Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember How Excited Your Were When BTC  (Read 581 times)
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

every bitcoin holder was then very happy when they were holding the bitcoin and also noticed that the bitcoin had appreciated and then their money had increased in great percentages as they never expected and that was what gave rise to the commitment in the bitcoin. i will be happy when it gets to twenty thousand dollars.

jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

I still remember the good old days when the income and flows when there its was very exciting when bitcoin was so much around it was the best but considering the fact the market is in red its discouraging but still i cant leave
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

It is the same excitment that we wen through when bitcoins was at 19000 USD last year. This is not the end of bitcoins and I think there is more room for employment in the upcoming year.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

yes, in 2013 the value of BTC was around $ 200- $ 300, and increased in 2015 to $ 1000.

traders are more comfortable with that value, because graphics are always stable, but, when BTC makes extreme volatility, BTC becomes difficult to predict. And many people think of market manipulation.
flemming_s

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

Now bitcoin is at the bottom of the market. I think that in the near future it will start moving up smoothly. The euphoria has passed. If investors and traders again begin to euphoria, then we can again expect a sharp upward movement and such a fall, as was the case last spring.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

I can still remember the time when I forst got my Bitcoin into my wallet. I can say that my urge to use Bitcoin grow even more inside of me. I am very happy and excited when my first Bitcoin came into my life.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

Amazing what difference a few years can make. Now people are losing excitment because it might drop to 1000 dollars. In 5 years people will do the same when it gets dumped down to 10,000 dollars

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Wulan

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

I can't forget the joyful moment like that. at that time was when I was new to playing in the world of cryptocurrency. and I was very excited to mine all of the altcoins and pass them on to BTC and hold them until now, but I am confused what if we continue to reduce the price if it should be done so as not to experience very heavy losses, hopefully it can be better in the coming year.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

The recent crash in the market, is actually not something that brings joy to the minds of individuals - most especially those that are currently running at a loss on their investment. It can therefore be said that, there were excitements in the past when bitcoin had its market up, which i believe in optimism would still come back in times to come.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

The recent dip is a lesson for the wise one to accumulate for the time being as the current price will definitely gives profit in long term investment for sure but many are still afraid to buy in and some are panic and selling when they meant to hold so the decision is on yr discretion and when time comes you can say if its hard way or easy way to learn.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

And those were forgotten just because they didnt rode the boat at the right time and got so much loss.

That is their fault. They should have known the risk first before jumping into conclusions which gave them a bad ending.
Actually, not really a bad ending. It is not yet over. They are just in a rush to make that money without even thinking that it is still bitcoin which is still on its young stage.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: