Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to buy some bitcoin now?  (Read 19973 times)
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:36:02 PM

I think bitcoin will always be worth buying because bitcoin becomes the strongest and has the chance to grow, but in a tumultuous market you must have patience and also regulate your emotions in every market change, and the problem of profit and loss depends on your strategy own.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:49:11 PM

seeing current bitcoin price movements is the biggest opportunity to buy more bitcoin because many people expect bitcoin prices to increase in the coming months, so use the best opportunities when market prices are declining
I will definitely agree with that, price has already bottom so price from now will most likely go up only.
The decision is from us, if we are afraid to invest then we will miss this opportunity but if we believe, we can surely expect good things in the long run.
I'm only suggesting for someone who intends to invest in bitcoin but he still has afraid in him then I don't think that's a good idea. Investment in bitcoin is different from investing in land, real estate or other investment places such as bitcoin cause you cannot sell quickly when you have just bought. Bitcoin prices can decline dramatically when someone has just bought, you can distinguish from other investment places.
Certainly! Before investing in anything at all, you basically need to understand the risk involved, the reason why you are investing and what you believe in when it comes to what you are investing in. If you do not come to terms with all of these things, there is every possibility you will find it very hard to make it as a successful investor in this market.

I am of the opinion that the market has hit a rock bottom, and we might stick around this zone for a while or probably if I am wrong, we may have the final stage of capitulation and that time, I really would not be slowing down to buy, I will be rushing to buy, knowing the great potential that is present in this market.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:59:37 AM

The price of bitcoin at this time is slightly above $4000 for some exchanges and still good buy for those who are looking for affordble coins. Bitcoin has the potential to go up this year compared to last year where bearish market prevailed for almost a year sending many aktcoins into red or negative growth. But everyone must always aware that anytime prices in the market can go down sharply and constant monitoring can alert you from any price changes.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 01:38:29 PM

I think bitcoin will always be worth buying because bitcoin becomes the strongest and has the chance to grow, but in a tumultuous market you must have patience and also regulate your emotions in every market change, and the problem of profit and loss depends on your strategy own.
yes it is worth especially now that bitcoin market price is relatively cheap. We should not wait for another market price increase before investing in bitcoin. This will relatively let you earn small profit since you will not going to take more when it will gone to a market price increase compared to those who buy bitcoin from the time it reaches the bottom. Taking risk here in cryptocurrency is one of a good attitude that attributes to the success in investments in addition to trust for the system.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:40:29 PM

As currently, Bitcoin price is about $3400, almost the lowest price of past 10 months.

Is it the right time to invest some for the moment?

Thank you for any suggestion
This is really a good time to buy bitcoins. It is really at a very cheap price and now its price has increased to $ 4059. In the next 2 months, its price will continue to grow to nearly $ 5,000. It will recover slowly and we should buy soon now to get more BTC.

b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:23:24 PM

In my opinion before the price of bitcoin reached $ 5k was the perfect time to buy, now the price of bitcoin is still around $ 4k and that is the right time to invest.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:02:31 PM

seeing current bitcoin price movements is the biggest opportunity to buy more bitcoin because many people expect bitcoin prices to increase in the coming months, so use the best opportunities when market prices are declining
I will definitely agree with that, price has already bottom so price from now will most likely go up only.
The decision is from us, if we are afraid to invest then we will miss this opportunity but if we believe, we can surely expect good things in the long run.
Well, even if price has not bottomed yet fully, one thing is certain at this moment, price is getting pretty close to hitting the bottom if it has not already. Anything below $3000 though might send us through to $1k+ zone, but in the real sense, that just means more buying at this stage at least for me. I believe in the long term potential of this market, and that is what matters the most, and moreover, for a market with potential, at times like this, you should be looking to invest.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:07:20 PM

Bitcoin will not go below 3500$ , so this is the best time to buy bitcoin now. Remember, when bitcoin was 19000$ , people were still recommended to buy bitcoin as the FOMO was that bitcoin will not stop and go beyond 50K etc. So, now bitcoin near 4000$ is a blessing for those who want to take entry in crypto world.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:18:29 PM

Bitcoin will not go below 3500$ , so this is the best time to buy bitcoin now. Remember, when bitcoin was 19000$ , people were still recommended to buy bitcoin as the FOMO was that bitcoin will not stop and go beyond 50K etc. So, now bitcoin near 4000$ is a blessing for those who want to take entry in crypto world.

How sure are you though that it won't go below 3.5k? Chances are pretty even for an upward or a downward movement and though i would like to see a sustained uptrend, it seems it'll take more time for bitcoin to go that way. It's obvious that bears are still in control.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:45:24 PM

Definitely, but only if you consider yourself a long term holder, if you buy now you need to accept the fact that it is likely you will not get profits out of your investment for at least a year and it could take even longer than that, if you cannot do that then it could be better for you to wait until you see the market to change and begin to go up.
Idrisu

Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:34:44 PM

As currently, Bitcoin price is about $3400, almost the lowest price of past 10 months.

I hope you buy then and you are still holding.  Bitcoin has been good in price for the past three to four weeks now and currently it is above $5550 . If you buy when bitcoin was $3400 you should be in good profits by now.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:43:05 PM

I hope you buy then and you are still holding.  Bitcoin has been good in price for the past three to four weeks now and currently it is above $5550 . If you buy when bitcoin was $3400 you should be in good profits by now.
The price was close to the dip but it could give enough profit by selling at the current price.
Not everyone see that as an opportunity, some think it will go down further and some will panic and think bitcoin will collapse, those who trust deserves the reward.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:18:12 PM

Definitely, but only if you consider yourself a long term holder, if you buy now you need to accept the fact that it is likely you will not get profits out of your investment for at least a year and it could take even longer than that, if you cannot do that then it could be better for you to wait until you see the market to change and begin to go up.
well, whether it's good or not, but if I need it, of course I will buy it. for now I think there will be very many people who buy bitcoin, because many are speculating that this year, the price of bitcoin will recover. it will be a distinct advantage for those who have a lot of bitcoin in their wallets.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:14:32 PM

Buying Bitcoins now, when the market has not long passed its bottom - this is a very good idea because anyway Bitcoin will constantly grow over the next few years. And the one who misses this chance will lose this opportunity. Therefore, buying Bitcoins now is a good idea.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 07:15:44 PM

If you follow the advice if those who asked you to invest at the time you open this thread then you be in good profit by now only if your capital is huge. Although, there is still believe that the current market value of Bitcoin is still a good buying point though you must be ready to hold for a long period of time.
Gaff

Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:49:08 PM

Buying Bitcoins now, when the market has not long passed its bottom - this is a very good idea because anyway Bitcoin will constantly grow over the next few years. And the one who misses this chance will lose this opportunity. Therefore, buying Bitcoins now is a good idea.

Don't ever lose the big chance of holding more bitcoins before the best time will come and bull run might hit the best price. The daily bitcoin price pumps could take more fluctuating trend but it won't drop that worst. It could remain gradual and volatile for a moment, so don't ever lose hope despite of seeing bear market to initiate some attack because that's part of the price recovery process.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:05:11 PM

Well it's still good to buy bitcoin even the price is slowly increasing so I think this time is good to buy before the price will really go higher. So grab this opportunity to buy now and hodl for new ATH.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:37:37 PM

To me if you have some good risky capitals and you are ready to part with in case the whole thing goes against you I think now is the right time to buy but if you are a fearful one and you are afraid of what could  happened then I will said you should avoid trading.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:31:45 PM

In hindsight, it was probably a good idea to buy when BTC was in the low $3,000 range. I can't say for sure whether it's a good buy now, but I think in the long run BTC will go much higher. In my view, rather than trying to catch the bottom, investors should have been dollar-cost averaging. This thing moves too fast to time.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:58:33 PM

At this stage when we see the market is increasing by little I believe it is still good idea to buy some bitcoin. Anyway, bitcoin may increase so by that time it happens you can take profit. Taking risks in crypto is in your hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: