Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Fair Allocation !  (Read 510 times)
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:37:09 AM

It is our responsibility to take care our own belongings. Managers are not all the same some are evil motives to cheat the allocation but some are trustworthy and reliable to work with. So if you don't want to experience to be with those unfaithful managers, then, seek those reliable ones to work faithfully with those trustworthy managers.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:43:26 AM

Perhaps i would like to suggest, when ever you feel that the bounty manager isn't fair on the bounty allocation, then it should be better if you stay away from that bounty manager or at least from the bounty program itself.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

Sometime we found bm not fair about token allocation. All bounty hunter must have felt this and if our protests are certainly not a lot of things we can do. As a bounty hunter we should also be careful. Do you have this experience also ? and what are you doing after that ?

Long before you have researched and studied the projects that you are following, so make sure you choose a bounty manager who is both honest and reliable, but it is difficult to determine if you are not careful. Your concern will not be responded to without proof, so this should be addressed wisely and discuss with the bounty manager.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 03:08:47 AM

of course, this can be said to be an absolute thing by the team that has the right to change anything that happened. so when the bounty hunter too busy fuss this then there will be no need to change the conditions. It is indeed unfair allocation changes noticeably, but this rule has become the rights of developers and free when would want to change.

wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

he allocation is unfair, before reading the rules, if it's not pleasing, just leave it.
But sometimes this injustice occurs after the tokens are distributed, and we also cannot do much, so our protests are sometimes ignored.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

Sometime we found bm not fair about token allocation. All bounty hunter must have felt this and if our protests are certainly not a lot of things we can do. As a bounty hunter we should also be careful. Do you have this experience also ? and what are you doing after that ?
yeah, things like that i often find.
but i don't want to protest, because some bounty managers will not respond well to my words. if the manager bounty is unfair, i just leave the project and look for other better projects.

i don't want to worry about things like that.

gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

This is the reality. There is no fairness in the world. The existence of law is to maintain fairness, but there is no law here, so there is no fairness. The same problem with social distribution, most of the money is in the hands of a few people, this is capitalism.

BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

Every day we feel the unfair treatment of crypto, such as trading, bounty rewards, but unless we have a strong team, we can't do anything!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

I have took part in some bounties and 50 percent of them have reduced the budget. It is very unfair because it is not our problem, that the ICO was not able to achieve their goals, but we cannot do something about it.
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

This issue of bounty allocation is a serious issue but I think it's hard to fight because by default every bounty hunters agree to the rules stated by bounty manager on the bounty thread once you sign up for any of the bounty campaigns, the only way I think this can be revolted against is by boycotting some bounties with ridiculous bounty allocation and also the clause in the rules of the bounty stating that the bounty manager reserve the right to change the rules at any time
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

Recently, quite a small number of projects have been paid normally and on time(
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

That is one of the risks that we get as long as we become bounty participants, we must obey the rules that exist in a bounty managed by the manager. Such changes in rules will harm the participants, and sometimes there is elimination of participants without explanation. That is an injustice from the rules. Rules should not change from start to finish.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

Bounty allocation maybe unfair,but the blame should go to project devs
There’s a profit chase for everyone including the bounty manager, and moreover 1% total supply is too few for bounty and airdrop workers

There needs to be an improvement
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

bounty program before was way way more different nowadays. I remember that applying for bounties are like job interview. Your profile is being reviewed and being accepted to a bounty program is a privilege to be a port of a project. In my experience, bounty allocations are just copy and paste Technic, traditionally they are only following what was done before. The main difference is, most of the projects now are turning into a scam project.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

I've got a token, I'm grateful, I've actually experienced it, but I always let it. my friend suggested asking the telegram, but I didn't want to bother, what was important was that the tokens were good.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Nothing can be done about it. The team changes the conditions as they please. Here and the number of coins to be first one, and then another. And it can not be challenged.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

Its very annoying and depressing after working for months and do not get the right stakes it becomes very difficult to even contact them and when you do you get different reasons but i hope they change the attitude
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

i have experienced that not just once. it's not just about token allocation but also distribution reward.
the most hurt one was a project that succesfully reached softcap but the ICO project stated if bounty hunter not that helpfull so they decide to cut the reward from 10% to less than 1 %. BM can't do anything about it since their job was calculate stake and the one responsible for paying was the project itself. so we can't blame BM cause they do their job properly.

from here i learn that we should carefully choose not just good BM but also a good project to promote.
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

bounty program before was way way more different nowadays. I remember that applying for bounties are like job interview. Your profile is being reviewed and being accepted to a bounty program is a privilege to be a port of a project. In my experience, bounty allocations are just copy and paste Technic, traditionally they are only following what was done before. The main difference is, most of the projects now are turning into a scam project.
It seems like that and what you say is part of the reality in the bounty program. The bounty program should not be full of fraud, which results in a loss of time and energy from participating participants. This is boring and makes the participants disappointed at the end of the bounty.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

If you think it's not fair so you just need to find another bounty campaign which you think is better to join. That's all, you can't do anything to change token allocation for each part in bounty campaign, it decided by bounty manager and they'll not change it just because of a single bounty hunter like you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: