Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance traders are making more money than other traders  (Read 10549 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:49:20 PM

Thanks for bringing this study, actually Binance can be considered as the best exchange in terms of many aspects including simple factors like fee etc. Trading coins listed on Binance is also safer for traders though it delists sometimes.
Binance traders can take advantage of IEOs with having a more BNB bag than everyone else. After the introduced lottery system for Binance IEO, it will become interesting to watch and participate in the token sale. Making more money is depending on the talent of the trader and it has no relation with the specific exchange.
Homorton

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:17:11 PM

It’s very interesting why
iziderox

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:22:08 PM

Nothing surprising. It’s because of high volume, more scope for profitability, an attractive fee structure compared to some competitors, that’s why Binance is so alluring
Homorton

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:28:09 PM

Nothing surprising. It’s because of high volume, more scope for profitability, an attractive fee structure compared to some competitors, that’s why Binance is so alluring

Maybe you’re right. And do you use binance?
iziderox

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:33:31 PM

No, they are attractive surely, however, velvet.exchange provides low fees as well.
In spite of all binance benefits, it’s more important for me
Homorton

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:42:24 PM

No, they are attractive surely, however, velvet.exchange provides low fees as well.

Only because of it? I guess you can find not one platform with lower fees
iziderox

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:47:07 PM

So true, I struggle to find relevant helpful info on trading these days
Homorton

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:52:54 PM

So true, I struggle to find relevant helpful info on trading these days
Help yourself then: https://medium.com/velvet-exchange
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:02:07 AM

Why they still cannot be compared to Binance like you said is that the benefit Binance has for its traders alone is quite very encouraging to just stick to their exchange alone, when you add all these benefits to their low trading fee, withdrawal fee and low deposit fee, they we will understand that no other exchanges can ever meet up in this regard.

Although the reason why Binance is able to give all these benefits is because they have very high trade volume that could enable them also do all these promotional benefits. I don’t know about velvet exchange though, I have never used them, but I am sure they cannot have fee a low as Binance.

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:40:34 AM

Thanks for bringing this study, actually Binance can be considered as the best exchange in terms of many aspects including simple factors like fee etc. Trading coins listed on Binance is also safer for traders though it delists sometimes.

De-listing a coin is a normal process. If the people behind are not that active then there are no trading volumes then it's better to delist them.

No one is safe now, specially that Binance was hacked recently, although it still remains as the top exchanges and the funds are safe and account holders are being refunded. Having follow it though, but it looks like they are open again for trading after the incident.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:20:04 AM

De-listing a coin is a normal process. If the people behind are not that active then there are no trading volumes then it's better to delist them.

No one is safe now, specially that Binance was hacked recently, although it still remains as the top exchanges and the funds are safe and account holders are being refunded. Having follow it though, but it looks like they are open again for trading after the incident.
Binance is the exchange with highest volume, they are the ones who are making more money than other exchanges. Traders earn money on their trades, their profit do not depends from exchange itself, it depends on price movement, trading fees. Its short answer on op`s topic.
Binance is hacked or not? They are talking about some mistake of one of their employers. I read many things in news papers, but I don`t think we will find out what happened here, binance handled situation, they refunded money lost, everything is #safu is they say.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mrBTCman

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:44:51 AM

If you mean that Binance has low trading fees, then I think crypto traders are aware of it. That’s why it’s one of the largest crypto exchanges. I also used it to trade some altcoins. It’s true that Binance is one of the cheapest places, that are providing good services. However, the recent hack of the platform gives negative sensitive and rises cautions about using it now. Therefore, at the moment I mostly trade on CEX: https://cex.io/btc-usd. Moreover, it enables trading both crypto to crypto and fiat to crypto pairs.
bonker

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:44:48 AM

Their refund hold their reputation level at the same but in future this might get speculated to bring down its prices so as a trader just use the current situation don't back any centralized platform for long term.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:17:25 PM

If you mean that Binance has low trading fees, then I think crypto traders are aware of it. That’s why it’s one of the largest crypto exchanges. I also used it to trade some altcoins. It’s true that Binance is one of the cheapest places, that are providing good services. However, the recent hack of the platform gives negative sensitive and rises cautions about using it now. Therefore, at the moment I mostly trade on CEX: https://cex.io/btc-usd. Moreover, it enables trading both crypto to crypto and fiat to crypto pairs.

But this recent issue of Binance exchange site is already fixed by CZ and the team nothing to worried after all since CZ cover the losses that hacker do, but personally not only Binance can give you a good profit there some top exchange site that have a low fee and high volume. I'm currently using Binance, Kucoin and Huobi for trading altcoin regarding to margin trading Im using Bitmex.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:21:02 PM

I think the reason is that traders are more familiar with how Binance`s market moves. Many people likes binance because of it`s convenience and safety, so, people stays at binance for too long to the point that they really understand the market there, so, trading will become more easier as you are familiar with the trading platform.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:35:51 PM

You mean Binance has a Trading volume larger than any other exchange?

Well, according to the top exchange in the market Binance always on top 3 centralized platform according to the coinmarketcap.
Because of a large community they have to its platform exchange, no wonder that majority of their traders who used Binance platform
are always making profit everyday. Even recently, binance faced an issue about 7000BTC that has been stole by the hackers, binance
can still surpassed that circumstances anyway.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:42:34 PM

Well, according to the top exchange in the market Binance always on top 3 centralized platform according to the coinmarketcap.
Because of a large community they have to its platform exchange, no wonder that majority of their traders who used Binance platform
are always making profit everyday. Even recently, binance faced an issue about 7000BTC that has been stole by the hackers, binance

Maybe that is true, but we don't know anything about each trader, and maybe not most traders who trade on binance was made a bigger profit. I think in the other exchange, many traders are making a lot of profit too because they can find the right coin to buy and sell. So it is about how we choose the right coins to trade and make the profit.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:03:18 PM

Maybe that is true, but we don't know anything about each trader, and maybe not most traders who trade on binance was made a bigger profit. I think in the other exchange, many traders are making a lot of profit too because they can find the right coin to buy and sell. So it is about how we choose the right coins to trade and make the profit.
traders profits not depend on exchanges.exchanges only provide large daily volume trading and if traders able to put their money in correct time and level they should earn profits.binance as biggest exchanges never promises profits for their customers.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:44:27 PM

Trading on Binance doesn't make you a profitable trader. It's all about trader's decisions based on his/her analysis. Traders who have better accuracy in decision making based on their analysis will become profitable. Trading fees and withdrawal fees also play a factor as it reduces your profits. When some traders gain profits, there are people who become unprofitable which is the typical scenario of trading.

However, Binance has a very good liquidity which means it is an ideal exchange for all traders including the people want to trade in large amounts.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:38:40 PM

Trading on Binance doesn't make you a profitable trader. It's all about trader's decisions based on his/her analysis. Traders who have better accuracy in decision making based on their analysis will become profitable. Trading fees and withdrawal fees also play a factor as it reduces your profits. When some traders gain profits, there are people who become unprofitable which is the typical scenario of trading.

However, Binance has a very good liquidity which means it is an ideal exchange for all traders including the people want to trade in large amounts.
Whether it's buy order or sell order it gets filled in a very short time period. This seems to get misunderstood as traders on Binance earn big out of trading. Another thing everyone can be a trader in Binance. Whether it is Binance or some other exchange there will always be some price fluctuation which can be used on profiting, and here Binance doesn't have anything specific of making people rich.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████