Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR ME NOW  (Read 22776 times)
katerina5643

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:36:25 AM

HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?
I am a valuable investor and I follow a hold for quite a long time. I think you should invest in ETH and LTC, that is, altcoins can bring in profits of more than 300% in 2020 or Q4 of 2019.
Bull run is coming and this is the time for the altcoins to be jumping prices continuously. We can get a lot of money if we buy and hold from now on.

I also think that the best decision is to invest in ETH , LTC and also BTC.I think this bull run of the Bitcoin is crucial one as people lost the hope in the previous bear trend. I am sure we will see huge investments in this bull run and it is a great thing for the better future of virtual currencies. What are your thoughts about Bitcoin? Btw,i think you can go short now. Personally i trade on Monfex and would recommend this platform because they provide 20X leverage.
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:20:01 AM

HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?

The reason why the massive selling started in November is because everybody assumed that November would be a crazy bullish month like last year and in 2013 and they all bought at $6000 and went long on large leverage and when the $5800 yearly low broke it set off a huge sell off and we basically lost almost 50% value in 2 weeks.

If you looked at the Bitmex open interest there was about $500,000,000 worth of positions which were closed and almost all the longs were closed in losses. Hence many people got liquidated very fast and in large numbers.

This terrible especially when markets close with such sale off. i wonder when we will recover especially when everyone is selling off altcoins to bitcoin. the market is looking shabby at the moment.
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:22:38 AM

this has Never been an option to me. i lost 30% of my investment. most projects have disappeared without trace. ACRON, Helbiz and the rest. the current is serve that came online this year has already failed. A dead project with all the good prospect it offered.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:15:46 PM

Congratulations on implementing this strategy, people are quick to sell at a first sign of the bear market but you prefer to HODL when everybody is shouting to dump their coins, it's still is a good strategy, but if you invest what you can afford to lose that's going to be easy for you.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 04:28:23 AM

for now, I think the best option is to hold back. be it for bitcoin or altcoin. I have the perception that I will only sell when I really need it. for now, I think holding back will be very important, because I predict that before the end of the year, it's likely that bitcoin or altcoin will pump, so I prepared it.
I will tell you good job if that will happen soon.

I'm not in panic mode with what is happening to my altcoins investment because I'm seeing some recovery from bitcoin.
I do believe that it's impossible for bitcoin to continue its high dominant rate as that would result to a bad overall market.
Altcoins has a future, so we need to hold to see that good future, selling would now would only cause us regret when altcoins will start to rally.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
master122

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:44:30 PM

HODL maybe is the best choice if ur crypto asset already drop so far. However crypto has a good future for me.
katerina5643

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:11:30 PM

I am a valuable investor and I follow a hold for quite a long time. I think you should invest in ETH and LTC, that is, altcoins can bring in profits of more than 300% in 2020 or Q4 of 2019.
Bull run is coming and this is the time for the altcoins to be jumping prices continuously. We can get a lot of money if we buy and hold from now on.

I also think that the best decision is to invest in ETH , LTC and also BTC.I think this bull run of the Bitcoin is crucial one as people lost the hope in the previous bear trend. I am sure we will see huge investments in this bull run and it is a great thing for the better future of virtual currencies. What are your thoughts about Bitcoin? Btw,i think you can go short now. Personally i trade on Monfex and would recommend this platform because they provide 20X leverage.
Yes both of them are good coins both them has potential so we should hold them both. ETH is lower in price than BTC so we will have to invest ETH longer than bitcoin. I like holding it because it saves our investing from loosing money. It increases with time wo holding is the only good option for us.

Personally I prefer BTC because of its instant Stock quotes growth and capitalization increase.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:05:15 AM

Yes l believe that holding for long time can give us a big profit.This is the way how to mutiply our savings for the future of my kids. This is a big opportunity for us to get all l wanted.

Holding can give us a good profit but we have to research before which coins we have to hold in the long term, holding long term is always the right decision because sometime the fluctuation will make us lose our patience. People who wait for the long term will always get many benefits from your potential holdings.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:08:14 PM

Today is more than half year of 2019, where even bitcoin reached the price of more than 10k$ almost many said that we are already entered the bull run season, they maybe right on that. But not like unlike what happened last 2017, because now only bitcoin was kicking its price but not the altcoins. So at this point of time it is really good to hold some of the potential altcoins until it bounce their price value in the market before selling it, so in the end we are sure that we can able to receive a good profit. 
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:31:29 PM

Hodlers Are The Revolutionaries

https://tokeneconomy.co/hodlers-are-the-revolutionaries-66c8362ef9eb

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: