Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MN-POS] [MVP] PDG ⭐️ Buy Sell Exchange ⭐️ Digital products on PDG network  (Read 23097 times)
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:09:42 AM

I think it's interesting. but you need to figure it out a little more)
This project has so much that you can understand for a very long time. PDG is a kind of multifunctional crypto platform. When I first learned about this project I was very surprised. It is strange that with such potential, this project is not yet spoken at every corner of the Internet.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:34:58 AM

Thanks to our partners from GTM, we now have a banner  In their excellent service)
Nice to watch the development of the PDG project. The team is very active! I think that the PDG project investors are pleased to see that something is constantly being done and is being developed.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:17:16 AM

This is a huge percentage of profitability. You do not confuse? It seems to me that a lot. If this is true then masternode a workshop can make you rich.
Such percentages of profit will be only at the beginning. Then the complexity will increase and the yield of masternode will decrease. This is a normal practice.
It will not make anybody rich at first, there will not be a high price, perhaps in the future, but no one will give guarantees
I think that you need to have a good store of patience to wait for the moment when today's investments in crypto projects will bring good profits. You just need to wait and be patient.
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:05:08 PM

Security is now generally in the first place, the higher the security of the project, the more chances to earn good relations with investors, because everyone wants a quality product Wink
Everyone wants exchanges to be both fast and secure. But such a compromise is difficult to achieve. People just do not understand how everything works and therefore often require the impossible.
You're right. Therefore, developers need to listen to the opinions of users, but precisely follow the plans indicated in the white paper and roadmap. as users in most do not know what exactly they want.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:44:07 PM

It seems to me that this idea can be easily integrated into a separate business project. After all, this service may be of interest to many.
I think that the PDG project team understands this and will take steps to bring this area into a separate business segment.
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:07:51 PM

Project PDG is worth seeing. I myself observe its development. It seems to me that there are pretty good prospects for development and investment.
Such projects are rarely found. I can not guarantee or predict but it seems to me that this PDG project will become very famous in the next six months.
Sevreki

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:08:02 PM

It seems to me that this idea can be easily integrated into a separate business project. After all, this service may be of interest to many.
I think that the PDG project team understands this and will take steps to bring this area into a separate business segment.
I am always in favor of always developing something new in the world of cryptocurrency, and this project should bring everything to the end
chizhbtc (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:44:02 PM

I look at the project a lot of development plans. I hope that PDG project will be a multifunctional platform that will be popular with crypto investors.
It seems to me that Project PDG offers a technology that can find real use outside the crypto industry. This very rarely happens. Usually this is just a dream or talk. And here is the work product.

To do this, we first made a product and gave people MVP and then announced unfortunately not the best time for the whole industry (

chizhbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:55:13 PM

Thanks to our partners from GTM, we now have a banner  In their excellent service)
Nice to watch the development of the PDG project. The team is very active! I think that the PDG project investors are pleased to see that something is constantly being done and is being developed.

The most important thing now is that investors do not dump the coin. Since there are a lot of interesting news and events ahead

CiNik

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:33:33 PM

The most important thing now is that investors do not dump the coin. Since there are a lot of interesting news and events ahead
They just follow the project and draw conclusions, this is the right decision, you can invest at any time.
chizhbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:30:29 PM

The PDG Team is proud to announce we are now listed on CREX24 Exchange!
https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/PDG-BTC

chizhbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:00:51 PM

Security is now generally in the first place, the higher the security of the project, the more chances to earn good relations with investors, because everyone wants a quality product Wink
Everyone wants exchanges to be both fast and secure. But such a compromise is difficult to achieve. People just do not understand how everything works and therefore often require the impossible.
You're right. Therefore, developers need to listen to the opinions of users, but precisely follow the plans indicated in the white paper and roadmap. as users in most do not know what exactly they want.

One of the trends in 2019 is user privacy. Earlier, cryptocurrency projects offered privacy only in the exchange of money. We went further and offered people to exchange digital products. State or corporation did not follow and did not receive user data

bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:25:09 PM

One of the trends in 2019 is user privacy. Earlier, cryptocurrency projects offered privacy only in the exchange of money. We went further and offered people to exchange digital products. State or corporation did not follow and did not receive user data
People love cryptocurrency for the complete confidentiality of users and of course finance, although there are such skillful people who can easily crack a wallet
chizhbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:12:45 PM

People love cryptocurrency for the complete confidentiality of users and of course finance, although there are such skillful people who can easily crack a wallet

Yes, we agree that everything can be hacked

Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:18:06 PM

Now any wallet can be hacked, it all depends on the hacker himself, but still the blockchain system is much safer
chizhbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:24:20 PM

Now any wallet can be hacked, it all depends on the hacker himself, but still the blockchain system is much safer

Also right) But the task of privacy and security are the main things in the development

chizhbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:35:11 AM

PDG team  is proud to be a certified project & partner of SetupMasternodes.com

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:55:49 AM

Guys and you know that the PDG coin is now out on the new exchange and traded on the crex24 exchange. It's very cool!
Zahmere

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:31:58 AM

Guys and you know that the PDG coin is now out on the new exchange and traded on the crex24 exchange. It's very cool!
Wow! What a news! This is progress! Crex24 is a completely different exchange market. I think that this listing will give a good start for the further development of the PDG project.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:51:22 AM

And what trading pairs will be at PDG? Someone has a registration on this exchange Crex24 and can look and tell me? Thank!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: