Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Titan Miner  (Read 157 times)
giellepi (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

Hello,
I'm thinking about to sell my KNC Titan, perfectly functioning and not much used these years because I moved office twice and couldn't find a place for it.
I don't see many posts or ads these days about this miner so it's hard to give it a price.
What would you advise? I think it's still a valuable hardware but I'm not so deep into mining as I was a couple of years ago.
Thanks for your help,
Giorgio
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

Hello,
I'm thinking about to sell my KNC Titan, perfectly functioning and not much used these years because I moved office twice and couldn't find a place for it.
I don't see many posts or ads these days about this miner so it's hard to give it a price.
What would you advise? I think it's still a valuable hardware but I'm not so deep into mining as I was a couple of years ago.
Thanks for your help,
Giorgio

Sent you a PM. Truth be told you should either mine FJC with it (scrypt-N coin) Fujicoin.....and use it to heat your bsmt to break even on the

xfer of such to BTC and of course HEAT (it is winter here)..it is what I'm doing just to keep the lights and whirly noises going in the bsmt.

or just keep them and display them (bookends?)

sent you a pm

if you sell them let us know what you get...I have a mess cubes Sad

keep in touch

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: