Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS!🔥🔥  (Read 44293 times)
coinbese

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

20,000,000 ZEOS ($2Million USD) Airdrops   { O My GooD }

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyengiau94

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

Admin, how is ICO price? I want to join ICO  and referral program
MrQuyen

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

When will I start selling ico?
leephan

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:13:46 AM

Target hardscape 44000 ETH too big? Do you need to think that the project should add a softcap target?
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 12:29:27 PM

the team gave transparency details about their project. this coin seems quite interesting to me. I'm sure this coin have bright future.

thanks Smiley

Is huge total supply do you plan for a burn

yes, unsold tokens will be burned.

How roadmap is this project? I want to know more details of the project

roadmap is huge. exciting times ahead Smiley

zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

admin i want to join the program

sure! u can check our website https://zeosx.io

When will I start selling ico?

soon Smiley

This is the best and most consistent project I've ever seen. In addition, this company promises and tokens will grow,I believe, #zeosx project will be successful and we will all be able to get new working technology

thanks Smiley

hello admin, how is ico and bounty? I want to refer

you can sign up on our website at https://zeosx.io

Target hardscape 44000 ETH too big? Do you need to think that the project should add a softcap target?

we only have a total softcap of 20M USD which will be shown during crowdsale, this project has big soft and hardcaps because of the liquidity needed to maintain the project.

mrmreza

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

This is new coin listing server. you can introduce your project into people or many MN holder . we advertise their. this Discord server for advertisement. we have a team for it. you can easily know real currency with us. join our server and advertise your project or coin. we have so many member also.contact with as for advertisement all the best   https://discord.gg/vJJJZqp
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

I join the question. I do not want to be deceived again. Can you explain Your statement? That's a serious accusation. I looked at Linkedin profiles-it seems real people.

of course these are real people with very detailed linkedIN experiences too, i will update the WP.

The project is relatively complete and clear, but it needs more communities to participate to get more people to know about the project. Hope the project will be successful!

yes, we are currently building the hype Smiley

When ico start ?

you can buy tokens already Smiley

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

Are you confident that you can raise your target soft cap of $20M with the current market situation? Also, where is your company legally registered? You are aiming to be the world's first crypto bank, so it's necessary to have legal docs in place.

yes! we are registered in Indonesia Smiley
steps by steps.

Registered in Indonesia as what type of company? Are you registered under the Central Bank of Indonesia?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

I'm wondering if the team members are real as there are no profile links attached to them.
I suggest please add links as your project wants to collect huge sum of money from the community.

Are you confident that you can raise your target soft cap of $20M with the current market situation? Also, where is your company legally registered? You are aiming to be the world's first crypto bank, so it's necessary to have legal docs in place.

Also, I found this statement from their whitepaper -

So what does it mean? They are not registered in any country of jurisdiction?
Potential investors - better be careful with your investments on this one.

firstly, please check the website, the links are all there. and we recruit brilliant team with detailed linkedIN experience also. We will be adding the links on Whitepaper.
please wait.
secondly, we are not a security token. It's not a Security Token Offering.

Supposedly, you have linkedin links on your advisory board but upon checking they are not working at all.
I didn't find any links of your team members or maybe it's my computer???

Barring the site bug, you guys are claiming to be the world's first crypto bank. Where does that leaves guys like Bankera, Babb, or even Minexcoin? They claim to be banks too and have had their products out earlier than yours

If they want to live up to being the world's crypto bank, they need to be under the jurisdiction of a central bank somewhere.
They have warning signals everywhere. Better do your own research before buying their tokens.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:53:58 AM

Participate In Our $ 3,000,000 USD Bounty Campaign! wow this is very big money, i am very interested in all this and i just want to make sure whether this will be paid if one day the ICO fails?
A simple, silly but meaningful question. LOL
It is certain and it is common knowledge that the ICO fails, the bounty will not be paid and coins cannot be listed on the exchange.

Risk of bounty like that, hard work is paid when success and hard work are not paid if ICO fails. Play your guitar bruh!

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

It is certain and it is common knowledge that the ICO fails, the bounty will not be paid and coins cannot be listed on the exchange.

Risk of bounty like that, hard work is paid when success and hard work are not paid if ICO fails. Play your guitar bruh!
It is common cases during recent months when so many ICOs failed, and their bounties also rejected to pay rewards for participants.
It is also risky to join long-lasting bounties (for months) and don't know that you will get paid or not at the end.
Something like lottery bounties.

zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 08:20:25 AM by zeosX

steps by steps.

Registered in Indonesia as what type of company? Are you registered under the Central Bank of Indonesia?

tech company. Please wait for the legal docs.
+ we are also in process of submitting to OJK and the central bank.

its not as easy as what people think, to just submit the docs and get it approved within days, it could takes months, look at pundiX.

I'm wondering if the team members are real as there are no profile links attached to them.
I suggest please add links as your project wants to collect huge sum of money from the community.

firstly, please check the website, the links are all there. and we recruit brilliant team with detailed linkedIN experience also. We will be adding the links on Whitepaper.
please wait.

Supposedly, you have linkedin links on your advisory board but upon checking they are not working at all.

Barring the site bug, you guys are claiming to be the world's first crypto bank. Where does that leaves guys like Bankera, Babb, or even Minexcoin? They claim to be banks too and have had their products out earlier than yours

If they want to live up to being the world's crypto bank, they need to be under the jurisdiction of a central bank somewhere.
They have warning signals everywhere. Better do your own research before buying their tokens.

jurisdiction of a central bank, yes, we are in process. U know that it takes time?

https://zeosx.io/company here. and u can see our team, detailed linkedIN experiences, unlike other ICOs, they have team members with no experiences at all. Do view the website in desktop, we are still fixing the mobile design.
And please wait for the advisors, we are also removing some because they are not contributing anything.

They have warning signals everywhere. what warning signs? It's easy to accuse, because most ICOs are scams. but we are not, just by looking at our website interface and team members and you will know. We have put in lots of effort to find good team also.

Legal docs take time. Please look at other so called banking and finance ICOs, bankera, do they even have license to operate?

at least we are truthful in our timeline that we will submit all the necessary legal docs, and submit our licenses. It takes time.

zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

Participate In Our $ 3,000,000 USD Bounty Campaign! wow this is very big money, i am very interested in all this and i just want to make sure whether this will be paid if one day the ICO fails?

It is common cases during recent months when so many ICOs failed, and their bounties also rejected to pay rewards for participants.
It is also risky to join long-lasting bounties (for months) and don't know that you will get paid or not at the end.
Something like lottery bounties.

we already invested a lot into this project. We won't fail.
1) we have a good and neat website interface
2) Our team have very detailed experiences, unlike most ICOs. We have invested alot into this also.
3) We are currently working on our MVP also.
4) We will be submitting the necessary legal docs.

dophuongnam

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

I joined your project. Admin let me ask how much is ICO price?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

steps by steps.

tech company. Please wait for the legal docs.
+ we are also in process of submitting to OJK and the central bank.

its not as easy as what people think, to just submit the docs and get it approved within days, it could takes months, look at pundiX.

please wait.

jurisdiction of a central bank, yes, we are in process. U know that it takes time?

https://zeosx.io/company here. and u can see our team, detailed linkedIN experiences, unlike other ICOs, they have team members with no experiences at all. Do view the website in desktop, we are still fixing the mobile design.
And please wait for the advisors, we are also removing some because they are not contributing anything.

They have warning signals everywhere. what warning signs? It's easy to accuse, because most ICOs are scams. but we are not, just by looking at our website interface and team members and you will know. We have put in lots of effort to find good team also.

Legal docs take time. Please look at other so called banking and finance ICOs, bankera, do they even have license to operate?

at least we are truthful in our timeline that we will submit all the necessary legal docs, and submit our licenses. It takes time.

I feel you are telling the truth here. You should know how to handle the community.
Expect the worst criticisms and respond them objectively.
People should know the truth because if they trust you, then you gain potential investors.
We will wait your legal docs as promised though...
hongphan

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

I hope the project is successful
Maheshcrypto

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

This time working properly
kimhangnt

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Hello, Please tell me the total amount of coin provided and when to go to the trading floor?
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

I feel you are telling the truth here. You should know how to handle the community.
Expect the worst criticisms and respond them objectively.
People should know the truth because if they trust you, then you gain potential investors.
We will wait your legal docs as promised though...

yes, i always expect it, it's the internet. Just that we have been working hard in this, and many just accuse us right from the start.
Because it's sad that people perception of ICOs are just scam, and we are dragged along into this when we are working our ass off.

We have invested heavily to make a good website already. and finding a good team and advisors also takes time. Took almost 5 months just for this alone.
+ We are doing our best in everything also. Rome is not built in a day.

We take criticisms and improve from there. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: