Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get people to use your Cryptocurrency  (Read 463 times)
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

Most payments now come from having them able to pay quickly through a certain method. Crypto is also an alternative to many online payment methods. One disadvantage is that not everyone knows about crypto, so daily payments with crypto are still a long way off.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

Well if you want your crypto currency token to be well utilized and demanded for; you need to create a well decentralized environment that ensures that your token will be used on an efficient always busy platform

With that, your idea should work out
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

The best way would be to get them to do things like the bounties and the airdrops because once people have the coins from a project then they are most likely going to want to be involved in the  project and by using it they are making sure that your coins are getting the required transaction volumes that the coins are going to need to be better

hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

I think you need to create a really great use of your coin,try to to get your localization to emers to the coin through merchants accepting and build true community.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

Hmm, sounds interesting. But I think it's best to make something that will be used by people without too much effort in marketing. Something they always wanted or needed to use. An alternative and very convenient should do the trick.

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

Almost every project is trying to make their own coin and with it tries to force people to use their own coin.
i think that this is flawed and  this happens because the ICO model in general.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

I think when it comes to getting people to use your Cryptocurrency, I think you need to really have a good team members that are focusing on advertising the project. For example, using social media as a tunnel to connect your project to the people. And some of the people might read about your advertisements and might know what are your goals.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

Just offer people a working product, a good attitude towards them, a growth perspective and your coin will be in demand in the market.

Yes its a good idea, we need to think more smarter than other's to overtake them. Skills and a good attitude towards them will give a good feedback to them.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

Almost every project is trying to make their own coin and with it tries to force people to use their own coin.
i think that this is flawed and  this happens because the ICO model in general.
We can't force people to use it or know the crypto. ICO asks us those who participated for their coin using that form of the usability of their platform. It is very important for the development of the project, increasing their platform certainly crypto they will also increasingly sought after in the market.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

Hmm! You are absolutely on point buddy but at thesame time what I believe and know better for sure is a product would always market itself base on it’s utility and usefulness. People would always go for what they need.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

Why do people need so many different cryptocurrencies? I cannot even imagine how you attract customers to yourself, people are not ready to use the most popular. Maybe you can do some bonuses and low fees.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

We need more working products that are ready to use on a daily basis and could be compatible with other existing centralised services. This is the only way of how to make people to switch to crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: