Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullrun will always come , Newbies do your research well  (Read 1847 times)
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

They are worrying because of the current dump the cryptocurrency market. They have doubts about the bull run that will happen. Newbies are now losing their faith and hope to hold their bitcoins because of its bad condition in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

Markets always have circles, sometimes it goes up and other time down. I think its dangers just to look ad historical charts and then say that Bitcoin will go up around the next halving and the year after, like it have done the last 2 times.
Bitcoin will go up in price when more people buy Bitcoins and generate a real demand, this scenario will most likely happened in the next 2 years.
Loubap

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

always will come, and now more often
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

prehistoric data is not an indicator of future events, there are much better reasons to be bullish on bitcoin
But it can be a good ground to base your predictions and forecast. Yes, it might not give you all that you will require, and being that the future cannot be accurately predicted, yet it is a good basis.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cuenzy

Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

I still don't understand why people are so worried about bitcoin present condition, new cryptocurrency investors are the ones getting everything wrongly. After months of living in worries i desperately want to understand how crypto works ,while using coinmarket cap I came to understand that Bullrun and bear run will always come around ,from 2009 to 2017 graph clears all my doubts as many bullrun has been in existence since day 1, 2017 was the highest ,what will be next ? 20k ? 30k or double of that ? We all need to chill and relax ,this days will always find their way back in time .Do your research ,past histories have all your answers

That's right. The question is when? But I say in btc there has been proven range of supports and resistance from just looking in the price charts as it passed many waves of price action. The newbies are just too impatient for that to happen. They would be really be considered as a beginner if that mindset lasts.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

Markets always have circles, sometimes it goes up and other time down. I think its dangers just to look ad historical charts and then say that Bitcoin will go up around the next halving and the year after, like it have done the last 2 times.
Bitcoin will go up in price when more people buy Bitcoins and generate a real demand, this scenario will most likely happened in the next 2 years.

That's what it needs, more people to invest and more people that will use this system means  more demands, there's always a good timing for people who did well about reading and researching how things works around this new market, this temporary situations can be a good  time placing your entry, bullrun will be there even it will take some years or more.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

according to past market conditions, we can predict the bull market may start after 9 months of a downtrend and continue downfall of coins so we are in near ending of bear market but newbies have ample time to study new coins development process
Very few newbies actually learn about the fundamentals of the coins they are putting their money in. One of the basic things is to know the details of any asset before you put your money in it but thats not what these people want. The downside is they lose faith too early during the bear market because its tests them and they fail.

It is also bad for those who are watching and waiting for a bull market because panic selling starts. But they are the prey for the whales who are willing to buy the dump. Having a integral solid understanding of who bitcoin works should put some faith back in their minds.
I agree with what you said and what the OP of this thread was right and this is the reason why I told people which usually complain about making loses because the crypto market always return back to the bullrun season and the only things they need is to investment in the right which will always be supported by the community and never to loose faith no matter what since they have invested into the right coin.

saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

At this time the price of Bitcoin has gone down considerably. Because of which new people are associated with Bitcoin. Those people are worried about the price of Bitcoin. Some people have even sold their coins. But we should not do that. Because whenever the price of Bitcoin goes down. So we should not be rushing. We should hold our investment till then. Unless the price increases.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

prehistoric data is not an indicator of future events, there are much better reasons to be bullish on bitcoin

So you think the past has nothing to do with the present and future , then you have to sleep and wake again to rethink that cos nothing will push the price if not what people read and study about the past and comparing it to the present make people react , so if you think FA is only thing that has to push the price then you miss it cause it has no other way than to manipulate the price but TA gives what could happen and real trader use that and see the future in the past.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

I still don't understand why people are so worried about bitcoin present condition, new cryptocurrency investors are the ones getting everything wrongly. After months of living in worries i desperately want to understand how crypto works ,while using coinmarket cap I came to understand that Bullrun and bear run will always come around ,from 2009 to 2017 graph clears all my doubts as many bullrun has been in existence since day 1, 2017 was the highest ,what will be next ? 20k ? 30k or double of that ? We all need to chill and relax ,this days will always find their way back in time .Do your research ,past histories have all your answers
I agree with the last words. No matter how much the price increases, people will always want more. Greed is in every human nature and it is impossible to change it.
We should not be so comfortable about price recover. There is always a risk and no one can guarantee that if the price goes down, it will definitely be returned.
absurde

Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

Agree with you, it's the nature of cryptocurrency market, nothing can always decrease or increase. Newbies should be patient to earn money.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

what you say is that there is always a bull run, it's just that nobody will know when a bull run can happen because now it's been too long to wait for a bull run to occur but until now the bull run is difficult to happen and nobody knows when it can happen.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

what you say is that there is always a bull run, it's just that nobody will know when a bull run can happen because now it's been too long to wait for a bull run to occur but until now the bull run is difficult to happen and nobody knows when it can happen.
Surprisingly it will come to us that is why nobody knows about it.  We not just wait on it come but instead we will start investing before and it surely big gains when it comes.
People usually start to buy coins when they saw bull run which is totally wrong. They never understand the way it works and in the world of business.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

Yeah, new investors were among the most who panic sold and I think most of the weak hands are out already and we should be seeing a positive rally from here on. This week was good for bitcoin and overall market lets see how it continues in the next week then we will get some sort of confirmation.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:27:38 PM

I am still optimistic that bitcoin can still provide good profits in the future. Bitcoin is definitely able to recover in 2019 and maybe the value of 10k bitcoin can achieve it.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

For sure it will always come and the good times will always come too so be patient, calm and wait when it comes and no need of being panic
Be patients and calm for waiting to increase the market value of bitcoin it will rise soon and be positive and optimistic and never panic cause when you panic your investment it will not gain profit.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

Agree with you, it's the nature of cryptocurrency market, nothing can always decrease or increase. Newbies should be patient to earn money.
It is normal in investing the value is up and down it is part of business in crypto world.  The newbies should have more patients to gain more profit from there investment in bitcoin cause patients is the key of success.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

Probably most users have no doubt that the downward trend will end sometime and will start a bull run. The problem is that no one knows when it will happen, that is, when will be the best time for shopping and fill up our cryptocurrency baskets. Smiley
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:11:13 PM

Probably most users have no doubt that the downward trend will end sometime and will start a bull run. The problem is that no one knows when it will happen, that is, when will be the best time for shopping and fill up our cryptocurrency baskets. Smiley
i am no newbie and i am sure the entire market is going to crash

norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

That is why it is really necessary to do a thorough research before joining anything especially the crypto world so as not to panic unnecessary.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: