Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON and ETHEREUM  (Read 923 times)
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:16:06 PM

not just ETH and TRON but all coin go down, follow price movement BTC.
so all coins experience their bad times.
ETH is down due to the large number of ico scams that add bad news to eth.
whereas for Tron I don't really know, what is clear is that all the coins are in their bad times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:34:17 PM

today, we see that TRON continues to increase the power and ETH loses the status of the second best crypto.

now ETH is difficult to make trading volumes of $ 2 million per day, so CEO Tron said that ETH value in 2017 is only part of HYIP.

what do you think about this battle?
Do you see good waves for TRON or ETH?
For me I think TRON will not surpass in Ethereum because we all knew that ethereum was the second most popular in crypto currency.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

today, we see that TRON continues to increase the power and ETH loses the status of the second best crypto.

now ETH is difficult to make trading volumes of $ 2 million per day, so CEO Tron said that ETH value in 2017 is only part of HYIP.

For me I think TRON will not surpass in Ethereum because we all knew that ethereum was the second most popular in crypto currency.

if we see at coinmarketcap, now the rank of ethereum is down and replaced by xrp,, so, eth didn't become the second best of crypto for now
but, i'm sure this positions just for a while,,
about tron and eth,, i do believe tron will not surpass eth,, because ethereum platform still become the best platform now
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

I do not believe that TRON is a direct competitor to Ethereum. If we are talking about competitors, it is in my opinion NEO, not TRON. NEO is not just called the Chinese Ethereum. There are reasons for this.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

I have been trading tron for the last few months and earned a little profit. But since the decline of the ETH value, Tron value also declined. So it's still dependent on Ethereum. I'll still go for Ethereum.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

I am sure that Ethereum 2.0 will be much more promising than TRON

However, now we are seeing how cryptocurrency enthusiasts are turning into businessmen.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

There are a lots of FUD surrounding Ethereum,  we saw Craig going all out against Ethereum and now Tron is also attacking Ethereum.  I think Ethereum has done what both B cash and tron  are yet to accomplish.  Ethereum is good Altcoin!

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:00:04 AM

From my point of view, I want to compare any of these two because we know both are potential coins when it comes to investment. ETH is an old coin compared to Tron if you compare the supply ETH is far better than Tron. Even adoption of ETH is more compared to Tron.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:49:35 AM

what increase in strength are you talking about? I don't see TRON continuing to increase strength and will become a competitor for Ethereum because TRON's position is still far below Ethereum. TRON is only a new coin in crypto while ETH has been here a long time and many people have invested in ETH, so I will still choose ETH is not TRON.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

Tron only using ethereum to compare their power and to add popularity thay TRX is more powerful and trusted against ethereum. It is true that tron already proven its existence but the difference between these two was very obvious and ethereum already won the battle in all aspects. Unfortubately, ETH losses the number 2 spot which may decrease their credibility.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:54:18 AM

maybe TRON will be a good smart contract for the future and will be able to match ethereum.if ethereum hard fork to ETN is correct, it will make people's trust in ETH decrease

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:05:47 AM

maybe TRON will be a good smart contract for the future and will be able to match ethereum.if ethereum hard fork to ETN is correct, it will make people's trust in ETH decrease
well, but I think that would be an inverse thing. I think ETH will certainly be the best coin between the two choices. when the price of ETH falls, I'm sure, the price of tron will also decrease. well, I see ETH as the second bitcoin even though the price is so far.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:08:23 AM

In  my opinion, investing ethereum is the best you can do right now. Ethereum has a stable price. Although it is currently down, but just hold your altcoin within the next 2 months. According to altcoin and channel observers who discuss altcoin, altcoin prices will return to normal, altcoin prices will slowly rise and toward their peak prices. Do not rush to sell it now, just invest your money to buy ethereum now, then get a lot of profit. While prices are down, buy ethereum as much as possible, is not it a good time to invest ?, Just monitor the market situation and price charts. And predict what will happen. So you will get a lot of money from your investment. thank you
Regard

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

As if TRON will surpass ETH LOL! Same as the TRON founder last year HYPE!Too much talking.. They are both hype one is hype on price rising and the other one hype on price dump  Grin

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

Tron and ethereum for me are big and potentially coins,
and both are also great ways that we can buy now and you can last for a long time.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

The market is down generally and tron was one of the coins invested in this January but it is also in loses.  I could remember that many speculators were saying tron is the next big thing and the future of cryptocurrencies market but the whole thing is pointing to another direction.  I think we should wait for future to see what become of cryptocurrencies market.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

even though CEO Tron said like that but it looks like the party from Ethereum will still win and will still be able to make that much volume in one day and Tron will be very difficult to defeat ethereum.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

What a dwarf battle with a giant, although still these two coins will not show a strong development in the future, but the ETH here wins in many respects. Therefore, we hope that it will not disappear and will not merge into the new fork.
massbuldog

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

Actually ETH is in dominant from TRON because of their demand by the ICO projects. Majority of the projects start their projects with ethereum. Some new start with TRON but it will take time for the users of TRON to start it as many investors find it convenient to invest with ethereum. Many are not aware with TRON.
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

even though CEO Tron said like that but it looks like the party from Ethereum will still win and will still be able to make that much volume in one day and Tron will be very difficult to defeat ethereum.

i personally believe if Tron will never beat ethereum,,
because, ethereum is the first smart contracts platform in this crypto industries
a lot of altcoins project with smart contracts platform claimed as the next ethereum, but you as you can see, there was no alt with smart contracts can beat ethereum until now  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: