Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Design me a website template (in HTML, CSS, JS) and I'l  (Read 213 times)
CryptoRealEstate (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

Design me a website template (in HTML, CSS, JS) and I'll give you 0.5% of the supply of my token when it is eventually released.

I need a marketplace template for a website similar to Fiverr. This needs to be coded in HTML, CSS, JS. If this is attractive, you will be tasked with designing all of the website.

In exchange for this, you will receive 0.5% of the total supply of the token when it is released.

The website is functionally OK. What I need is specifically a front-end design.

There's no negotiation on the percentage of the token or how you get paid. Everyone expects their share. The fact of the matter is that it will defeat the purpose of the token if the total supply is concentrated in too few hands.

If you don't believe in the project, don't make an offer. I want those who are committed to the success of this token. I don't want someone who does a terrible job and expects payment immediately after. Your success depends on how well you do. I look forward to working with you if you have the correct attitude.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

<..>
You expect someone to design a website on-par with that of Fiverr, and IF YOU LIKE IT, in return you will give them 0.5% of your worthless token?

Give me a break, you don't realistically expect anyone to do this, right? Any newb can create a new token. Designing/creating a website such as Fiverr from scratch can cost thousands of $.

Your best bet might honestly be to buy a template from the internet, and use that as your basis. https://themeforest.net/tags/fiverr

If you don't believe in the project, don't make an offer. I want those who are committed to the success of this token. I don't want someone who does a terrible job and expects payment immediately after. Your success depends on how well you do. I look forward to working with you if you have the correct attitude.
What project?

Also, you're hitting irony levels that shouldn't be possible.

CryptoRealEstate (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

<..>
You expect someone to design a website on-par with that of Fiverr, and IF YOU LIKE IT, in return you will give them 0.5% of your worthless token?

Give me a break, you don't realistically expect anyone to do this, right? Any newb can create a new token. Designing/creating a website such as Fiverr from scratch can cost thousands of $.

Your best bet might honestly be to buy a template from the internet, and use that as your basis. https://themeforest.net/tags/fiverr

You're mistaken and incorrect on everything. That's not to mention your rude demeanor and attitude. You're not certainly someone I would like to work with. You sound very unpleasant.

I never said it had to be on-par with that of Fiverr. What I said is that it's a Fiverr-like website. Those are two entirely different meanings.

Who is to say that is "worthless"? I have proposed the idea to many high up individuals who have encouraged me to make it. They tell me that it is something that has been overlooked in the market. They've outright offered to purchase the idea (and all the work done so far) from me, to be frank. I kindly declined their offer because I would like to actually continue working hard on this project.

The foundation is there. The back-end has been coded. What is needed is the design. That's not creating a website from scratch. It's modelling the exterior. Again, two different things that you seem unable to comprehend.

Like I said before, you're not someone who I'd like to work with. You lack optimism. Your attitude contributes to the bear market attitude we have in the overall cryptosphere. It is a real shame that an attempt to inject optimism and hope into the market is trashed as blatantly as this by someone who has no hope in the future of cryptocurrency. You merely see it as a get-rich scheme, not something that has the power to change the world as we know it.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Who is to say that is "worthless"? I have proposed the idea to many high up individuals who have encouraged me to make it. They tell me that it is something that has been overlooked in the market. They've outright offered to purchase the idea (and all the work done so far) from me, to be frank. I kindly declined their offer because I would like to actually continue working hard on this project.

And yet you can't pay your dev-team in a token/coin that is actually worth something.

I'm not saying that you should, i'm simply saying that there are not many people that will be interested in designing a site to then get paid in BARBEQUE-HOUSE-XXL Token.

Also, none of these "high-up" individuals offered a partnership of some sort? I also have trouble believing that someone who just has an idea wouldn't be interested in making a deal of sorts with such "high up individuals".

I have a token I'm working on. I just have a problem with naming it.
Roll Eyes

The foundation is there. The back-end has been coded. What is needed is the design. That's not creating a website from scratch. It's modelling the exterior. Again, two different things that you seem unable to comprehend.

It seems that you can't comprehend how the market and bitcoin ecosystem works.
I'm pretty sure that 90% of the mainstream developers don't even want bitcoin as their payment method, let alone some token that was probably created 5 mins ago that is absolutely worthless. It's simply gambling at that point for work you(as a developer/designer) did.

You're mistaken and incorrect on everything. That's not to mention your rude demeanor and attitude. You're not certainly someone I would like to work with. You sound very unpleasant.

Like I said before, you're not someone who I'd like to work with. You lack optimism. Your attitude contributes to the bear market attitude we have in the overall cryptosphere. It is a real shame that an attempt to inject optimism and hope into the market is trashed as blatantly as this by someone who has no hope in the future of cryptocurrency. You merely see it as a get-rich scheme, not something that has the power to change the world as we know it.
Luckily i'm not asking to work for you.  Wink

Damn. You make some baseless assumptions that really are just empty words, and i fail to grasp the actual meaning behind them.

You merely see it as a get-rich scheme, not something that has the power to change the world as we know it.
You're projecting so hard here. Damn. Who exactly is the one launching another token with empty promises, nothing to show for it, and can't/won't pay their developers some sort of wage, but instead gives them the supply he just created out of thin air?

Again, good luck finding a developer/designer willing to do this with the information given.

CryptoRealEstate (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

I don't see the point in wasting time with someone with multiple scam reports for ponzi schemes. You clearly have no interest in cryptocurrency as a way of changing the world. You see it as something to just line your pockets.

And yet you can't pay your dev-team in a token/coin that is actually worth something.

Again, I have received high valuations from those who I have presented the idea to. This is all under NDA. You may not be able to comprehend this. There is an actual team behind it. There are legal documents. There are people working. We are developing a company.

You don't know the project. You haven't seen the valuations we've been given. You haven't seen the offers being made. You, sir, are speaking from a position of ignorance. I, on the other hand, am using facts and real life experience. What do you have to counter that?

I'm not saying that you should, i'm simply saying that there are not many people that will be interested in designing a site to then get paid in BARBEQUE-HOUSE-XXL Token.

That's not the token idea at all. Again, you're speaking from a position of darkness. I'm keeping my idea in clouded secrecy unless you work for me. Have you ever been offered a massive check and declined it? I don't think so!

Also, none of these "high-up" individuals offered a partnership of some sort? I also have trouble believing that someone who just has an idea wouldn't be interested in making a deal of sorts with such "high up individuals".

There are discussions which I can't just blurt in public. There are legal obligations.

It seems that you can't comprehend how the market and bitcoin ecosystem works.
I'm pretty sure that 90% of the mainstream developers don't even want bitcoin as their payment method, let alone some token that was probably created 5 mins ago that is absolutely worthless. It's simply gambling at that point for work you did.

I'm not making a shit token that will be accepted by other websites. A platform is being made, with it's own userbase, with a token to match it.

It wasn't created 5 minutes ago. Get your facts straight before you speak.

Let me clarify...

1. There is a foundation. What is lacking is a user interface. This isn't creating a "website from scratch". This is the equivalent of doing finishing touches.

2. The token is for the platform that we are building. The platform that we are building has a lot of support already. I have presented the idea to people who are high up (under NDA) who have basically offered to buy the project for me and the work we've done so far. I declined it.

3. Based on the high offers I've seen, this is definitely not useless. What experience do you have in respect to business? You clearly have an understanding of how it all works.

4. There is a lot of information which will be disclosed to you after you become apart of the team. We're not just going to give away secrets willy-nilly. This is serious stuff and you ought to treat it as such.
CryptoRealEstate (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

I am still looking for someone!
thecryptodesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 22

13 years XP in UX for FinTech, eCommerce & Crypto

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

PM me or write in Telegram – t.me/thecryptodesigner

CryptoRealEstate (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

PM me or write in Telegram – t.me/thecryptodesigner

Do you have any other forms of communication?
thecryptodesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 22

13 years XP in UX for FinTech, eCommerce & Crypto

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

mail: simiondesigner@protonmail.com

reddish111

Activity: 1932
Merit: 349

View Profile