Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would like to start trading. Looking for tips!!!!  (Read 19959 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:25:32 PM

You can find a plenty of resources online to learn trading. There are a lot of informative articles about trading you can read those and also you can find tons of videos about trading on youtube, in my opinion, it is the best medium to learn trading.
Right.If you really want to start trading,motivate yourself to learn through different resouces found in the internet.You will not pay anymore for a professional trader but make your own researches and study them well and understand.You will gain a wide knowledge and with this application follows.All things you learned from reading resources will be tested if you will succeed in real life trading.And don't be afraid to take risks since trading is definitely full of risks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JackPeterson1

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:57:55 PM

hi, man, I see. When a started to trade, I also didn't know what doing and where studying to become a successful trader.
To solve newbies’ trouble, NewConsort team will launch easy-to-use trading platform. It’s really a great solution for all traders and those who are willing to get new skills in trading. The platform is based on blockchain and stores all certificates on blockchain. It's really revolutionary project where coaches and mentors can educate beginners.

DavidStone

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:37:34 AM

I think it’s a great solution to visit some crypto educational platform for newbies. As I know NewConsort platform will join myriad people all over the world and provide them with a possibility to get new information about derivatives, stocks, and cryptocurrencies as well as to trade. This is really new generation trading platform helping you as a starting trader to get trading education and share your knowledge with other traders.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:00:12 AM

If you really want to start trading,motivate yourself to learn through different resouces found in the internet.You will not pay anymore for a professional trader but make your own researches and study them well and understand.You will gain a wide knowledge and with this application follows.All things you learned from reading resources will be tested if you will succeed in real life trading.And don't be afraid to take risks since trading is definitely full of risks.
Yes, self-motivation is important otherwise we will lose interest on becoming a professional trader. For this reason I do keep few high value BTC addys. Whenever I do check its balances, I do think like when I am going to have bitcoins similar to that in my addys. Then I will for methods to earn bitcoins or to earn fiats and then convert them back to bitcoins. I do trade but not frequently even I am having more than five years of experiences in diffident markets.

Even crypto trading is high risky one, when we approach with all the knowledge and experience, we can easily eliminate the risks. One simple way is choosing high potential coins. We may go for day trading if market fluctuate suddenly then start holding them until you get your expected targets.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:00:17 AM

Anyone who wants to start trading needs to check one thing, the market.

If you watch the market closely for some of the slower coins you can literally make thousands of dollars in a day just from the regular difference between buy and sell orders.

Prices usually do not move unless something big happens which means price usually stays between the same amount and you can just list buy and sell orders and hope that the price stays around the same levels and you can make a ton of money from it.

I do it myself and do make couple hundred dollars (lack of courage and capital) and it is actually quite effective. Bitcoin is not like that since there is a ton of movement and also requires a ton of capital but if you check coins with 100 btc or so volume you can do the thing I am talking about.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:22:42 AM

Anyone who wants to start trading needs to check one thing, the market.

If you watch the market closely for some of the slower coins you can literally make thousands of dollars in a day just from the regular difference between buy and sell orders.

Prices usually do not move unless something big happens which means price usually stays between the same amount and you can just list buy and sell orders and hope that the price stays around the same levels and you can make a ton of money from it.

I do it myself and do make couple hundred dollars (lack of courage and capital) and it is actually quite effective. Bitcoin is not like that since there is a ton of movement and also requires a ton of capital but if you check coins with 100 btc or so volume you can do the thing I am talking about.

Capital investment should be bigger since the market has fall around 3500 USD in last 4 months. If you wish to buy and hodl the bitcoins or major altcoins you can do it. But for trading you need to have the capital investment in big volume and you need to roll out as a day trader to make some bucks.

Most of the time trading fails due to price fluctuations sometime you can make some money. You may watch the how the green candles move on in the exchange you are trading and then you can monitor and invest accordingly.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:35:54 AM

Capital investment should be bigger since the market has fall around 3500 USD in last 4 months. If you wish to buy and hodl the bitcoins or major altcoins you can do it. But for trading you need to have the capital investment in big volume and you need to roll out as a day trader to make some bucks.

Most of the time trading fails due to price fluctuations sometime you can make some money. You may watch the how the green candles move on in the exchange you are trading and then you can monitor and invest accordingly.

you dont need to have a large amount of capital before you decide to start trading  . you only need to figure about the cost of trading fees on the platform that you are trading with , because you cant withdraw your funds if you dont meet thier minimum fee threshold  .

Most of the time trading fails due to price fluctuations

trading does not fail because of the market condition but the trader is the one that fail because he didnt know how to handle the situation .  trading is not easy  , you must pack some enough knowledge and experience  . emotions is also matter here  .
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:42:45 AM

Hello everyone!
I am relatively new to the crypto, but I am willing to explore and learn!
I would like to ask for some general advices on how to learn the trading process of crypto and how to get started! Would appreciate all the replies!
if you're willing to explore then make a search . in fact all of the information and tips about doing trading will be found in the internet . So try to explore.  For me watching on YouTube is better 'cause you can get specific information immediately with step by step  tutorials as well. wherein that can help us to start right away after watching.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:57:30 AM

Remember that crypto is high risk but you can get significant amount of profit from trading crypto because of it's volatile.
If you want to keep trade on crypto, make sure that you have learn about analysis technical or TA because you can set your trading plan so you can manage your portofolio in better way !

Smiley
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:26:44 PM

Remember that crypto is high risk but you can get significant amount of profit from trading crypto because of it's volatile.
If you want to keep trade on crypto, make sure that you have learn about analysis technical or TA because you can set your trading plan so you can manage your portofolio in better way !
Just an addition,
We need to focus of what we do and make a way not to stop in learning even if you already have some strategies. More time is trading will give us more knowledgeable compared to the others. It is just a matter of dedication and working it hard will give us assurance of being profitable.
Setting a plans  will be great ideas cause it will guide us of what we should do for the incoming but we just not stick for a single plan if we feel it is not effective in a certain situation.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:22:43 PM

indeed crypto is at high risk but the results we will get are also high. so don't ever hesitate to move or invest in the crypto world because it becomes a great opportunity for us to become rich

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:26:30 PM

Hello everyone!
I am relatively new to the crypto, but I am willing to explore and learn!
I would like to ask for some general advices on how to learn the trading process of crypto and how to get started! Would appreciate all the replies!
At the beginning, I think you should join some financial and economic talk groups to discuss with them. You will understand more about the truth about the crypto market.
then you need to look more closely at market fluctuations for a few months to set your strategy.
finally is reading. Read more about investment, you'll give yourself some investment philosophy and you'll also be ready to invest. good luck.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:29:20 PM

My tips, make your own research to know if the coin potential or not. Listen also the successful or to the trader who have a lot of experienced Im not saying you can follow them 100   percent but you can get's an Idea to them like what did you right now you are getting some tips from us and this is nice and it is helpful for you as a trader to earn more money and become successful.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:21:03 PM

Recently, I spend more and more time on coins and tokens with small capitalization. They are more likely to dump or pump. Do not pay attention to the advice of various "crypto experts", as a rule, most of these tips are not workable.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:31:07 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 06:39:22 PM by TheUltraElite

indeed crypto is at high risk but the results we will get are also high. so don't ever hesitate to move or invest in the crypto world because it becomes a great opportunity for us to become rich
Dude stop saying that crypto will make you rich. Its not a get-rich-quick scheme - even if you think it is. Bitcoin was not even so popular before it pumped to 20k USD and the bitcoin cash forking which initiated the pump. People would call it a scam at that time and not bother to look into it.

Its not about getting rich but learning to use your money to get rich. Its a gradual process and needs analysis of price charts and some market indicator studies. In the long term though bitcoin being a deflationary currency will increase in value and thus it is worth buying now.

That said, you may find other coins worth putting your money in. Thats your personal choice but dont forget that bitcoin will always be the supreme king.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:35:32 PM

Recently, I spend more and more time on coins and tokens with small capitalization. They are more likely to dump or pump. Do not pay attention to the advice of various "crypto experts", as a rule, most of these tips are not workable.
The risk remains constant by dealing with small volume coins because they can anytime turn into dead coins which would never be bought back again so only invest in low volume coin if you see any daily trading activity there. If there are not buy orders as compared to higher sell orders than there are a lot of peoples who want to get our of that coin and it can make the coin dead so think several times before you invest.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:01:23 PM

If you really want to start trading,motivate yourself to learn through different resouces found in the internet.You will not pay anymore for a professional trader but make your own researches and study them well and understand.You will gain a wide knowledge and with this application follows.All things you learned from reading resources will be tested if you will succeed in real life trading.And don't be afraid to take risks since trading is definitely full of risks.
Yes, self-motivation is important otherwise we will lose interest on becoming a professional trader. For this reason I do keep few high value BTC addys. Whenever I do check its balances, I do think like when I am going to have bitcoins similar to that in my addys. Then I will for methods to earn bitcoins or to earn fiats and then convert them back to bitcoins. I do trade but not frequently even I am having more than five years of experiences in diffident markets.

Even crypto trading is high risky one, when we approach with all the knowledge and experience, we can easily eliminate the risks. One simple way is choosing high potential coins. We may go for day trading if market fluctuate suddenly then start holding them until you get your expected targets.
You have given us such good tips which are useful to motivate us and to give us good ideas about trading being new in market, it is important to have faith and trust about crypto and having proper information about market so you will be well aware of all things like how to move in market accordingly, don’t panic and wait for long term trading for all new users day trading is not suggested but long term at beginning.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:31:08 PM

It's not a very good time to start trading now but this does not mean that trading cannot be done. If you are thinking about day trading, you have to do a good review and analysis of the coins you trade. You can make a nice profit with the day trading method but if you don't do it exactly, it will definitely cost you money loss. That's why you need to watch a lot of videos and read articles before you start trading.

R.R.L.
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:36:20 PM

One advice I would give you though. Don't be greedy when making position and don't be greedy when taking profits. The mastery of that line makes it worthwhile to trade.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:17:30 AM

make a good analysis of the coins you want to trade because if you are wrong in analyzing then I can make sure you will get a loss and don't be greedy in taking profits, 2- 3% is enough for day trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: