Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON and ETHEREUM  (Read 923 times)
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

this is only a belief from a CEO, whether it's for speculation or popularity but sometimes actions like this can improve prices on the market, ethereum miss vitalik on action like this..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

well there was a period of ethereum hype
now it's a period of tronix hype
if you know how to trade hype coins you will be okay with tronix
if you want a coin that will be well for a long time cause of stronger platform imo you need ether
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

today, we see that TRON continues to increase the power and ETH loses the status of the second best crypto.

now ETH is difficult to make trading volumes of $ 2 million per day, so CEO Tron said that ETH value in 2017 is only part of HYIP.

what do you think about this battle?
Do you see good waves for TRON or ETH?
although Tron shows a good impact, but I see if eth still has potential. now a lot of coins that compete with eth and eth will still show their existence
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 719

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

today, we see that TRON continues to increase the power and ETH loses the status of the second best crypto.

now ETH is difficult to make trading volumes of $ 2 million per day, so CEO Tron said that ETH value in 2017 is only part of HYIP.

although Tron shows a good impact, but I see if eth still has potential. now a lot of coins that compete with eth and eth will still show their existence
yeah, since ethereum was defeated by ripple making other altcoins show good progress, but ethereum also won't stay silent, it will definitely try to grab the top position that has been shifted by the ripple, so the ethereum potential will still be bigger in the future than tron.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

yeah, since ethereum was defeated by ripple making other altcoins show good progress, but ethereum also won't stay silent, it will definitely try to grab the top position that has been shifted by the ripple, so the ethereum potential will still be bigger in the future than tron.
in any case, ethereum still holds the first place among all platforms, Even despite a significant decrease in capitalization of a coinmarketcap. I draw conclusions on the economic and practical interest of users in the ethereum.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

the more new smart contracts that excel far better than ethereum, I still believe someday ethereum will be eliminated if there are no updates from the start block, transfer speed and also fees. So far too much junk coin using the ethereum platform

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Wait and see if people build stuff on Tron first
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

I just sold my Tron recently, I lose faith in the project the CEO has a very childish behavior and keeps bashing Counterparts. Ethereum is still the king of dapps and it has a lot of use cases, if you think its going die due to decreasing market cap? think again.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

I just sold my Tron recently, I lose faith in the project the CEO has a very childish behavior and keeps bashing Counterparts. Ethereum is still the king of dapps and it has a lot of use cases, if you think its going die due to decreasing market cap? think again.
Eth king of dapps? What exact dapps they have now crypto kitty? They don't have link with the real world. What project on eth you can use in the real world? They just promised that will increase speed, but still no updates. Waiting when this will happen at last.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is the best of altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, always will be. The blockchain of ETH is applied to almost ICO project, and I think if ICO project becomes better in the next year, the price of ETH will go to the moon.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is the best of altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, always will be. The blockchain of ETH is applied to almost ICO project, and I think if ICO project becomes better in the next year, the price of ETH will go to the moon.
if that was true, ether wouldn't be dumped like that. there are still lots of obvious problems such a scalability
lots of people aren't sure if ethereum devs are capable of solving its problems therefore they sell it for more perspective coins with lower marketcaps or for btc
traveller51

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

Tron has passed eth in dapps:https://www.investinblockchain.com/tron-surpasses-ethereum-dapp-usage/

This was several days ago and is still increasing.
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

I have both of them in my portfolio, big whales of tron are doing manipulation everytime and I trust to tron less than ethereum team and community so I have more eth than trx, but I think they will see new aths in 1-1.5 year.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

Tron is doing good and trying to build up its demand in the market. Personally, still, I prefer ethereum and consider it as the best altcoin whatever the price is it doesn't matter because it will come back soon. So I think to buy Eth and hold it for the real-time to sell at a decent price.
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

For the long term, actually these two coins are equally potential, but eth seems to be still the second best coin even though currently the second best coin predicate has been sheared, but sure in the near future it can be sure Eth's price will return to normal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

Ehereum is the best, as it is the only currency that have potential o beat BTC. Tron is at position 10 in coinmarketcap. It needs minimum 3-5 years to cross eth of even XRP. Keep in mind that after BTC, ETH is the currency which is widely used on different exchanges to change any crypto currency. You can invest for small profit.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this topic. Still Ethereum has high potential in growth as compared to the TRON. So going with Ethereum will always be a beneficial move for us.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this topic. Still Ethereum has high potential in growth as compared to the TRON. So going with Ethereum will always be a beneficial move for us.
A lot of people still believe with ETH as long it still have good potential in future, i think if crypto community keep like this, altcoin price especially top volume coins will not beaten by new coins with their big speculation.

Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:43:06 PM

This is nothing to me as Tron just want to take the center stage while the Ethereum is falling. Tron want to strike in the expense of Ethereum but the investors are already matured enough to know what Tron can give. I'm not that confident to invest in Tron.
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

Is that a call for hodlers to make sure they have both TRON and ETHEREUM
in their portfolio?
Because I do  Grin

The reason I don't expect TRON to go beyond $1 (ever) is because
of the total supply
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print