Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VIDEO] - Bitcoin Back To $12,000 ? - PRICE PREDICTION Today News  (Read 124 times)
scrembo (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:31:12 PM

Bitcoin Back To $12,000 ? - PRICE PREDICTION Today News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8oJ_1rPUBI

Discover the latest technical analysis for Bitcoin price prediction and news of today, A strong bounce from these levels, if any, could yield a break above $12,000. Find out more on the prediction, data and probabilities in the video.

Scrembo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:47:08 PM

I'm leaning more towards the contrarian view with how people continue to be bullish. I'm definitely not bearish, but seeing lower high after lower high makes me less comfortable.

Every lower high adds one more resistance level to break through. I get it that the general trend is still up, but we should be open to the other side of the story as well, which people here don't seem to like.

Positive for the bulls is that we had an extremely bullish weekly close yesterday. Now we have to wait and see what its impact is on the price and whether or not we can have a similarly bullish monthly close. Time will tell.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:32:37 AM

thank you for the info, I also got some news from the channel that bitcoin will go to 12,000 USD, at least 1 week, but not that long I'm sure,
because when I look at the BTC chart on TF 60 minutes, there are two valleys lined up there, and usually this is a sign of an upward reflection after that.
and hopefully this happens quickly.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:33:46 PM

thank you for the info, I also got some news from the channel that bitcoin will go to 12,000 USD, at least 1 week, but not that long I'm sure,
because when I look at the BTC chart on TF 60 minutes, there are two valleys lined up there, and usually this is a sign of an upward reflection after that.
The price of bitcoin recently crossed a bit above that of recent and I think there would be another retest of it, although if bitcoin will surge and break the barrier of that $12k again now, I see it going for a higher increase, let’s say it could peak at $12800 or if it further breaks the barrier of $13k, it could head for the previous high of $13800 before we see another major correction again.

I think this is how we may be covering till we see the price stabilize on $15k, maybe next month or the correction could push towards the end of the year, the moment bitcoin gets to $15k, we should expect some consolidation period, I mean that is the time bitcoin will go sideways for us to witness the altcoins season that we have all been anticipating and altcoins will start gaining their own dominance of the market also.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:31:00 PM

The price of bitcoin recently crossed a bit above that of recent and I think there would be another retest of it, although if bitcoin will surge and break the barrier of that $12k again now, I see it going for a higher increase, let’s say it could peak at $12800 or if it further breaks the barrier of $13k, it could head for the previous high of $13800 before we see another major correction again.

I think this is how we may be covering till we see the price stabilize on $15k, maybe next month or the correction could push towards the end of the year, the moment bitcoin gets to $15k, we should expect some consolidation period, I mean that is the time bitcoin will go sideways for us to witness the altcoins season that we have all been anticipating and altcoins will start gaining their own dominance of the market also.
Luckily id able to get or buy some in $9300 price.It was a risk taking decision yet the market might able to dip even more basing on technical aspects but it seem the price do tend to rose up as for this moment.We are still on $10300 and counting,if this price gradual rise will continue then theres no doubt we can break out that 12k once gain but expecting for more sideway movements on upcoming months.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████