Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is still Bitcoin, but we are greedy.  (Read 708 times)
McVolf

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

I " ve seen a lot of BTC of my business myself . I "ve seen a lot of damage to this moment , but I agree that BTC " s out of the path and has to go back and see the damage .
it will not disappear .
A lot of us have caused heavy losses , but I am ready to be part of the success of BTC in the coming years .
I believe it is the people who have to believe in BTC power , and force the power and politicians to see them and believe them.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

I think it plays a bigger role not greed and fear of loss, because you can buy at a given price and the exchange rate falls below what is sad. Greed is when you buy and the rate has increased by 2-3 times and you do not sell in the hope of seeing that the rate will rise even higher.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

The human nature is always greedy that is why a lot of people are scammed easily. Bitcoin made a lot of people millionaires by this time last year and people are not happy with the current market situation. HOLDing will make one happy again  as bitcoin will come out of the present situation and be stronger than before
I agree with you mate,human is naturally greedy.Most of us wanted to have profit in a short period of time.Scam projects were spreading because the people behind it wanted to have easy money without even thinking on their victims.Greed surrounds that world and lets just accept the fact that no matter how we want to escape the reality thats the sad truth.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

Bitcoin is a greedy currency which will innovate the world of currency and will eliminate FIAT.
People are greedy and buying at high with out even knowing what can the market have to investors.
They are just into hype, but most people who did that before are now know what they are doing.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1280

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

The vast majority of people who are serious about bitcoin are looking to
the long term future rather than the get rich quick instant lambo outlook.

I think the people who thought about the instant reward have already left
this space out of FUD.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

In reality, I agree with you that Bitcoin is still Bitcoin. it is only because we compare the current price with the one time market price anomaly that we feel Bitcoin has dropped. I think it is important to emphasize this within the community as it will help improve everyone's morale.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

Bitcoin will be bitcoin and even it is falling now we are sure that anytime it can go climb back in the hill.
We should just wait and have the patience to wait.
BTC is greedy and it will rise again, it will not stop at low, it will never be zero.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

Lot's of post about Bitcoin price, few are worried few are motivating. But I want say Bitcoin still is Bitcoin but we are greedy. We just want become rich suddenly like magic. We don't want to wait. Every currency fluctuate on the world and we are not think about it but if it's happen with Bitcoin we start make sound. Really are we not greedy ? Once Bitcoin was around $20K we didn't sold it and we expect it will raise more then we will sale. Many people's bought on $20K what about them? Now it's near $3K and we are expecting it will come more down then we will buy. So actually we are really greedy. Still Bitcoin is Bitcoin, just price are plying. If price go again on $20K then we will think why we not buy when it was 3K.

However just I want to say don't expect become millioner on a day. Still you can buy Bitcoin, no one was expected it will go $20K on last year. But once it reached then fake expert was give prediction it will go $25/30K. Now dumping price again they are giving prediction it will go $1/1.5K. Don't trust them. Keep patience, if you are holder just think you have diposite it bank for a year. If you want to buy then do not think it will go down and then we will buy. Just buy and hold it. Who know when it will up. But your Bitcoin will be same Bitcoin so don't worry about USD price. Any time it could be recover. Don't be hopeless and sale your Bitcoin.

all actions regarding cryptocurrency, whether buying, selling or holding, should be considered, timely and justified. All investors and traders who do not understand this soon look sadly at their empty wallets and do not understand how in such a short time they have turned from rich to poor.

stealthbomber10

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/1065250459194015744
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:09:42 PM

The vast majority of people who are serious about bitcoin are looking to
the long term future rather than the get rich quick instant lambo outlook.

I think the people who thought about the instant reward have already left
this space out of FUD.

Apparently not yet, since if these people really left the cryptocurrency market, that bitcoin would have long turned around and flew up again. This always happens when the market is ready for new investments, special conditions are created for the price to go up again.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

It's a very greedy space, I can't agree with you less on that. Bitcoin is Bitcoin and will continually be such. But then tye big investors aka whales are kind of trying to drive the market to their own garage. Prices are been manipulated to their own profits and this goes on and on. But with time, I feel something better is gon happen.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

Yeah kind of, if not why will someone hold his BTC when it reached 20K. We are just greedy and it seems everyone wants to make it big overnight but things don't work like that. There  are times and seasons and we just have to pay attention to that.
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

We should aim to evolve something new. Fuck Greedyness, fuck bank system.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

In my opinion the price we see now illuminates thoughts to us. Previous year's price boom attracted many people and the reason for this was more money and if will not spread as a payment method, will continue to be as it is. The fact is that everything that is worthwhile is traded and the most valuable is the money that is currently available.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:42:08 PM

even an entrepreneur to achieve success and get rich requires a long process. there is no instant success. but success is achieved by hard work, discipline, and patience.

Professional crypto users will understand the BTC chart, he will monitor and follow every chart movement. then, he will take advantage of each rising graph to make a profit. from a long process he became rich, not from quick decisions without calculations.

Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

Lot's of post about Bitcoin price, few are worried few are motivating. But I want say Bitcoin still is Bitcoin but we are greedy. We just want become rich suddenly like magic. We don't want to wait. Every currency fluctuate on the world and we are not think about it but if it's happen with Bitcoin we start make sound. Really are we not greedy ? Once Bitcoin was around $20K we didn't sold it and we expect it will raise more then we will sale. Many people's bought on $20K what about them? Now it's near $3K and we are expecting it will come more down then we will buy. So actually we are really greedy. Still Bitcoin is Bitcoin, just price are plying. If price go again on $20K then we will think why we not buy when it was 3K.

However just I want to say don't expect become millioner on a day. Still you can buy Bitcoin, no one was expected it will go $20K on last year. But once it reached then fake expert was give prediction it will go $25/30K. Now dumping price again they are giving prediction it will go $1/1.5K. Don't trust them. Keep patience, if you are holder just think you have diposite it bank for a year. If you want to buy then do not think it will go down and then we will buy. Just buy and hold it. Who know when it will up. But your Bitcoin will be same Bitcoin so don't worry about USD price. Any time it could be recover. Don't be hopeless and sale your Bitcoin.

It depends of their own purposes .Short term investors are always in a hurry  in a sudden price increase of bitcoin. They can not wait for  that situation. That is why everybody is holding for their coin. Those who bought at high price do not wanna  lose their investment , if they can wait still, they can get back their money of course.Lucky then who bought for the lowest price because anytime they can sell their bitcoin for a sudden price increase without losing their money.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

How did you say that we are greedy? For us we are not but in your self you are greedy. Being a greedy it is depending  on the situation. Those people who you are saying that they are greedy those are scammer that they want easy money not those patiently waiting and still holding their bitcoin because of the dumping so you didn't say that we are greedy not all.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

every greedy person will never get success, greed will only make him happy temporarily. and that is also not a good strategy to get profit from investment or crypto trading.

we have to learn from china, their greed only makes the BTC market worse.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

However just I want to say don't expect become millioner on a day.

But you do expect to become one. This is the biggest problem of people who invest. They expect too much!
If you believe in Bitcoin invest and have hopes. Don't have expectations, or you'll become like all the scared sheep that are jumping of the cliff as we speak.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

Its a complex situation for bitcoin, bitcoin was never intended for store of values, but many people used bitcoin as investment without a proper research and they hope they can become rich instantly, many people that intrigued to bought bitcoin at peak price now become frustrated and start to blame and spread fud about bitcoin, greed is one of the dangerous thing when it comes to bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: