.4 million at the time of the announcement of the sale.

I researched it a bit a few weeks ago.  Plus, I recall James' citing at the time how the odds of one's winning could be adjusted by the player, as would (automatically) the payout slide.  If you pick easy odds, you win commensurately less; hard odds, more.  James really loved the conceptual idea of this game, and his enthusiasm made me feel upbeat about its chances too.

In any case, I could not find any open, easily seen participation by James or international persona Satoshi in the coding of the game, its sale or its hack.  But the game, as it exists, is precisely as described to me by James.  As with so many of our talks regarding bitcoin, James copiously explains all aspects, machinations, possibilities, number relationships etc.  It was fascinating.  

The new session based game may send back a balance from unrelated addresses that are not tainted to the deposit address...The service was announced on April 24, 2012[4]. Within weeks, the site became responsible for more Bitcoin transactions than all other uses of Bitcoin combined[5].
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_Dice

Step 2
The Ghost of Satoshi will roll the dice and pick a Lucky Number!
https://www.satoshidice.com/en/

Safe Dice is the same James explained and you can play this one instantly.  In my mind's eye, this is the precise one I envisioned per James' description. I particularly like the layout of this one, but I don't play-- am a bit of a stoicist, and never have other than the test rolls which you can do here now:
https://safedice.com/play

Many versions abound:
https://gamblingbitcoin.com/bitcoin-dice/

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:32:27 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 01:47:17 PM by franky1

satoshidice has nothing to do with bitcoins creator

so lets clear some crap up for the social drama queen
1. the smallest unit of account for bitcoin 0.00000001 is called a satoshi. this was not given to the unit of measure by the creator of bitcoin. it was given by the community in honour months AFTER the disappearance of bitcoins creator
2. satoshi dice game is not named after the creator. the satoshi dice game is about gambling using units of measure
3. satoshi dice game was not created by satoshi or by james.

seriously timestamp. your social crap of waffle of personal messages in skype are proving nothing. infact the more you mention the more you making yourself look foolish

give up while your behind

trying to kiss james ass by faming him up by suggesting he not only is satoshi but also created(under the satoshi name) the game satoshi dice. is laughable.. and you fell into a hole you just dug for yourself

also the james account trying to fame up the timestamp account continues to make me think timestamp and james are one and the same. especially went you went full on 'this account has commercial value'

your not gonna get famous, your not gonna get rich from your attempts. sorry but talking to yourself wont lead to riches. it will just lead to you talking to yourself and looking more and more like a nutcase.

so best to just give up while your behind.
i would poke more holes in your social drama attempts. but i think spending just a few minutes a day on this topic is a few minutes too many

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:40:01 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 01:53:21 PM by doublespend timestamp

1. the smallest unit of account for bitcoin 0.00000001 is called a satoshi. this was not given to the unit of measure by the creator of bitcoin. ..

James explained the value of a Satoshi to me long before you ever had your first bit of bitcoin.

franky1, you have already been majorly publicly wrong in this thread, not even being able to identify James' and my completely different styles of sentence structures, to cognize that on your own mental volition, or really-- until lately, even to look us up on the net, myself via my Wiki and James everywhere and then self-ruminate you may have been wrong.

Remember this too?

This is not Stormfront, even though Satoshi himself purposefully set it up to look just like Stormfront, so pipe down and listen, or pretty soon we might be off to the races with anti-reality, never-existing jesus the way things are going.  That anti-reality tends to leach over into all things mental.

EDIT.  You still can't see.  Patterns can be hard.

franky1 said above:

also the james account trying to fame up the timestamp account continues to make me think timestamp and james are one and the same. especially went you went full on 'this account has commercial value'

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: